A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,961
Currently Running With Scissors:
421 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 45808 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2013 08:14:46 PM »

And just found my quirky Christmas postcards for the shop

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2013 08:19:39 PM »

I've been thinking very hard about joining this swap, but how do you lot feel about positing things to New Zealand?

Do it, girlie!  That's part of the fun of STS -- international loot friendships!  And your work is awesome!!!  How do YOU feel about posting to the US?  Cheesy  And Canada?  And Great Britain?  And Israel?  Grin

jemimah - I think I speak for everyone when I say we would love to have you!!! you are a goddess with embroidery and everything else you touch  Grin

Aww, thanks you guys!! I post everywhere, and I love having crafting buddies from all over the world Smiley

btw, lovely drawing skills artista, and I love that manta ray puppet PW!!

I think I'm going to give it a go! Off to take some pics and get signed up ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2013 08:41:26 PM »

I love love love the manta ray hand puppet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2013 09:59:38 PM »

nice to see all the familiar faces and new ones as well Smiley

the sts mall is stocked with all kinds of awesome goodies Cheesy

i need to take pictures and set up my shop...between work and school, i have no idea where my time goes Roll Eyes 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2014
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2013 09:23:48 AM »

I'm not sure where I put the resist for the manta ray puppet...I'll look through my resists and see if I can find it. I also want to do a luna moth puppet with nuno silk fabrics added, but I have to dye some roving first.

Also, I'm having a fall sale - free velvet pumpkin with any order! Depending on the destination, I might have to remove the pumpkin stems (definitely for Australia), but I think most places would be ok to receive with the stems.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013 09:25:25 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 20  blog!
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2013 05:07:41 PM »

Yay, I have a shop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2013 06:35:35 PM »

thanks everyone for getting your shops up and open so fast! 

Only a couple **cough the organizers cough** shops left to open ;
Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap 2014 Winter Market SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2013 07:44:12 PM »

Wow!  Nice shop, Jemimah! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2013 08:21:53 PM »

I am so excited to see that there are so many newbies raring to join the STS!! Welcome!!

artista- do you think that you could sculpt faces with a flat back? I love to make mixed media pieces, and it might be fun to have some faces to work with.

Off to go peruse the new shops!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog- Updated 8/7/13

Pintrest
artista83
« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2013 10:14:43 PM »

yup can do! i will try to get some done right after i finish this art peice i am working on. i bet i can make some flat back faces tomorrow.

i added new original art in my shop and a lace thingy.

also some picture examples of art also. i can pretty much do anything except collage type as i have no printer. can do anything from hand drawn xmas cards or whatever type cards you want with blank insides so people can put whatever msg, to post cards to art to whatever. in the wishswap i did a pretty neat figure painting of a larger woman that was spiffy. i got alot of response from it so let me know if anyone wants something like that or whatever.

also is there any ideas of art things or whatnot people would like to see in my shop? (just do not say tassle dolls, i am out of tassles lol) a good idea someone had was i can do art inspired from art off of your pinterests! teehee this has been a lot of fun as i looovvee doing stuff like that!

omg! i now see some stuff i really want to get, i know it looks like i have 2 points left but i really don't as they are reserved for something that i am going to claim custom.

so yeah as soon as i get some claims, i can't wait to claim as i see some things i must have! cough* tm patch purses are a must have on my list*cough and ehem* a certain ornament and such and ahem* ......

for everyones information:

for you knitters/ crocheters...i am looking for baby hats/ diaper cover outfits like i have on my "for the Babe" pinterest board, fingerless gloves in adult size (me and my daughter wear the same size everything) note i have thin wrists and daughter is 11 (going on 16 i feel), looking for mustach bearded beanie for the hubby, i am always freezing over here so i like stuff to keep me warm, ie slippers (u.s. 7 1/2) socks (the sillier the better) really love the shark socks on my pinterest, did i mention fingerless gloves? for my son i would love a beanie that looks like a helmet for him to wear this winter (as in like a knight)

for you sewers: looking for purses, headbands, etc in the theme of peace signs  and neon colors for paige, penrolls (i know where to get these and i can never have enough!!!), a purse made with lots of cream lace and scrappy artsy for my aunt, think shabby chic?

for papercrafters: remember that neat lil interactive book thing from the side show swap? stuff like that would be neat, also dressed up matchboxes made into neat lil crafted things/scenes, if you are good at atcing, would love to see some in shops, i collect aceo's, and atc's and i often buy ones i like specifically on ebay so feel free to have some in your shop! i also love home made papers, papers with things embedded in them. i like paper dolls! would be neat if some people had some paperdolls in their shop! i have one in my pendants board that isnt a pendant but i love that doll! i love some of the awsome artsy dolls i have seen posted in the paper crafts section of craftster, i have seen ones with raven heads, fox, etc in clothes that are pretty neat ideas! what types could you come up with?

jewelry makers: i am most interested in pendants, think cameos, fused glass artsy styles, bugs ( i really love a pendant i saw someone here on craftster did with fused glass and a bee picture, and oddities inspired, i lovve odd, i also love neclaces that are not traditional, i e artsy like fabric, crochet, assemblage, wearable neclace sculpture...ideas of what i mean are on my pinterest

felters: how about some interesting texture/ color felted pendants? felted pins would be neat too, the artsier and scrappyer the better, kinda freeform? felted bracelets/cuffs would be spiffy, love the coloring on the hive shaped vessel, can not afford it atm, might be interested at a later time but depends on how many points i can earn. note: also love earthtones... ie burnt umber, pumpkin pie orange, olive green, mustard yellow, maroon really these colors are what i like in most everything worn. and i lean toward for other things too.

random themes and thingies:
goddess inspired stuffs, faeries but not tinkerbell type, oddities and odd, creapythings, curiosity cabinet type stuffs, zombies, junkrjaneish stuffs, tmpatchstuff (yeah i saw that shop and omg i lovvee it i hope i can get some when i get more points bf all sell out!!!!)

here is an idea for some shops too! some of us i discovered do not have printers,so maybe packs of printed euphoria (is that the right word?) i for one like creepy oddities type stuffs, others would probably like ones too, think of different themes and such maybe?

i can't remember if it was a shop on here or not but someone on craftster made some lil books/ binder thingies with diff kinds of papers inside, i thought it was a neat idea, i think they used scapbook paper, i like that and i like dyed, textured n such. especially seed paper, that is awsome

concoctions: I LOOOOVEE HOME MADE SOAP BARS!!!! cold press or whatever i just love them!!! i of course have a pinterest board for those and i love ones with colors and i bet they would be a huge seller!!!!

foodies: what about goodies like chocolate covered pretzal sticks n such? chocolate suckers, candies, i do not know just throwing out ideas for people. even jars with dry ingrediants and recipee cards would be cool in peoples shops!

random:

i would love to get my husband a cigarett case! or cigarrette box cover. could be a decorated plastic, or even a sewn cloth one with maybe a lil pocket for a standard size lighter? smoking stinks i know but he does and he is hard to shop for lol. he is also a pcgamer. gamer related crafts?

for non crafted item ideas: zippers, fabric scrap packs, button collections that have variety, pins like buttons, canvases, drawing pen sets, marker sets, paperclay...i totally want to try paperclay lol. stuff that maybe you bought to try but it wasn't your thing? destash at the bottom of shops! lol i for one like lil tiny bottles that are clear, lil domes (glass, plastic whatnot, even some of those ball things that quarter machine toys come in! crochet hooks, knitting needles that maybe come with a lil printed paper for us novices that want to do it but never have before, so like a how to do a couple basic stiches or whatnot whatever you call it! lol

I AM LOOKING FOR ATC MAGAZINES! i saw one in a wishswap package someone got and i never saw one bf that. now i really want one/some lol.

holy cow this was a long post! i just hope this isn't buggin anyone, just throwin out ideas. i love when you guys throw out ideas too! what would you guys like to see?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Shrimp-Udon Soup
Classic Vietnamese Pho Recipe
Crispy Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken Recipe
How to Make Thai Fishcakes
Hoisin Chicken Wraps Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...