A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,568
Currently Running With Scissors:
565 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 40807 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #350 on: October 08, 2013 12:04:24 PM »

i got my beetle purse in the mail yesterday all the way from australia!!!!! so excited!!! that pin is going to be awsome on my purse! and i could also wear it as a necklace!

side note. i accidentally erased my pic of the faces i sent. is it required that we post it in the gallery? i am so used to posting recieved stuff instead of sent stuff. unless i still have it in the disc thread but i thought i erased it there too.

also, i might have to post the two penrolls i got unfilled, but include an example that i got from her that is filled as an example of what they are like filled (from a2k) as i cant seem to get to all of my pens in the basement atm. we are building in the basement so disheveled.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Grab a coffee

« Reply #351 on: October 08, 2013 12:59:48 PM »

Lowered the prices at my shop, and I'll redo the whole shop tomorrow night, so if you are looking for something specific, let me know. Also, I am open for custom orders, and if you would like to bargain, PM me too.
I am trying to read all up to see if anyone is looking for something specific I could make. let me know if you think, I am your man Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #352 on: October 08, 2013 01:37:51 PM »

go ahead and spend your points art. they will take a sec a you can always claim them at different times!

looks like the mobiles are thin plastic or laser-cut cardboard.

I have a whole baby pin board too: http://www.pinterest.com/loudxmouse/wee-stuff/

too bad ZS isn't swapping anymore. She is like my cloth diaper guru!

Still buying some from her shop anyway! http://www.etsy.com/shop/amyzingcreations?section_id=11145724&page=1
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013 01:40:01 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #353 on: October 08, 2013 03:11:55 PM »

I had a productive weekend, so now I have some new yarns for my shop. I really love all of them, but the Luxe yarn is so soft and luminous, I can't stop petting it!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #354 on: October 08, 2013 03:20:24 PM »

i am re-threading my overlock, well actually taking a break from trying to re-thread it, WHYYYYY do these machines have to be impossible to thread?! anyways, i'm sure i'll have it figured out soon so i can whip up lxm's nursing scarf! once i get going with my overlock i don't want to stop so maybe i'll whip up a few batches of re-usable flannel baby wipes!

loving the yarn leapfeetfirst, all the sudden there's so much i want from all the shops!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: October 08, 2013 03:54:08 PM »

Love the yarn LFF! I'd claim it in a heartbeat if I didn't have a ton of beautiful yarn I still need to use up  Roll Eyes Grin

I have to share this with you guys....I just got back from visiting my parents and my mom almost forced all this on me...

If I had more room in my carry on I'd have brought home more!

She is also super crafty and basically got me hooked when I was really really little. She made these two art hoops that I snagged and took home with me because they were hidden away in a box tucked in a forgotten corner.

I love my mom  Smiley Its good to be back home though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #356 on: October 08, 2013 04:00:50 PM »

nice haul, SB!
and I can see where you get your artistic talent from, for sure   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: October 08, 2013 04:10:46 PM »

Oh I forgot to mention! I made a little river rock necklace using the crochet cotton from Lo{ve} that I added to my shop  Grin I'm closed right now but if anyone wants to call dibs let me know.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013 04:11:12 PM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #358 on: October 08, 2013 04:12:25 PM »

For sheepblue:
Oooooo. I just love her Dream Catcher thingie on the left. I will have to use that similar idea for some of mine that I craft. I love the leather fringe at the bottom, and how she wove the "webs?" on the sides. I don't own any leather punches for the detail, but could probably paint, or bead something for decorating. Thanks for the share!

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
artista83

« Reply #359 on: October 08, 2013 04:41:51 PM »

i bet grabacoffee could make those felt mobile toys that you have pinned here :http://www.pinterest.com/pin/214413632230879117/

i am scared to spend the ones i have for those hats bc they are really exactly what i wanted for them and i am not sure i could manage getting four points again for them. but i did get 2 more points for pending so i can spend two points. so i am looking to see if someone can do a stenciling of words on a camo tshirt. i havent heard back yet. anyone up for it for a point? i saw stencilled shirs listed for a point on here. want one with the quote "I got Promoted!" exactly like that!

i have some looking around to do. but yeah i will most likely keep holding the points for the hats or stay close to as i really couldn't handle if i somehow couldnt get them! they are the showstopper xmas gift for hubs and son! the only presents i have for them so far. i have to read what else has been posted

go ahead and spend your points art. they will take a sec a you can always claim them at different times!

looks like the mobiles are thin plastic or laser-cut cardboard.

I have a whole baby pin board too: http://www.pinterest.com/loudxmouse/wee-stuff/

too bad ZS isn't swapping anymore. She is like my cloth diaper guru!

Still buying some from her shop anyway! http://www.etsy.com/shop/amyzingcreations?section_id=11145724&page=1
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Fold an Origami Orchid
How to Fold an Origami Lily Flower
How to Fold an Origami Bunny Rabbit
How to Fold an Origami Butterfly
How to Fold an Origami Cherry Blossom
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...