A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 299,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 32 (signups closed, Green by 9/12, Send by 9/16)  (Read 23243 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GlassKicker
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2013 09:47:25 AM »

They are adorable!  And I KNEW I liked you, rockmygypsysoul - Pats fan here!  Anxiously, nervously, awaiting the start of regular season play.....

To be entirely honest, I couldn't care less personally (about football altogether) but the husband LOVES the Pats.  In fact, our Christmas decor is focused on Patriots stuff I've made - Pats stocking, tree skirt, wreath, tons of Patriots ornaments, and we even to our Christmas lights red and blue.  Cheesy

I hope he knows what a good woman he has!  Would love to see pics of your holiday set up.  Last summer, my youngest (18) and I flew out to Boston to visit family while he attended the Sabermetrics seminar at Boston University.  Lucky for us the dates worked out perfect and we got to go yo Pats training camp.  It was awesome!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013 09:52:30 AM by GlassKicker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2013 09:55:08 AM »

Moderator Comment eh-hem...we need to stay on topic, please...throw in a couple of crafting-related words Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2013 10:31:57 AM »

My apologies...................sooooo embarrassed!  I tend to go through 'recent posts' and reply and I don't always heed the thread titles!  I'll be more attentive going forward!  On the crafty side, going with folks suggestions, I think I'll go ahead and offer a combination of pendants and minky infinity scarves.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2013 11:00:19 AM »

So I've been thinking that I will play around with my leather and fabric and make a few cuffs but I will wait until I find out who I am sending to before making all 9. I'd rather people get cuffs that fit well than having to make do with whatever cuff size I whip up.  I just don't think cuffs are really a "one size fits all" accessory. The bonus of course is there is a bit more customization of leather/fabric colors for those who wind up getting one.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2013 12:56:09 PM »

I am a big yakker, too, glasskicker...we all are...I just have to wear that hat sometimes...so, with that said...I love the cute stripey sock monkeys! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2013 10:03:50 PM »

throw in a couple of crafting-related words Wink

sew, stitch, buttons, glue     Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2013 10:30:06 PM »

If it helps, I had to craft all that Patriots Christmas stuff!   Cheesy  I don't actually have a picture of it all but I did - I made a tree skirt and put a big Pats logo on it and then embellished stockings with the logo and the wreath is my favorite with it's little silvery glitter football sticks I scored after homecoming stuff went on clearance  Wink  And I ran out of Pats ornaments a long time ago (cause I give him at least one a year) so now I've done etched ones and painted ones and so on.

(Then a couple of months ago the man actually had the gall to inform me I would need to redo everything now that they've changed their logo.  And he has Asperger's so I'm not entirely sure whether he was joking or not but I'm working on the assumption that he is since a tree skirt is not something I anticipate ever doing again.)

Anyway, what would people want to see in addition to the handpainted notecards?  I do a pretty wide range of stuff, so what would people like to see?  Anything Christmas-y or fall oriented or...I don't know.  Give me a direction, someone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
gala_apples
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2013 11:38:09 PM »

Maybe a different set of painted notecards, with some nerdier themes? When I was scrolling through pictures you've posted, I saw your pacman shoes- I'd totally want a pacman card. Or Tetris. (Playing Tetris soothes my OCD in ways prescriptions can't.) Not that I don't like the flower ones, I do, I just like nerdy stuff too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2013 03:28:17 AM »

I think I'm going to have to sit this one out, but I'll be watching the gallery for all the fabulousness!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2013 12:03:39 PM »

I've joined!  Couldn't resist Cheesy  I will be offering 6 vinyl wristlets - you can choose one of the designs I posted previously.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chinese cuisine class - food ingredients
How to Make Fried Bananas
How to Make Fast Chinese Food Easy?
Part 5 - How to Make Tempura Noodles
7 Steps to Eating Healthy at Chinese Restaurants
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...