A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,898
Currently Running With Scissors:
466 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 4 ~CLOSED-Thank you everyone for a flake-free swap!~  (Read 29608 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CraftyLadyMJ

A crafting I'll go...

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2013 12:01:05 AM »

The count down is on, only 5days left until partners are assigned! Yay! This is so exciting, but the wait is a killer.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Summer HPC 2013
No more cellphone headaches!
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2013 12:03:52 PM »

i have started thinking about what to create (the Smiley of IYP)...need to finalize so i can shop if needed & begin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2013 03:17:45 PM »

Sorry everyone for my absence; I've been dealing with a stomach bug.  And, fingers crossed, I believe I am almost back to normal...though still feeling a bit run down.  I will update roster, answer questions, setup my co-organizer, and etc. tomorrow..sorry, the tomorrow after that.

Pinkleo, would you be my partner?! Lol I feel like I'm asking you to prom..... Grin
Oh my goodness, so sorry for this delayed response...I can only imagine the torture you went through.  ((HUGS)) & Kiss  Of course I would be your partner Grin ...that is unless you found someone else in my absence...now the torture begins for me Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013 08:02:51 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

JenniferSavage
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2013 06:40:05 PM »

I'm so excited for this swap! I was hoping all my feedback would go through in time to sign up for this one, and I made it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I can make that!" has been the start of more misadventures than I can count Cheesy
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/ShesASavage

My username was previously MyBabyIsACommunist!
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2013 06:44:36 PM »

Sorry everyone for my absence; I've been dealing with a stomach bug.  And, fingers crossed, I believe I am almost back to normal...though still feeling a bit run down.  I will update roster, answer questions, setup my co-organizer, and etc. tomorrow.

Pinkleo, would you be my partner?! Lol I feel like I'm asking you to prom..... Grin
Oh my goodness, so sorry for this delayed response...I can only imagine the torture you went through.  ((HUGS)) & Kiss  Of course I would be your partner Grin ...that is unless you found someone else in my absence...now the torture begins for me Cheesy

Yay!!! *muppet arms go failing*
I LURVED having you for my partner in the Deathly Hallows swap ages ago and I am looking for a chance to pay back the awesomeness.  Cheesy  I'm glad you're feeling better - that bug hit us as well about two weeks ago. Ick.
I can't wait to commence with the awesome-making-ness!! (Hey. Shakespeare made up words, too, and now they are in the dictionary....)  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wickedfae
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2013 07:29:26 PM »

I've created a pinterest board for this swap, pinterest.com/jwfae/hp-craft-ideas/ if anyone's interested
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2013 08:10:23 PM »

i'll look at your pinterest! i am always interested lol.

anyone want to be my partner? anyone like makin dolls or plushies? i lovvvee sculpting and such !

lalalaalallaalaala. ok i am bored at the moment. lol a bit quirky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
margaron
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2013 08:38:38 PM »

woooo!!!! another Harry Potter swap! :3 So excited! Just finished the OTHPT swap, it's always fun when Harry Potter is involved! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2013 08:04:58 PM »

Sorry everyone for my absence; I've been dealing with a stomach bug.  And, fingers crossed, I believe I am almost back to normal...though still feeling a bit run down.  I will update roster, answer questions, setup my co-organizer, and etc. tomorrow.

Yay!!! *muppet arms go failing*
I LURVED having you for my partner in the Deathly Hallows swap ages ago and I am looking for a chance to pay back the awesomeness.  Cheesy  I'm glad you're feeling better - that bug hit us as well about two weeks ago. Ick.
I can't wait to commence with the awesome-making-ness!! (Hey. Shakespeare made up words, too, and now they are in the dictionary....)  Wink
I ♥ flailing muppet arms! Grin

And I am feeling better, thank goodness!  I even had a solid meal...ah, the glories of solid foods.  But I didn't get to updating...bad pinkleo, I am ironing my hands.  But promise to do it in the morn while sipping my coffee...yay for having coffee again tomorrow!  I do not do well without my coffee. ((HUGS)) for all the well wishes in posts & PMs!  You guys are the best! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2013 08:21:43 AM »

I haven't been in a swap in YEARS, and I do have my HP scarves made, along with fleece for all the house colors, but I asked earlier . . . does a fleece tie blanket count as a large, or is that too simple?

I have a hard time with crafting guidelines, because somethings don't take me very long to do, so I consider them smaller than others may . . . but I sent in my application for the swap!  I'd love to try some HP baking recipes for this swap Smiley

I hear ya'!  For me, a large fleece blanket would be a large because of costs+time.  But a smaller one...lap or baby sized one would be a medium.  I'm thinking of those that are tied on the sidesand with nice-ish fleece.  If it is the one where blocks are tied together to make a blankie, then that would be adjusted for time involvement.

Oh, I have to say I adore your scarves! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Egg White and Shitake Omelet Recipe
Learn how to Make Seared Lobster Tails with Thai Chili Coleslaw
How to Plate Salmon and Chicken Satay
How to Grill Salmon and Chicken Satay
How to Break Down Salmon and Chicken Satay
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...