A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,911
Currently Running With Scissors:
371 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 45732 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« Reply #260 on: September 30, 2013 11:51:56 PM »

i have a request for something i need very badly!! i need some onesie extenders for didi! her onesies fit in the whole body except the crotch, she is a long baby so i need fabric with the snaps at both ends to fit onsies and give them more life. i bet there is a bunch of examples on pinterest i just haven't pinned any i do not think. too tired atm i am sure the snaps from old onsies would work to make extenders. just my machine doesn't work and i am not sure hand stitching is going to do me the trick. i might have to though if i can't find any. colors do not matter as it is all about usefullness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83
« Reply #261 on: October 01, 2013 12:18:39 AM »

boom! teehee! LOVE i claimed the markers and the tshirt book! Smiley you got my last point until i earn more! lol

that was hard as i like some of those fabrics too! still hoping to be able to get that other marker set...hoping for a sale in the future lol...yeah i'm cheap   Roll Eyes

thank you for adding such awsome stuffs!!!!! droollll
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #262 on: October 01, 2013 12:37:30 AM »

Artista I pm'd you about it! Just for everyone to know, I'm willing to make deals if you just pm me and ask and I think it's reasonable! Some items I feel bad about pricing them higher but the things like the paint markers I paid about $25-30 for all of them and had full intentions of making gorgeous art with them but it never happened! It's still hard for me to get rid of them as I love paint markers so much!!! I have much more fabric to add too, I need to stop hoarding pieces I don't think I'll use!! I just always think "but what if I need it for ___" so hard haha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lo{ve}
« Reply #263 on: October 01, 2013 12:50:40 AM »

Also, sheepblue those wind chimes are gorgeous!! I might need one, just debating if I have somewhere to properly display it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: October 01, 2013 04:18:13 AM »

Also, sheepblue those wind chimes are gorgeous!! I might need one, just debating if I have somewhere to properly display it!

Aww thank you! They look fabulous in a window or if you can hang it outside. I'm debating just hanging them up now so I can admire them while I still have them  Grin And I had those pesky flat-back marbles forever!! so using them up in something cool feels fabulous!   Cheesy

I'm heading out of town on Thursday to see my folks but I think I'll leave my shop open - I should be able to check in and I'll be back before I have to ship anything out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: October 01, 2013 04:52:13 AM »

Added a few more things, some texture art stuff. Funnnn.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #266 on: October 01, 2013 05:53:14 AM »

Added felted hand puppets!

manta ray (underside is white)

luna moth (with nuno silk inlay)

I need to go shopping....will try to do that later today. I am supposed to be teleworking during the shutdown, so I get to hang out at home with my cats and a cup of tea and some very boring tasks from work, but no crafting...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 20  blog!
artista83
« Reply #267 on: October 01, 2013 09:28:25 AM »

love, i know what you mean. "i might use that for something" has to be my catch phrase lol. i have antique drafting pencils and all kinds of stuff, caligraphy sets and such. i really need to let go of some things. i do have some of those paint markers already, but there are some colors still i do not have that you do. i was lucky i got mine on clearance at meijers.

oh my goshhh i have to show of these super quirky buttons i made last night! they are soooo fun and are going into my shop!

i only made four so far but if they sell and more people want some funny buttons like these i can make more! these are not painted as i like the realistic color, but they can be, i could draw on eyebrows if someone wants. i put thread through two so you guys can see how they work. i am fricken in love with these things! hahahaha! they are buttons that when you thread them, they look like faces with different mustaches, one even has a space for a unibrow and stash! lmao! hubby said i should also make some with the holes for making it look like eyebrows and stashes so i could do those too! hahahahaahaaaaa

here is what i just died laughing at and love:

the last two pics are for size referance. i have a bad camera so yeah they are much more detailed in person. i can draw on brows if anyone wants. these face buttons are 1point per 4! so you could get as many as you want 1 point per every four! let me know what you think as i think these guys are totally addictive lol. every face is different! but they go together bc of color and such. i plan on making all kinds! they would also work as funny beads if you use them like for button braclett or whatnot, or can be used for assemblage. these were just designed to have the thread work like stashes and such hahahaahahahaahahhhaaaaa!!! still sick but feeling more like my goofy self obviously! hahahhaahaaa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #268 on: October 01, 2013 10:06:39 AM »

those buttons are awesome, artista83!  i would love to claim some (just as soon as i finish opening my shop Tongue)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2014
artista83
« Reply #269 on: October 01, 2013 10:19:44 AM »

lmao awsome! they are loads of fun. how many do you think you will want to claim in the future? i am currently making more, as i think some other peoples in here may like them too though they aren't on yet. lol i am going to make alot more as omg these quirkies are soo fricken fun! haha! i seriously keep running a needle through to look at them with their stashes bc it is sooo funny and cute! lmao.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creating the Foundation Image for a Portrait
Posing the Model to Paint a Portrait
How to Paint a Portrait
Adding Finishing Touches to Your Chalk Drawing
Adding Shadow and Depth to Your Chalk Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...