A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
469 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC swap - August 2013 Gallery  (Read 10684 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Beautifulsoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Born a Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2013 04:22:43 PM »

Okay, so of course my internet stops working as soon as I join my first swap! I deeply apologize to my partners for not being able to post pictures until NOW.

My first card ever received from my first swap was from Kosmicgirl for my theme "vintage fashion" She used stamps, which I love! The colors blend so well together. I love the Steampunk-ish feel to it.
"The Sunday Hat"

This next one is from Blupaisan for my theme "Zentangles" I like the creativeness of the thunderstorm. Zentangles are one of my favorite forms of art because I love black and white and repetitive patterns. She also sent me some extra's.

OathKeeper made this cute sandwich for my "I love pickles" theme. She wrote that she used to eat pickles on her PB and J sandwiches growing up! lol  Tongue I LOVE pickles and peanut butter but not together haha
"Even on my P.B. and J"

Last one for now is from Kallium for my "Siamese Twins" theme. I like the short thoughtful poem with it!

Thanks Ladies! Smiley I've had a lot of fun with this swap (despite my internet not working! Embarrassed )

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amber
Cincinnati,OH
Interested in personal swaps!
www.ambernewmanjewe lry.etsy.com
www.pinterest.com/missamberen/boards
SenatorOrgana

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2013 07:38:04 AM »

Wow, so many beautiful cards!! Love that shadowbox; I have definitely got to have a fabric theme one day, that card looks great!!

Got another yesterday from Beautifulsoul for "tiny colorful details":

with some awesome extras!

Ok, Beautifulsoul, this card makes me SO happy - not only is it a turtle, and totally rainbow-riffic, it's absolutely a classic Lisa Frank style turtle!!!  Cheesy It's super adorable, I love all the little details on the shell. Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kosmicgirl
ATC ringmaster ;)

~best of 2013 winner!~

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2013 11:54:26 AM »

That turtle is adorable!

I received from CDEeeek today, and it's so lovely!
(I apologize for the phone picture... Left my camera at work today...  Roll Eyes )

An all time favorite! Thanks  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013 12:57:03 PM by kosmicgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kallium
Well potassium to you too!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2013 04:26:03 PM »

Kosmicgirl sent me the niftiest surprise ever! !!!!!! Greek Gods complete! They are the sexiest boy band in the world!!! I am their #1 fan!! Thanks a million!

Michelleandbean sent me Halloween early!!!! Yay!!!!! Hehehe I like the sheet music (when I took the ATC out of the package the "blood" was sticky so some of it ripped off a little) I so sowwy!!! Thank you so much for the goodies. I love them. Hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I will leave you with something witty....
gala_apples
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2013 04:48:27 PM »

elyxandra claimed me for shells once, but she sent two. And they're both lovely!

the colour is accurate, it is cream, not white. I seriously love this mosiac look, elyxandra!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Whysteria
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2013 05:18:01 PM »

I received this adorable koi fish atc from rockingbearranch yesterday^^ thanks so much!~

THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockingbearranch

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2013 05:27:35 PM »

I got these great cards today. From SenatorOrgana, some pretty Yucca, one of my favorite plants, and a riveted robot peeking out of his riveted window. He looks down right...riveted!  Grin

The Halloween worms are from michelleandbean. Reminds me of the art of Beetlejuice. Love it!

The Cluck chicken is from ENGRbyDAY. So cute but I hope she doesn't get one of those crazy red and black worms. The breed is a New Hampshire I think. I've never had that kind.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kosmicgirl
ATC ringmaster ;)

~best of 2013 winner!~

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2013 12:56:30 PM »

So many great cards  Cheesy
Elyxandra, I love those shell cards, the colours work so well together, and they are just a perfect pair Smiley
Rockingbear, love the style of the koi. They are different than "normal" koi images, but none the less distinctly koi. (does that even make sense?  Tongue )
I love the worm card michelleandbean; makes me wanna watch beetlejuice again! ;P
And the robot is the cutest thing!

Kallium: I'm so glad you liked them, I decided to send you the set as soon as I read your reply, but I've had the HARDEST time keeping my mouth shut about it! lol
I'm awful at keeping secrets   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2013 05:24:32 PM »

Cmanion3 claimed me for my "weird things hatching from eggs" theme... she delivered on that lol. Behold... a toaster XD It's based on a song called "The rooster song". Look it up. That's the only way you will understand how she came to make this ATC. Also I'd like to point out its a movable ATC (only my second one ever Smiley ). You can see the tip of the tab that you push up to make the toaster pop out of the egg.

Thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013 08:08:35 PM by Oath Keeper » THIS ROCKS   Logged

July ATC Swap: ongoing!

Can't swap? I do commissions too Wink
blupaisan

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2013 07:05:11 PM »

Even not knowing the song, the image of that toaster and its expression is priceless!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Your Own Origami Envelope
How to Create Your Own Pirate Hat
How to Make Origami Stem
How to Create Origami Rose
How to Create an Origami Frog
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...