A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,088
Currently Running With Scissors:
454 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 38373 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #360 on: October 08, 2013 04:55:27 PM »

i love crochet river rock necklaces, but i would be afraid of the rock coming out the top when i bent over. they are cool though, i own one crochet rock pendant, (well 2 actually but i have no idea what to do with the second bc it is too big and heavy to wear!

i am going to go take a look at peoples updated shops and see what is up. oop...that is after i check my messages. i just got a message lol, i love it when you guys message me to talk or whatever lol. and i love coming up with ideas for shops! i have lots of ideas, but i can't do alot of them! lol as they are for sewing/ crocheting/ felt/ etc. so if anyone is stuck on anything i love trying to help!

hugs my friends!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83

« Reply #361 on: October 08, 2013 05:16:34 PM »

hubby snuck last night onto my computer so he knows about the hat and is excited. wish it could have been a surprise!

i want to keep the points in fluctuation. so here is what i will do. i will go half way. like i will not save enough for both hats right now, (although i am definitely getting both no matter what, i need to! so i will work my booty off to make that happen! so please make them lol) what i will do is just make sure i keep 2 points either in my points available or in my pending, just to be sure that i am at least always half way there. that is if i find anything else i want to get specifically as xmas presents that are in the shops now. i am determined to wait for other stuff for me (unless it is soo cool i can't possibly wait lol: ie that bug i got today! hahahaa) 

i just wish i could get a mail back about that tshirt so i could order. i didn't see ones with stencilled words so i want to make sure it is ok. i do not even care if the tshirt is made out of a used thrift store camo tshirt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83

« Reply #362 on: October 08, 2013 06:38:58 PM »

hmm, i didn't see anything in the shops for the type of things i am looking for right now (gifts for xmas for my family members)

can't wait to get a response about the stencilled shirt. does anyone do lettering?

i am going to look on pinterest for other ideas maybe of things for gifts for people to post as examples (like posts of links)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #363 on: October 08, 2013 07:34:03 PM »

Oh reusable wipes would be awesome!

White (bleachable) ones would be awesome too, though I will be doing enough diaper washing that no stains should really stay set.... right?  Roll Eyes wishful thinking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
artista83

« Reply #364 on: October 08, 2013 08:27:08 PM »

lol! no amount of washing is ever enough...i will surely find that out soon i want to do washable diapers! lol

i thought about washable wipes, but not sure. would have to be alot of wipes i think bc of how often diapers need to be changed. still pondering over that one.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83

« Reply #365 on: October 08, 2013 08:28:29 PM »

sheep, can you post a pic of that crochet rock necklace next to a quarter for size comparison?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

squidget
« Reply #366 on: October 08, 2013 09:36:19 PM »

hmm, i didn't see anything in the shops for the type of things i am looking for right now (gifts for xmas for my family members)

can't wait to get a response about the stencilled shirt. does anyone do lettering?

i am going to look on pinterest for other ideas maybe of things for gifts for people to post as examples (like posts of links)

I can do lettering if you don't get a response, I can screenprint, freezer paper stencil or bleach stencil.....

also, since I am greedy for points....
SALE!!! SPEND 1 POINT, GET 1/2 POINT FREE!!!!
I also have an interest in lengths of jewelry chain if any one has lengths they don't want in colors like rusty, gunmetal, steampunky colors....

Things I was wondering if anyone else had interest in
*Spices with recipes attached for gift giving (ex. Channa Masala seasoning in jar with recipe tied on with a ribbon??)
*Sugar scrubs?
*Surprise packs? (Was in another round, SUPER cool idea, not my own) I could do crafts or supplies!!!
*Small sewing kits? Pin cushions, zipper bag, wallet type things?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #367 on: October 08, 2013 10:12:25 PM »

lxm i will pick up some white flannel for you when i go back to the fabric store to get your scarf fabric. i also have tons of fun flannel in my stash i can make some with.

and artista they're great for other things for kids (and adults) too like tissues, napkins, washcloths, etc. they're really cute to put in kids packed lunches as fun re usable napkins!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Grab a coffee

« Reply #368 on: October 09, 2013 12:14:42 AM »

Hey guys,

Yesterday, I've spent 2 points, so I have to start collection some!
First of all, who needed felt baby mobile things? I've made one already a month ago for someone here in Craftster:

I would love to create something like these for you guys, if you are interested, just let me know, and I can fill my shop.
Also any other ideas could help, if anyone looking for something specific with felt? (I am not doing wet felting, but cutting, embroidering, bead embroidering those is simply my style!)
I've got some really good ideas from Artista83 (Thanks for those again), so my shop is soon to be ready again!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83

« Reply #369 on: October 09, 2013 01:49:43 AM »

aw shucks! thanks for the thanks, only trying to help lol.

i just love you guys! lol big hugs to everyone!

anyway, squidget. if i do not get a reply back i would be glad for you to do it, but please note i am hoping for words, and i want it on a mens size large camoflage (the green camo, not black and white) tshirt. the words " I got Promoted!" with the quote marks and exclamation point. i just spent my points that are not pending. as i was about to have to close shop if i didn't lol, but i will be ,ailing out packages (4 points pending, still trying to hold those ones, or close to 4 for the hats if i can lol) but i know i will be claiming the shirt for sure because i have news!

here it is! i will be adding really awsome steam punk buttons to my shop!!!!!!!! pretty spiffy!

before i paint them after baking are there any certain color requests?
i have many metalic colors, litterally all colors you could think of examples are :metal brown, bronze, rust, copper, hematite black, metalic red, metalic blue, metalic green, metalic pink, pearlized white, silver, gold, metalic purple...literally any color you think of i most likely have in metalic or regular!

so before i paint these bad boys, feel free to post suggestions! if i do not get any suggestions i will just paint some however i feel like lol.

they will be sold at the same as the face buttons. i have other buttons i am making for myself, that i will not have in the shop unless someone has an interest. beetle mandible buttons (as in buttons that look like the pincer parts of beetle) as i want some to sew onto purses i make shaped like bugs. if anyone else wants some let me know and i will make some of those for my shop also. oh and one more thing. it is not just one choice of steampunk button i have ones that are like full on watch innards, one like clock face, different innards and parts. so different buttons! sets of four: 1 point each. i am baking them tomorrow. and i will be fidiling with the idea of also making steam punk pendants (although they will be completely polymer. i think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Apply a Gradient in Photoshop CS3
How to Apply a Twist Effect in Paint.NET
How to Apply Auto Levels to an Image in Photoshop CS3
How to Apply Eye Shadow and Eyeliner in Photoshop CS3
How to Apply Lipstick in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...