A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,323
Currently Running With Scissors:
663 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 53078 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2013 12:03:09 PM »

i am soo tired today! so i am extending the sale to the end of today...because i am too darn lazy to change it right now! lol

didi kept me up all night!

ps. let me know if any of my custom orders are done or half done or an update. thanks gals!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: October 08, 2013 05:26:02 AM »

I'm backkkkk! Its so nice to be able to see everyone's shops again that are bigger than a quarter on my screen.  Grin So busy today running around catching up on claims and chores and whatnot around the house.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #342 on: October 08, 2013 10:02:17 AM »

me and another person in here need more ideas for our shop.

can you guys all post a wishlist of what you all are looking for? i think it would help all of us out actually, and it would help you guys get what you want! lol

still have the 2 sets of face buttons done. can always make more.

i have to go fix my shop now. the sale is over.

also please feel free to msg me with any questions or if you have and interest in something in my shop. i am not against bargaining or making deals. i want to save up to get a stencilled shirt for hubby. i have 4 points on hold for 2 hats i am getting. and 1 i am getting my personal order for a bug pin/pendant.

so when i get one more point (and mail) whomever tells me they can do that shirt for me is getting a claim lol.

any ideas? please post your wishlists!

mine as it stands:

a stenciled shirt, size large mens, prefur a camoflage (the green camo) with the words "i got promoted!"

polymer bugs with gears or filligree, (diff colors) i am claiming one already when it is in it's shop.

if i am able before this swap is over i might consider getting walking dead pins that i saw in a shop. depends on points and such.

that is it for now only bc i am waiting for more sales lol.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #343 on: October 08, 2013 10:11:03 AM »

Hello Guys,

just stepping in to let you know that I've added some more items to my shop (some wire wrapped jewelry), so feel free to claim me! Smiley

About wishlist: there are several things I could choose from your shops, but I am a bit shy with my points, as no one claimed me yet, so I am not sure, if i'll have the 3 points back, when this swap ends... What you think, shall I send my points first?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #344 on: October 08, 2013 10:24:40 AM »

well i say people should use there points first and worry about the get back later as there is still ALOT of time left to get them back. with the way the points system works, spending points puts more points in the system, and then the people you buy from buy things and it puts it back into circulation so more chance to get the points back if they are put out there. at least that is how i have been doing it and it was working for me. one could always have a sale towards the end and list more stuff to get the points back.

i am sure people in the swap arent going to let extra points just sit at the end and go stale. i know if i earn more than three near the end i will be spending in shops that need to get their three back. and if i do not see anything in their shop i will list off a bunch of supplies or things i could use. we are in here to have fun and shop! nothing wrong about helping people out! Smiley

the more points in circulation, the more things move in this type of swap. some people are probably saving up for a certain thing. also i will go look at your shop too and see what is in it and if i could offer any advice if you want it. i am all about helpin out and i love people and making new friends Smiley hugs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #345 on: October 08, 2013 10:28:31 AM »

ok i looked at your shop. i will pm you about what i think
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2013 10:29:27 AM »

Don't be shy about spending your points, there are so many ways to make up points at the end of the swap (supplies, custom orders etc) and we haven't ever had a problem with it.  The swap works the best when everyone gets to shopping Smiley

Please feel free to post your wishlist for things you are looking for at the end of your shop.  Unless its really a long list, then maybe link to a post here.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #347 on: October 08, 2013 11:40:12 AM »

My wishlist is here still: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425997.msg5103708#msg5103708

I am yarn-gathering for hats artista. I will send progress pix soon Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts Spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
artista83
« Reply #348 on: October 08, 2013 11:47:45 AM »

ok lol. this is tough! i am hording the points i have to buy the hats off you, lol it makes me look like i have points to spend but i dont ! (as i just got an awsome pin bug! thanks sheepblue!!!!)

i am going to go check out your list! i need to earn a point to get hubby that shirt! i hope someone can do it!

also are you interested in supply yarn in shops? i have ones some ones that i do not use for doll hair, but some i do not know the weight or whatnot as they do not have a wrapping. let me know, going to see your wishlist now
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #349 on: October 08, 2013 11:55:33 AM »

hmm, loud, can you message me about what you want the mobile or mobiles made out of? i cant tell what the animals are made of. what are you looking for the animals being made of, as i think i can do it.

and yup, you and i are both looking for cloth diaper cover, diaper inserts, or all in ones.

i asked squidget if she could try her hand at some. so we will see, maybe it will work out! i knew it would be a great idea for her shop if it works!

also packs of washable baby wipes might be cool. i would say in dark colors for if i ever get any, like dark brown prints and black, that way they do not look all stainy after washing lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wrap a Present Creatively
Quick Tips: How to Organize Gift Wrap Ribbon
How to Make Layered Melt-and-Pour Soap
How to Make Confetti Melt-and-Pour Soap
How to Make a Summer Flower Arrangement
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...