A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,117
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 4 ~CLOSED-Thank you everyone for a flake-free swap!~  (Read 27469 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2013 01:19:30 PM »

I haven't been in a swap in YEARS, and I do have my HP scarves made, along with fleece for all the house colors, but I asked earlier . . . does a fleece tie blanket count as a large, or is that too simple?

Here are the scarves, super warm and vegan Smiley  Or I can knit or crochet other items, or sew them, or whatever Smiley

Currently pet free but will be getting a kitty soon, no smoking here.  I used to be a super swapper, I may be rusty but I promise fun goodies and candy!  Maybe a food crafted item or two!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dra

Life is only what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2013 03:24:20 PM »

yay sent in my questionnaire!
Now off to pin all the things!
and since we're sharing pinterests, here is mine

http://pinterest.com/phaedra_cooper/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2013 04:00:36 PM »

hardyswanton01 - I feel like a fleece blanket could be a large if there was enough work in it.

Per the craftster guidelines, a large is:
By Time
-Large = 3 or more hours

By Size
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse

By Price
-Large = $30 or more

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2013 08:16:09 PM »

I have a hard time with crafting guidelines, because somethings don't take me very long to do, so I consider them smaller than others may . . . but I sent in my application for the swap!  I'd love to try some HP baking recipes for this swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2013 08:20:37 PM »

Bought supplies today to begin a project for something I've never attempted before; I figure starting now leaves room for error just in case I totally botch it. Wands crossed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenleahlynn
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2013 09:52:03 AM »

the ideas came really quickly from my partners questionalre, and pinterest. i love love love pinterest! Grin
starting to wonder though if they are too obvious, so i'll start one and probably switch the others as i go along.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along- winter semester
2013-art journal along
journal prompt swap
shop the swap winter
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
artista83
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2013 05:08:10 PM »

ok how does partnering work in this one? i applied. i hope it is ok to post here bc i am super excited. i will take whomever i get paired with but would love to have someone actually want me to be their partner lol. i mainly am a sculptor! i also can paint and draw but hopins someone loves good sized sculpted stuffs.

things i like the most are sewn dolls, poppit/ rag. plush etc. or creepy sculpted paper machet/ paperclay. or whatnot!

here are some examples of what i can do!

note: i promise i have gotten better at clothing since this doll lol! polymer clay:

Sculpted eggs and pbs :

no examples of paintings except here are some atcs i drew and painted! to give an idea:

so if you make doll type things, and want sculpted, painted and drawn...type stuffs......maybe we should pait up? pm me!!!!

i am waiting for my acceptance atm. so cant make it official until accepted but yeah. lol

if no one wants me... wahhh... just kidding, if no one wants me i will just have whomever i am paired with lol

huggles everyone!!!!

oh if you like to make creepy stuff. i have two types of stuff i like so i also love creepy stuffs paper machet or whatnot. think like the stuff in the shop harry hid in , in the first movie where the hand grabbed his hand lol.

ok hopefully i didnt talk too much and bug anyone, i am just super excited! this will be my first hogwarts swap and i have been wanting to be in one for a while!!! i posted about to see if any partner wants me only bc i am so stoked to start and would love to be able to see a list early of what my partner would like so i can start early lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2013 05:10:54 PM »

im going to go make a pinboard of ideas of stuff i like now for Hogwarts lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2013 09:28:50 PM »

My 8 1/2 year old granddaughter has discovered Hogwarts Cheesy She is so in love with Happy Potter! Funny, my boys are now grown 26 and 21 we lived every waking moment waiting on books and movies to come out. Now, the next generation is all potterhead Cheesy I am going to join for her Christmas Potter style! She wants a cloak so bad and other things but this is the perfect fun swap!! I always missed them before...

You can see some of the crafts I have made on my Pintrest links blow
http://pinterest.com/babalina58/i-made-that-too/
http://pinterest.com/babalina58/i-made-that/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
artista83
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2013 10:37:31 PM »

this is my pinterest board for this swap. has alll the stuff i love! totally gotta see it as you might see stuff to add to yours ppls! im all a-squeeeeee lol

http://pinterest.com/artista83/hogwarts-crafts/

so many awsome stuffsssss! my favorites are the wierd character dolls! like i have a three headed dog plush on there, mandrakes, fawkes plush, buckbeak plush....mumified hand like what grabs harry in the movie....lol i cant waittttt!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jim Wallis Talks About Rediscovering Values
Michelle Karen Talks About Astrology for Enlighten
Sarah Wendell Reveals Her Favorite TV Show
Scott Higham and Sari Horwitz Talk About Finding Chandra
Dark Dude Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...