A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,039
Currently Running With Scissors:
451 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 32 (signups closed, Green by 9/12, Send by 9/16)  (Read 21504 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GlassKicker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2013 11:24:46 PM »

I hadn't planned on it, but I do need to prep another batch of checkered flags for the track, so we could absolutely do that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2013 11:30:25 PM »

If its not too much trouble, that would be awesome, thank you!   Cheesy   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bec99
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2013 02:52:49 AM »

So many cool things! Will be hard to choose!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, happy to do swaps!
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2013 06:29:47 PM »

Signups are now closed. The sooner I get your top picks, the better

You can send me your top picks list anytime between now and August 21, 6pm eastern but no later.

You can send 15 favorites if you are offering 9 items, 10 items if you are offering 6 items and 8 favorites if you are offering 3 items.

Do not send me preferences, you will be sending those to your partners once you are matched.

And if someone's offering looks like this: "bec99 (3/6) - 3 snap snap click AND 6 swimming mermaids" It means bec99 is offering 2 separate items, so if you want one, or both you have to put them on your list separately.

If you want to save me time, you can send your top picks in this format since I have to put them in this format before matching anyway.

When offering 3 items, you send me your top 8 items in the order you like them like this.
1. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
2. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
3. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
...etc to 8 items...

if you are offering 6 items then you pm me your top 10 items like this
1a. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
1b. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
2a. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
2b. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
3a. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
...etc...3b, 4a, 4b, 5a, 5b(your 10th pick)

if you are offering 9 items then you pm me your top 15 items like this
1a. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
1b. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
1c. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
2a. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
2b. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
2c. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
3a. (YOUR USERNAME) USERNAME OF PERSON OFFERING ITEM - NAME OF ITEM YOU LIKE
...etc...3b, 3c, 4a, 4b, 4c, 5a, 5b, 5c, (your 15th pick)

I must receive all top pick lists no later than August 21, 6pm eastern

any questions, let me know!   

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
jtlhmmwabodf
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2013 02:04:36 PM »

Sent my picks in!  And finished my rollups already.  I'm ahead of the game, for once.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2013 02:24:19 PM »

Sent my picks in as well.  So excited to see what I'll be getting and who I am crafting for.  Need to make a run to the local leather store here in Portland to pick up some suitable leather so I'm ready to go when I get my peeps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2013 04:13:40 PM »

Sent mine in too.  Was really hard to choose!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2013 01:27:58 AM »

Here is the unofficial list of items you are set to receive. Please look over it and pm me if you see any errors like too many or too few items you are sending and receiving, etc.  There are a few duplicates, but they were on people's top picks. DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS YET! I will approve the list some time Thursday after I have given it enough time for any errors to be found.

alwaysinmyroom (6) - wildflower notecards, mermaid, geo necklace, buttons, pendant, Wine cork necklaces

Avesthel (3) - simply sepia pendant, custom city/state/country love, whimsical vinyl wristlets

bec99 (9) -  choose either custom city/state/country love 8x10 art, Rainbow Storage Rollup, Mini Lace Ring Bowls, Desktop Scrap/Trash Buckets, whimsical vinyl wristlets, sets of buttons, Butterflies In Flight Necklaces, Foamies, Pocket Puzzle Notebooks

Eiseldora (9) -  lace ring bowl, city/state/country, Frolicking Fairy Flower Crown, Foamies, swimming mermaid, Sock Monkey, Wine cork necklaces, Pocket Puzzle Notebooks, neo geo necklace

Feline2001 (6) - stamped copper pendants, Hand knit washcloths, Pocket Puzzle Notebooks, Shades of Blue pendants, neo geo necklace, Wine cork necklaces

gala_apples (9) -  sets of buttons, airbrushed shirts, leather cuffs, simply sepia pendants, cork necklaces, swimming mermaids, play food, neo geo necklace, swimming mermaid

GatorWrangler (3) - Desktop Scrap/Trash Buckets, Foamies, Sets of Buttons

GlassKicker (9) -  custom state art 8 x 10, leather cuff, mini lace ring bowl, wildflower notecards, butterflies in flight necklace, Sarahs Stripey Sock Monkeys, hand knit washcloth, leather cuff, Wine cork necklaces

hazelly (6) - Rainbow Storage Rollup, Desktop Scrap/Trash Buckets, Frolicking Fairy Flower Crown, Wine cork necklaces, Leather Cuffs, neo geo necklace

jo_mama (9) - leather cuff, vinyl wristlet, rainbow storage rollup, play food, minky scarf, foamies, leather cuff, play food, neo geo necklace

jtlhmmwabodf (6) - vinyl wristlet, set of 6 buttons, scrap/trash bucket, stamped copper pendant, leather cuffs, Pocket Puzzle Notebooks

koalascout (3) - Desktop Scrap/Trash Buckets, snap snap click, Wine cork necklaces

luckdragon (6) - Leather Cuffs, Simply sepia Pendants, Wildflower Notecards (set of 4), Butterflies In Flight Necklaces, Sarah's Stripey Sock Monkeys, neo geo necklace

Ninaprettyballerina (9) - snap snap click, Rainbow Storage Rollup, swimming mermaids, choose either custom city/state/country love 8x10 art OR custom name airbrushed T-shirt, Simply Sepia pendants, Sarah's Stripey Sock Monkeys, Pocket Puzzle Notebooks, Shades of Blue pendants, Wine cork necklaces

onecrazymom (9) - trash bucket, custom city love 8x10, sock monkey, leather cuff, copper pendant, 10-sepia pendant, Pocket Puzzle Notebooks, Shades of Blue pendants, neo geo necklace

rlynn (9) - rainbow storage rollup, state love 8X10 art, marvelous minky infinity scarf, frolicking fairy flower crown, foamies, hand knit washcloth, snap snap click necklace, vinyl wristlet, neo geo necklace

rockmygypsysoul (6) - whimsical vinyl wristlet, Stripey Sock Monkey, airbrush t-shirt, Marvelous Minky Infinity Scarvf, Set of Buttons, Wine cork necklaces

snailscale (3) - swimming mermaid, rainbow storage rollup, foamies

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2013 01:28:36 AM »

Here is the unofficial list of items you are set to send. Please look over it and pm me if you see any errors like too many or too few items you are sending and receiving, etc.  There are a few duplicates, but they were on people's top picks. DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS YET! I will approve the list some time Thursday after I have given it enough time for any errors to be found.

alwaysinmyroom (6) - (Desktop Scrap/Trash Buckets) bec99, hazelly, GatorWrangler, koalascout, jtlhmmwabodf, onecrazymom

Avesthel (3) - (stamped copper pendants) jtlhmmwabodf, onecrazymom, Feline2001

bec99 (3) - (snap snap click) rlynn, Ninaprettyballerina, koalascout
bec99 (6) - (swimming mermaids) gala_apples, Ninaprettyballerina, snailscale, alwaysinmyroom, Eiseldora, gala_apples

Eiseldora (6) - (Sets of Buttons) rockmygypsysoul, gala_apples, bec99, GatorWrangler, alwaysinmyroom, jtlhmmwabodf
Eiseldora (3) - (Hand knit washcloths) rlynn, GlassKicker, Feline2001

Feline2001 (6) - (Sarah's Stripey Sock Monkeys) GlassKicker, rockmygypsysoul, Eiseldora, onecrazymom, luckdragon, Ninaprettyballerina

gala_apples (6) - (Pocket Puzzle Notebooks) Feline2001, Ninaprettyballerina, onecrazymom, Eiseldora, bec99, jtlhmmwabodf
gala_apples (3) - (Shades of Blue pendants) Feline2001, Ninaprettyballerina, onecrazymom

GatorWrangler (3) - (Butterflies In Flight Necklaces) GlassKicker, bec99, luckdragon

GlassKicker (6) - (Simply Sepia Pendants) Avesthel, gala_apples, alwaysinmyroom, luckdragon, Ninaprettyballerina, onecrazymom
GlassKicker (3) - (Marvelous Minky Infinity Scarves) rlynn, jo_mama, rockmygypsysoul

hazelly (6) - (Foamies) rlynn, GatorWrangler, jo_mama, bec99, snailscale, Eiseldora

jo_mama (9) - (choose either custom city/state/country love 8x10 art OR custom name airbrushed T-shirt) Avesthel, rlynn, GlassKicker, rockmygypsysoul, gala_apples, Ninaprettyballerina, bec99, Eiseldora, onecrazymom

jtlhmmwabodf (6) - (Rainbow Storage Rollup) rlynn, jo_mama, Ninaprettyballerina, bec99, hazelly, snailscale

koalascout (3) - (play food) jo_mama, jo_mama, gala_apples

luckdragon (6) - (whimsical vinyl wristlets) jo_mama, rockmygypsysoul, bec99, jtlhmmwabodf, rlynn, Avesthel

Ninaprettyballerina (9) - (neo geo necklace) gala_apples, alwaysinmyroom, rlynn, Feline2001, onecrazymom, Eiseldora, hazelly, jo_mama, luckdragon

onecrazymom (9) - (Wine cork necklaces) gala_apples, hazelly, Eiseldora, koalascout, Feline2001, Ninaprettyballerina, GlassKicker, alwaysinmyroom, rockmygypsysoul

rlynn (9) - (Leather Cuffs) GlassKicker, jo_mama, jo_mama, gala_apples, hazelly, jtlhmmwabodf, luckdragon, onecrazymom, GlassKicker

rockmygypsysoul (3) - (Wildflower Notecards) GlassKicker, alwaysinmyroom, luckdragon
rockmygypsysoul (3) - (Mini Lace Ring Bowl) GlassKicker, bec99, Eiseldora

snailscale (3) - (Frolicking Fairy Flower Crown) rlynn, hazelly, Eiseldora
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2013 05:44:05 AM »

Everything looks great on my end, both going and receiving!  Yay!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.alwaysbeenastorm.com')
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Outdoor Photography Tips
Camera Aperture Tips
Digital Camera Shutter Speed
ISO Settings Explained
Memory Card Options
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...