A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,181
Currently Running With Scissors:
526 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 4 ~CLOSED-Thank you everyone for a flake-free swap!~  (Read 31533 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CraftyLadyMJ

A crafting I'll go...

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2013 12:01:05 AM »

The count down is on, only 5days left until partners are assigned! Yay! This is so exciting, but the wait is a killer.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Summer HPC 2013
No more cellphone headaches!
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2013 12:03:52 PM »

i have started thinking about what to create (the Smiley of IYP)...need to finalize so i can shop if needed & begin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2013 03:17:45 PM »

Sorry everyone for my absence; I've been dealing with a stomach bug.  And, fingers crossed, I believe I am almost back to normal...though still feeling a bit run down.  I will update roster, answer questions, setup my co-organizer, and etc. tomorrow..sorry, the tomorrow after that.

Pinkleo, would you be my partner?! Lol I feel like I'm asking you to prom..... Grin
Oh my goodness, so sorry for this delayed response...I can only imagine the torture you went through.  ((HUGS)) & Kiss  Of course I would be your partner Grin ...that is unless you found someone else in my absence...now the torture begins for me Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013 08:02:51 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

JenniferSavage
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2013 06:40:05 PM »

I'm so excited for this swap! I was hoping all my feedback would go through in time to sign up for this one, and I made it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I can make that!" has been the start of more misadventures than I can count Cheesy
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/ShesASavage

My username was previously MyBabyIsACommunist!
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2013 06:44:36 PM »

Sorry everyone for my absence; I've been dealing with a stomach bug.  And, fingers crossed, I believe I am almost back to normal...though still feeling a bit run down.  I will update roster, answer questions, setup my co-organizer, and etc. tomorrow.

Pinkleo, would you be my partner?! Lol I feel like I'm asking you to prom..... Grin
Oh my goodness, so sorry for this delayed response...I can only imagine the torture you went through.  ((HUGS)) & Kiss  Of course I would be your partner Grin ...that is unless you found someone else in my absence...now the torture begins for me Cheesy

Yay!!! *muppet arms go failing*
I LURVED having you for my partner in the Deathly Hallows swap ages ago and I am looking for a chance to pay back the awesomeness.  Cheesy  I'm glad you're feeling better - that bug hit us as well about two weeks ago. Ick.
I can't wait to commence with the awesome-making-ness!! (Hey. Shakespeare made up words, too, and now they are in the dictionary....)  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wickedfae
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2013 07:29:26 PM »

I've created a pinterest board for this swap, pinterest.com/jwfae/hp-craft-ideas/ if anyone's interested
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2013 08:10:23 PM »

i'll look at your pinterest! i am always interested lol.

anyone want to be my partner? anyone like makin dolls or plushies? i lovvvee sculpting and such !

lalalaalallaalaala. ok i am bored at the moment. lol a bit quirky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
margaron
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2013 08:38:38 PM »

woooo!!!! another Harry Potter swap! :3 So excited! Just finished the OTHPT swap, it's always fun when Harry Potter is involved! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2013 08:04:58 PM »

Sorry everyone for my absence; I've been dealing with a stomach bug.  And, fingers crossed, I believe I am almost back to normal...though still feeling a bit run down.  I will update roster, answer questions, setup my co-organizer, and etc. tomorrow.

Yay!!! *muppet arms go failing*
I LURVED having you for my partner in the Deathly Hallows swap ages ago and I am looking for a chance to pay back the awesomeness.  Cheesy  I'm glad you're feeling better - that bug hit us as well about two weeks ago. Ick.
I can't wait to commence with the awesome-making-ness!! (Hey. Shakespeare made up words, too, and now they are in the dictionary....)  Wink
I ♥ flailing muppet arms! Grin

And I am feeling better, thank goodness!  I even had a solid meal...ah, the glories of solid foods.  But I didn't get to updating...bad pinkleo, I am ironing my hands.  But promise to do it in the morn while sipping my coffee...yay for having coffee again tomorrow!  I do not do well without my coffee. ((HUGS)) for all the well wishes in posts & PMs!  You guys are the best! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2013 08:21:43 AM »

I haven't been in a swap in YEARS, and I do have my HP scarves made, along with fleece for all the house colors, but I asked earlier . . . does a fleece tie blanket count as a large, or is that too simple?

I have a hard time with crafting guidelines, because somethings don't take me very long to do, so I consider them smaller than others may . . . but I sent in my application for the swap!  I'd love to try some HP baking recipes for this swap Smiley

I hear ya'!  For me, a large fleece blanket would be a large because of costs+time.  But a smaller one...lap or baby sized one would be a medium.  I'm thinking of those that are tied on the sidesand with nice-ish fleece.  If it is the one where blocks are tied together to make a blankie, then that would be adjusted for time involvement.

Oh, I have to say I adore your scarves! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Nicole Richie’s Retro Ponytail Look
Get a Stylish Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyle
How to Flat Iron Your Hair
How To Make A Bun With A Sock
Morning Freeze Control Cut and Styling for Curly Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...
Tute Tuesday: Fascinators

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...