A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
382 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: August 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 3290 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: August 01, 2013 06:19:51 AM »

Swap name: August 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jexxican
Co-Organiser: ?
Sign-up date range: 1 August 2013 to 31 August 2013
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after claim
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap mod if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
This is a Pinterest swap, meaning that your fellow Craftsters will claim you for something you have pinned on your Pinterest site.  If you don't have a Pinterest but are interested, go here www.pinterest.com to request one or PM the organizer your email address to request an invite.

If you are late in the July swap, please do not sign up until you send. You will not be accepted. If you still have outstanding claims in any previous round, however, you can still join as long as you are not already late in sending. Also, these swaps are totally independent of each other so if you have maxed out your unreceived but not late claims in June, you can still make that number in August. Also, the swap organizer reserves the right to refuse participation to those C-sters that she does not feel can meet the requirements.

Also please note that this swap requires that you communicate with your partner and the organizer.  Please send a PM when you claim, when you send, and when you receive.  People who consistently fail to communicate will be asked to take a break from the Pinterest swap and maybe try again in two months.

Please do not post in the thread until you have been approved by the organizer. This thread is for lists only. Only post once. If you need to change/add something, simply "Modify" your post. The discussion/gallery thread is located here. Post as soon as possible after signing up so we know you have found the thread and that you are getting updates.

FAQ: Please READ

How does this swap work?
You may choose from anyone's Pinterest board once they have posted a link and bio in this thread.  This is not a chain list swap; its more of a free for all swap.  However, when possible it is nice to claim from those who haven't been claimed or who have claimed more than they have been claimed for. You have two weeks from the date you claim to send your item on its way to the lucky recipient.  Remember to PM the organizer and the recipient when you claim, send, and receive. Please include the swap name and month in your subject line! Please make sure to tell her who you are claiming, sending to, or receiving from. You may have up to 2 outstanding (not received) claims. If you are FOC you may have up to 3 outstanding claims.  Everyone MUST make at least one claim.

What should my bio and link look like?
Once you have been approved, you may post in the list thread.  There is no one way to do this but please be sure your bio includes the following:
         - your location and a brief bio (include allergies in red please)
         - your Pinterest link
         - list of boards that are to be used for this swap, or simply say something like "all my boards are game"
         - whether you are okay with supply claims

What do I need to send?
This swap is for either one medium or 2-3 small items for each claim.  A medium item is one that takes 2 or more hours, $10 - $30, some examples are a single necklace or bracelet or a scarf.  A small item is one that takes 2 or less hours, $10 or less, some examples are earrings/wallets/pouches/bookmarks.

How do the organizers ensure that claims are even?
We don't. But we do try.  One way is that we highlight your name when you have claimed more times than you have been claimed.  We ask that people claim from those that haven't been claimed yet or who have claimed more often than they have been claimed, but there is no guarantee that if you send 5 times that you will receive 5 items.  In fact, theoretically it is quite possible to not get claimed at all.  If this is a major concern for you and you know you would miserable if things were not always even, this may not be the swap for you.  However, I will say that for the most part this is not a big problem in this swap so far.

How closely does the item I send need to resemble the item pinned?
It depends on who you are claiming.  Read the bios carefully.  Read the pins carefully.  Some of us pin items for inspiration and are fine with items that are simply inspired by our pins.  Others would like the item to look as close to the pin as possible.

What happens if I am flaked on?
If you are flaked on, you will only receive an angel for as many packages as you have sent.  If you were claimed for 3 packages and you sent 2 packages and one package was flaked on - you will not receive a swap angel.

What do I do if I'm not being claimed?
If you are not being claimed, it might be time to consider your pins.  Do you have enough variety?  Are there enough small and medium items?  Do you have items pinned that require a variety of crafty mediums (ex: knitting, crocheting, sewing, beading, embroidery, etc...)?  Are your pins realistically craftable?  You should shoot for at least 20-30 pins (this includes only those pins you want to be claimed); maybe more if most of your items are on the large side or primarily in one crafty medium.  We have some talented folks on here... but not everyone can do all crafts.  If you find you aren't being claimed...try adding more pins. Annchen posted a great reply about this in the December swap that I highly encourage reading if you are not being claimed.

I hear a rumor that there is a giveaway; is this true?
YES!  It is true.  Each month, there is a giveaway.  You get one entry into the random drawing for each claim you make.  At the end of the month, we'll use a random number generator and that lucky person will receive a crafted item or crafty supply.  We cannot tell you what the item might be upfront because we like to cater it to the winner's interests and needs.  Also randomly but not necessarily every month, there might be additional giveaways so make sure to stay up to date on the discussion thread so you don't miss out!

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE:

QUESTIONNAIRE:
Name of swap: August 2013 Pinterest
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Your Pinterest link:  

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013 05:20:14 AM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
jexxican

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013 06:21:08 AM »

Discussion and Gallery thread
Please no talking in this thread!

Swappers : Name links to Bio
Bold = claiming more than claimed = give love!
(w) Swapper x/y/z
w = times claimed, x = claims made, y = claims in transit to recipients, z = claims received by recipient
Jexxican - organizing, not participating
(5) LadybugsAndBumblebees 5/0/5
(1) Grab a coffee 2/0/2

(2) Arachnea 1/0/1
(3) rscowtown 2/0/2
(0) LoleEden 1/1/0
(2) tamalama 2/0/2
(2) artista83 2/0/2

(1) roses are red 1/0/1
(1) gingerpeachy 1/0/1

(1) Zephyr 1/0/1
zigg13pra - ANGEL

Claims
Sent
Received
Late with communication
Contact Jexxican immediately!

Due Aug 17
Grab a coffee --> rscowtown for some felt flowers8/12-->9/3
*8/17rscowtown --> arachnea for a toilet paper roll cover8/24-->9/6

Due Aug 18
LoleEden --> LadybugsAndBumblebees for 16 lanyards for herself and her colleagues8/17-->
ANGEL: Due Oct 14
zigg13pra --> ladybugsandbumblebees 10/18-->10/24

Due Aug 20
LadybugsAndBumblebees --> rscowtown for a crochet organizer holder/over the doorknob holder thingy8/12-->8/20
*8/17,8/29rscowtown --> LadybugsAndBumbless for2 (two) 5 foot ish long triangle fabric banners in fun bright colors 8/30-->8/5
Arachnea --> artista for fingerless gloves8/20-->8/26

Due Aug 21
tamalama --> LadybugsandBumblebe es for cloud earrings and ring, mustache earrings and ring, black sugar skull earrings and ring and a button snowflake ornament 8/18-->8/21

Due Aug 27
ladybugsAndBumblebees --> tamalama for a Harry Potter themed eyeglass case8/24-->8/27

Due Sep 1
ladybugsandbumblebess --> rscowtown for some water bottle holders, and possibly a surprise crochet item off her pinterest.8/31-->9/9

Due Sep 5
artista --> roses are red for ATCs9/5-->9/13
artista --> arachnea for ATCs9/5-->9/26
ladybugsandbumblebees --> tamalama for a crocheted & lined HP themed bag.8/31-->?

Due Sep 9
GingerPeachy --> Grab A Coffee for one embroidered pillow cover some wrist warmers9/9-->9/17

Due Sep 11
*9/15tamalama --> ladybugsandbumblees for another jewelry grab bag?-->9/26

Due Sep 12
ladybugsandbumblebees --> zephyr for a Winnie the Pooh blanket9/12-->9/18
*9/12Zephyr --> ladybugsandbumblebees for a "Queen Bee" sign9/13-->9/?

Due Sep 13
roses are red --> artista83 for some bug art9/13-->9/20
Grab a coffee --> gingerpeachy for some felting wool, and a surprise from her Jewelry board ;-)9/12-->9/26

WINNER: Ladybugsandbumblebees!9/27-->9/30
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013 01:29:37 PM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013 09:45:00 AM »

Cheesy  Hi!  My name is Barbara (aka-LadybugsAndBumblebees), and this is my first Pinterest swap!  I'm so excited! I am married to a wonderful man who supports my crafting; and am blessed to be mom to three terrific kids-DS age 19, DD age 11, and DD age 9.  We live in New York.

I am doing this swap mainly in hopes of receiving items to give as gifts to family, friends, and co-workers, as well as items to use in my classroom; but am open to receiving anything that anyone would like to claim me for!

My Pinterest link is:  http://pinterest.com/LdybgGrl (see below)

I would LOVE to receive anything from my:  'What I Would Love To Receive For My Craftster Swaps' board, 'Please Make Me A Gift For...' board, and 'Ideas For My Classroom' board. (Please feel free to make items that I can use with the students in the classroom...I have the ideas/items pinned, but probably won't ever get around to making them myself!  Roll Eyes)

Feel free to use the other boards for inspiration, and to check my Craftster profile for additional information.

I am fine with receiving "supply only" packages.  Things I could use are:

-regular Sharpie markers in any/all colors
-the Sharpie markers you use to write on cups/plates/etc...that don't wash off after being baked in the oven
-black pens
-mechanical pencils
-yarn (acrylic is fine, just please NO wool or fun fur)
-2 dollar store shoe holders (the ones that hang over the back of a door) (where the openings are on the top, not sides) ( I need them for organization...not shoes!   Grin
-fabric (Scraps are fine, as long as they are not teeny-tiny.)
-whimsies
-scissors (Both for adults and children-they get lost QUICK in this house!) Tongue
-pocketbook handles

*I am unable to take and post photos.  If the person who claims me could do so, it would be MUCH appreciated!*

*I do not have allergies, but everyone else in my home has slight allergies.  I can receive from someone who has a pet(s) as long as the craft/supplies is kept away from the pet.  Please do not claim me if you smoke or have smokers in your home. There are NO allergens in my home.*

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013 02:56:11 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Arachnea
Geek Extraordinaire

Geeky Craftaholic

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013 03:13:19 PM »

My name is Jess, I'm 28 and I live in Ontario, Canada and this is my first Pinterest Swap. My taste is dark, geeky and magical. Twisted and beautiful, fantasy and surreal.

I love the world revolving around Discworld. I'm also a tad obsessed with vampires. I also enjoy werewolves here and there (but please no Twilight), zombies are awesome. Miniature things for my curio cabinets, etc.

http://pinterest.com/arachneawebb/

Boards That Are Fair Game:
ATC's
Altered Journal
Cross Stitch
Supplies
Craft Wists
Boyfriend
Things I'm Wishing For
Art I like
Discworld
Dollhouse Printables
The Few Bits of Jewelry I Like

Feel free to use any of the other boards as inspiration to get to know me a little bit or for whatever else Smiley

For the "Dollhouse Printables" board, I'm just looking for someone to print them out for me (they are in 1:12 dollhouse scale)

I'm happy to recieve supply-only packages. Things like matte Modge Podge, paints, scrapbooking paper, unfinished dollhouse furniture, gesso, X-acto blades, and anything from my "supplies" board.

Generally speaking, I don't need anything to look exactly like the photo.

My favourite colours are pink, black and turquoise. I also like purple.

My boyfriend is 32 and loves steampunk things and videogames (check out "Boyfriend" board) if you want to claim him for anything.

I can crochet so please, no crocheted items. If you're an artist, I would love a piece of art based on the "art I like" board for inspiration.

I do have cats but do not smoke. Cats aren't near my crafting things and I always check everything before it's sent out. I do not have allergies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat cancer!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013 06:26:34 AM »

HI all! I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. I am married and we have 2 grown kids, and one grandson. We have 3 rescued dachshunds presently, i love the old ugly ones no one wants, 2 of ours have no teeth, and one had back surgery.

Stuff I am really into now: fall colors  Anything on my pinterest boards that you can make/find in those colors is fair game, doesn't have to be exact, use the idea for inspiration! I also love flowers (but no roses please, long story, do NOT like them) love pansys, lily of the valley, hydranias, daisys and sunflowers. I have lots of empty space here in the craft room/office walls so things that hang or could hang would be awesome to receive. I have soooo much yarn, do not need more (gosh did I just say that? LOL). Or if you have an idea for something else, pm me

My pinterest board is here: http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/

I have 2 OPS wish boards: http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/ops-wisheslikes/  and   http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/ops-more-stuff-i-would-love-to-receive/.  I am allergic to cats but unless kitty has been all over an item I haven't had any issues with anything sent to me.

**If anyone is into rubber stamping ie. unmounted stamps, brass stencils or stamping supplies, I have inventory left from our store, and I would love to send some as supplies to you. Pinning some ideas of supply themes you like or stuff you need would be great to see so I can claim ya!

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS round 107, 108 & 109
LoleEden
Lola Eden

I make for myself, if other like it, thats a bonus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013 12:04:18 PM »

Me: Hi everyone i am Stacey, i am from Staffordshire in the United Kingdom. I have been with my partner for 6yrs, we have been married for 2yrs & i have a 7yr daughter. My Hubby & my daughter our my life. I have 2 cats Missy & Molly, Missy is the boss & hates Molly lol.

What i like: This is my Pinterest swap bored, http://pinterest.com/lolaeden/crafter-swaps-thing-i-like/ but also look at all my other boards, as they are all me.

I like bright colours, prints (mainly leopard, i LOVE leopard lol) I like bags, purses, pouches most, anything for my daughter who HATES pink lol & my hubby like call of duty, battlefield, F1 & Star Trek.

I'm happy to receive supply-only packages: any sewing supplies, such as material, ribbons, ric rac etc.

To Re-cap.
  • Anything for me: But i do like to be able to use things
  • Anything for daughter: Not dolls, teddys or pink
  • Anything for my Hubby: Call of Duty, Battlefield, F1, Star Trek - Things for him to use like a phone, kindle or tablet case.
  • I don't smoke, I have Cats, & I have no allergies
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have fun making thing... sometimes they don't make any sense Cheesy
Grab a coffee

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013 01:13:10 PM »

Hello All,

This month, I will have to time to work on some claims, so here I am again! Smiley
My name is Eszter, I am from Budapest, capital of Hungary.  I'm married, and have a wonderful son, who is 2 years old already. I'm always short on free time, but if I have some minutes, I am always getting a nail and some threads to my hands... generally I am working with felt and jeans - making jewelries; but I love to sew, embroider or crochet. I have started to learn some wire jewelry techniques, so keep it in your mind, if you are pinning things to your site Smiley

I don't have any special request for this month, you can find my general 'Wishlist' on my boards:
http://pinterest.com/lehdera/

(Still, there are a lot of thing there which are bigger projects (e.g. some bigger patchwork quilts) - use them as 'things I want to make' - you can contribute with some smaller parts for those. You know, sometimes we just need some help to make big things!) - Anyway, my boards are still growing!

I don't have allergies, and my favorite colors are brown, black, white and gold.

Thanks for reading, I am looking forward to craft for you guys - again!

Love,
Eszter
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013 07:44:05 PM »

HI again everyone! i am feeling a lot better from my surgery, healing well. i am just copying my wishlist on here from my wishes bc it is alot easier. but feel free to search my boards. mostly the wishlist one, poppit and art doll one, and crafted stuff i wish i had. if you see something on another board just ask , i probably would be stoked. i just have sooo many pin boards i cant remember where everything is that i truly want lol.

p.s. i could stuff things myself to save on shipping if you wish!!!

my name is amanda, and i am 30 yrs old. i have a 10yr old daughter, 8 yr old son, and  month old baby girl. i am a stay at home mom and artist. i love to paint, sculpt, and i also make altered paintbrushes. my biggest craft crush to make right now are polymer art dolls! i also sew scrappy and junkrjaneish dolls by hand. new at it though.
i have a husband that is a mason that looks similar to techno viking lol. so that is what i call him.
my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/artista83/boards/

#1 WISH my number one wish is for a poppet. i trully love them with all of my muchness lol. i would love a female poppit that has hair made of handspun yarn or artsy yarn in different colors and textures! maybe she could hold a paintbrush and pallet or something? other than that, be as creative as you want! that is my major number one wish. i looovvvee poppits!

a Zombie related surprise crafted?

a Laberinth related crafted surprise?

a mirrormask related crafted surprise?

a Zombie boardgame! i saw a walking dead one on here that someone made with some polymer people, i fell in love with it! i dont have a printer so there is no way i could make it myself unless i hand drew everything! im a big zombie fan lol http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=421443.10#axzz2bEiahFjt

a junkrjane style stuffed doll? lol as dorky as it is, when my hubby has to work out of state...yes, i cuddle stuffs lol.

think pillowpet, now think zombie plush pillowpet! teehee i could recover in style from surgery layin on a zombie! lol

a Zombie bag  here is inspiration. i lovvvee this bag! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=421442.20#axzz2bEjfiAPj the images are on inkjet printable cotton.

i'd love some sets of fingerless gloves. even cooler if you can somehow work in a zombie theme? let your mind go crazy with ideas? lol. other ones i like are on my pinterest wishliat board. http://pinterest.com/artista83/my-pinterest-wishlist-for-craftster/

a walking dead or zombie themed tmpatch swap journal? maybe a small one with patches on cover? or an altered journal i could use as a swap journal, i need to take notes alot and i do a ton of personal swaps along with the organised.

art dolls surprise? i collect and make art dolls. and i love them almost as much as poppets! (just not into amugurimi style unless zombie related.)http://pinterest.com/artista83/my-pinterest-wishlist-for-craftster/ and http://pinterest.com/artista83/poppits-art-dolls-and-other-stuff-i-love-and-wish-/

A FELTING KIT? could someone make me a kit with the stuff i'd need to try out felting? maybe include a tips or tute sheet? felting fiber, needles or whatever?

crafted for me- well, if you have an idea of something you think i would love (after looking on my pinterest you would get a good idea of what i like. already got a hair fall now though so probably not that board). there are so many awsome projects people make, from the stuff in the bird swap to the cabinet looking shrine thingies to whatever. there is so much artistic ability. so maybe you can come up with something to craft for me? also already have crochet rock pendants. http://pinterest.com/artista83/my-pinterest-wishlist-for-craftster/...

a 7 pack of feathered headbands? my hair is driving me nuts so i would wear a different one every day of the week! lol http://pinterest.com/artista83/my-pinterest-wishlist-for-craftster/

my favorite movies are mirrormask, laberinth, and pretty much any zombie movie lol maybe a plushie inspired by one of these?

on my art dolls pinterest board, there are these art dolls that are sewn from fabric with fabric bunny ears, but polymer faces with doll eyes and fake teeth made of polymer. i looovvvveee them and i think they could brobably even be made out of socks if sewing is not your thing! i would love one inspired from them! the shape of the face is basically a circle with a wierd mouth with snaggleteeth lol. i have no doll eyes or i would make my own. well, i am farely new to sewing also. http://pinterest.com/artista83/poppits-art-dolls-and-other-stuff-i-love-and-wish-/

a junkrjane pillow doll! basically a pillow that looks like a junkrjane doll! use your imagination? Wink i will stuff it myself, could maybe be a junkerjane pillowcase? then i could put it on a pillow and it would look like a doll! lol

if anyone is good at painting, or just has the means to do a picture transfer on tennishoes, i have always wanted a pair of tennishoes with a picture of one of my favorite characters from a movie. on pinterest i pinned a pair with edward scissorhands. U.S. womens size 7 1/2 http://pinterest.com/pin/571253533954976654/

a bunch of crafted badges/ patches of things i like? i plan to collect them to put on something. not sure what yet but i am thinking a pair of pants or a fedora or something or a big bag. i pinned some but i cant remember where. i know some are on my zombie board. maybe zombie related, artist, sculptor, paint pallett, luto, etc. tons of ideas of what i like on pinterest. i so far do not own ANY patches. i kinda want to make a craft scout vest lol, i never got to be a girl scout..teehee some zombie ones are on m zombie board here http://pinterest.com/artista83/zombie-love-if-it-is-crafted-or-painting-i-want-it/

a zombie lap quilt? small? maybe if somone found some zombie fabric and barely used stuffing or something? tiny.

eyeball yarn from my yarn board!

that is my major want list. but there is sooo much coolness on the boards i have, even if you dont plan on claiming me take a look as you might see something you want to pin!!!!!!!! if you like wierd you have to see this interesting eyeball yarn i pinned on my yarn love board it is just soooo coolll!!!!!

oh, supply pack is ok, these are what i am looking for:
drawing fluid
liquid polymer
moldmaking kit i can use to make molds for polymer
doll eyes!!!!!
taxidermy eyes
ill take all the eyes i can get from old stuffed animals that have no more life. i reuse!

print offs with your printer of images from my favorite movies : mirrormask, laberinth, zombie movies and walking dead : mostly the zombiesssssss. i have no printer so when i want to craft stuff i have to hand draw and paint everything when i would love to give some use to my modge podge!

doll clothes! i sculpt art dolls out of polymer all the time but i cant sew well except junkrjanish scrapp dolls so i have a hard time making clothes. can use anything from barbie-whatever!!!! rather old victorian looking or simple like lil white or black dresses or whatever you have.. im desperate lol... i make wierd dolls though so prefur not  bubblegum princess stuff

acrylic clear coat. i am all out!!!!! i need a lot of thisss!!

always up for yarn i really only like the artsy kind, like different textures/ colors mixed, love handspun..my fave ever is the eyeball yarn of course lol. think of the rockin zombie dolls i could make with that! it looks like the eyeballs from the laberinth that are on the wall! sooo coooollll

did i mention how bad i want some clear resin?HuhHuh

clear resinnnnnn lol i want to alter spoons and all kinds of stuff and make pendants. i neeeed it!!!

pendant holders? like the stuff you put polymer cameos in or somethin? not opposed to any pendant settings, maybe i can do somethin with them.

screen filler (did i mention i want to try the silk screen tutorial i saw here on pinterest? hence i also need the drawing fluid and ink for fabric.) if you sent me alll the stuff it sais in the tute i will make you a wicked somethin as a thank you lol! here is the link. if you want to make this a crafted and supply then maybe you could use the tute and make the screen for me?
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=422254.20#axzz2bD2RcZW3 i have wanted to do this since i saw it!

whatever paint you use for tshirts, that you use with freezerpaper stencils. for that matter i also need the freezerpaper lol
prefur black, white, and brown for the paint colors, but my favorite color is maroon and i honestly wont mind except not into pink, yellow, purple as the drawings i do are kinda wierd and wouldnt look right in those colors

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013 04:28:03 PM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
tamalama
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2013 07:43:15 AM »

Hi everyone.  My name is Tammy and I'm 37, and am in Macon, GA (a little town about 100 miles south of Atlanta).  The past few months have been really tough, I lost my husband of nine years on Oct. 30, 2012 (he was 40 years old), on Oct 31, 2012 our home burned to the ground in an electrical fire (caused by a surge protector of all things), not only did I lose all of my husbands possessions.  I lost my amazing collection of handmade art and things that I'd collected thru swapping throughout the years.  I'm trying to start to reassemble a collection.  I am a jewelry artist so I don't really need jewelry, I also make amazing little girls hair bows.  I'm looking for practical items and some dcor.  I love accessories (hats, scarves, gloves, clothes, etc...).  I also adore purses and bags.  I love toys and plush that fit the themes I enjoy which include mooses, Harry Potter (especially Slytherin / Snape), hockey (hubby and I were Season Ticket Holders for the now defunct Atlanta Thrashers), cats (my best friend in Atlanta took my beloved orange tabby when I moved home after my husband Brandys death as my moms allergic), Pirates of the Caribbean, Lupus Awareness (I have lupus), and ANY movie just about with Johnny Depp in it.  As far as supplies I'm always looking for all things jewelry related, sharpies, mixed media art supplies (ephemera, adhesives, gesso, trinkets, etc...), storage boxes, and scrapbook gear.  Check out all of my pinterest boards.  I have one reserved for swaps but all if fair game.  I'm a self professed geek and love most geekery, I am not huge on video games other than apps like Angry Birds and Plants Vs Zombies.  I usually attend Dragon Con yearly, I'm passing this year as it's where I met my hubby, I'm not ready to go back.  I just mention that to give you an idea of how nerdy I am.  Here is my pinterest link :
http://pinterest.com/tammystopher
HAPPY SWAPPING EVERYONE!!!!
THANKS FOR ORGANIZING JEXXICAN!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/tamalama

I love personal swaps, pm if interested!
roses are red
crafty mccraft pants

dark is the way | light is a place

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013 07:15:29 PM »

Hey everyone!

I'm Laura, 27 (28 on Sept 9th!) from Hamilton, Ontario (Canada)

Anything from my craft swap wishlist board, or atc board  (or inspired by either of those boards are fair game!)

If you are looking to send supplies, I would definitely love any kraft coloured cardstock, micron pens, copic markers.

I'm big into anchors, octopus, birds, trees, tattoo themed and pin up girls! My living room colours are earthy, sage green, browns and black. Bedroom is black and red/pink

This is my pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/craftyanberlin

Thanks so much! Smiley Can't wait to get swappin' !!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|| dismantle.repair ||

pinterest | craftstock | adelaide arts

<3 personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Fairy Portrait
How to Change Composition in Photoshop
How to Work with hue/saturation in Photoshop
How to create an action in Photoshop Part 2/2
How to Create Baby Photos in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...