A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,768
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 45175 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« Reply #470 on: October 16, 2013 09:46:15 AM »

wow! that supply sale has some awsome stuff! if i wasn't saving up i would deff get some stuff! i am planning on adding some stencils to my shop soon! i have a whole bunch!

hopefully didi rests at some point today so i can update my shop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #471 on: October 16, 2013 09:48:48 AM »

If you are giving as a gift make it washable. For my wee one I have done a ton of soft wool (no superwash) because I know I can handle washing it....but I would hate to put that on someone else.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts winter Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: October 16, 2013 06:39:33 PM »

Thanks for the input guys! It's nice to have some fun tiny projects to crochet at night now. About 2/3rds done with the mini-sweater.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

squidget
« Reply #473 on: October 17, 2013 01:59:11 PM »

Re added these from last round, only 1/4 point each and 1/4 point for a chain added. And I still have my sale of spend a point and get 1/2 point free!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #474 on: October 17, 2013 02:51:42 PM »

Lxm I'll be adding your scarves tonight! Possibly the wipes too! I went back to the fabric store yesterday and picked up some cool houndstooth in the jersey material to make the same type of nursing scarf for my sister! They have different stuff every time I go, it's a crazy store!

Eta.. Just added crochet bath poufs also! They're so much softer and nicer to use than those fishnet poufs!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013 03:20:06 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
squidget
« Reply #475 on: October 18, 2013 02:06:40 AM »

Just added an apron! I really wanted to use this super cute owl fabric for something, I have been hoarding it for years now hahaha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SkyWookiee
« Reply #476 on: October 18, 2013 04:55:15 AM »

A small update in my shop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My homepage
My DeviantART
My Pinterest

"Skywookiee always has mad crafting skills" - whenindoubtsew
squidget
« Reply #477 on: October 18, 2013 10:42:55 AM »

So many nice things! I have such a hard time saving my points for the bigger items when I can get a one point thing at the moment.....just like in real life! Hahaha....loving all the crafty updates to the shops, I hopes to be buying some of it up soon!

Has anyone ever made pacifier clips? I am having a hard time finding the clip part. I found this kind =materials&ga_search_query=alligator_clips&ga_facet=alligator_clips&ga_includes[]=materials&ga_view_type=gallery]https://www.etsy.com/listing/79501700/alligator-clip-roach-clip-extension?ref=sr_gallery_43&ga_search_type=all&ga_includes[0]=materials&ga_search_query=alligator_clips&ga_facet=alligator_clips&ga_includes[]=materials&ga_view_type=gallery....but was curious what everyone thought about how I could make these baby friendly? Thinking maybe encasing it in felt so the clip still works but baby can't eat it? It will be attached to a flower, so one side will be covered....argh! I have tried looking everywhere already to find suspender clips or plastic clips and I am running out of time on this particular gift.

Anyhoo.....I might be adding these to the supply portion of my shop as well if I can't make them work as they are not worth returning haha.

My only other wish list item is maybe a burgundy tree skirt for my grandmother, she wanted me to sew one, which I can do, but if someone was willing to make a cooler one or had burgundy fabric for me to claim, that would be cool too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #478 on: October 18, 2013 11:35:45 AM »

So many nice things! I have such a hard time saving my points for the bigger items when I can get a one point thing at the moment.....just like in real life! Hahaha....loving all the crafty updates to the shops, I hopes to be buying some of it up soon!

Has anyone ever made pacifier clips? I am having a hard time finding the clip part. I found this kind =materials&ga_search_query=alligator_clips&ga_facet=alligator_clips&ga_includes[]=materials&ga_view_type=gallery]https://www.etsy.com/listing/79501700/alligator-clip-roach-clip-extension?ref=sr_gallery_43&ga_search_type=all&ga_includes[0]=materials&ga_search_query=alligator_clips&ga_facet=alligator_clips&ga_includes[]=materials&ga_view_type=gallery....but was curious what everyone thought about how I could make these baby friendly? Thinking maybe encasing it in felt so the clip still works but baby can't eat it? It will be attached to a flower, so one side will be covered....argh! I have tried looking everywhere already to find suspender clips or plastic clips and I am running out of time on this particular gift.

Anyhoo.....I might be adding these to the supply portion of my shop as well if I can't make them work as they are not worth returning haha.

My only other wish list item is maybe a burgundy tree skirt for my grandmother, she wanted me to sew one, which I can do, but if someone was willing to make a cooler one or had burgundy fabric for me to claim, that would be cool too Smiley

hmmm....that's tough. Generally they aren't clipped where baby can rip them off (kind of defeats the purpose of the clip. lol) but those might be tough on clothes if anything.
A garter belt clip would be a good choice too. They are soft, flat and are meant to clip on delicate fabric.

OH! and I found these! https://www.etsy.com/listing/57027460/25-mix-plastic-square-pacifiersuspender?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted&utm_campaign=supplies_low&gclid=CNyUhYuDoboCFRFxQgod50kAnQ

THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts winter Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
artista83
« Reply #479 on: October 18, 2013 01:41:27 PM »

omg loud! i wish i would have found that before i spent $7 on one paci clip for didi! not to mention i can't even find it now!!!!

yes squidget i think the ones loud found are the perfect kind. the other one looks too long, it would take up too much of baby's shirt in the clip. i hope you get the pearl package in time! let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Play I Want To Hold on a Guitar
How to Play Let It Be on a Guitar
How to Play Michelle on a Guitar
How to Play Louie Louie on a Guitar
Norwegian Wood Easy Acoustic Rhythm Guitar Lesson
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...