A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,468
Currently Running With Scissors:
287 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 42174 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« Reply #310 on: October 03, 2013 10:48:27 AM »

will be adding more stuff today! have to use the finiky camera though until hubby shows me where  the charger is and how to charge it. oy! i have  lots of neat stuff to add! card sets  (not hand made, although i am planning on making two sets of really neat hand made cards sometime in the future)

sheep, do you have a blurring tool on your comp, or could you load the pic of assemblage into paint and draw a line around the ones you chose? i counted 16 filigree and you said you want 18 so i was trying to figure out the other two you want. thanks. i kept trying to put letters by stuff in pictures but it just wasnt showing up. argness indeed!

i have all sorts of stuff to add to my shop, so i am hoping the finiky camera works well today. oy! i wish hubs was home!

also i have 43 black and white old pictures people can use for mixed media art! since i have so many i am only picturing some. but you will get the idea.  historical portraits from mount clemens michigan, detroit michigan etc chicago really cool german one two with awsome card on the back! really really cool!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013 11:00:52 AM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83
« Reply #311 on: October 03, 2013 01:36:56 PM »

keep checking out my shop. i am adding new stuff alll day! just added some new things already like a do it yourself henna mehndi kit! comes with gloves, the powders, pretty sure it has a booklet thingy in there too with designs and such. never used so still in the box!!!! 2 points also added more card sets. really cool ones. one has pens and pencil with wings over writing background. that set does not come with envelopes that match but i have a huge envelope collection so i can add some for it. another card set has these really cool envelopes that are colored and have a back flap that looks like a map!!! other sets there too!

i have up the old photos 4 for one point, with added bonus pictures for each added point amount you choose (example 4 for 1 point, 10 for 2 points, 16 for 3 points!

special no mess hot glue dipping pot tool. hot glue things without the mess and burn! 2 points

Wooden handled foam cutter tool. has more than one kind of cutter in it! 1 point! in the package!

take a look at shop for more!

please note. the assemblage pack with the metal parts are half gone. still have the baby face and the stuff on that side for one point. will have a revised pic today.

i will be adding to the natural assemblage kit as i found my awsome stash of things from around the world! such as african natural  etc. all kinds of awsomeness going to be in that one!!!!

msg me with interest if you do not have the points now but are getting them i will reserve. thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #312 on: October 03, 2013 02:40:21 PM »

testing . i cant get these pics to load in my shop for some reason!

1. plus oct and chain necklace, poly zombie cameos

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013 08:17:14 PM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #313 on: October 03, 2013 02:59:36 PM »

ok scratch that! do not make her a nursing cover like that. loudmouse wants a sling kind. i bet someone in here could sew one up?

we have some awsome crafters in here!

anywho. still looking for something for husband and 8 yr old son. here are some links of ultimate wishes i have for them in case anyone can do them!

for hubby, something like these type of things.

although if anyone did this one for me i would want the actual hat part done in skin tone and the beard mustashe part in a brownish orange. with a lil braid coming off of the middle of the back (skinny like a chinaman cartoon) in brownish orange so it looks like a bald head with a lil thin braid in back and same colored beard mustashe. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/571253533955236479/
reason being. i call him  techno viking! lmao he looks like that utube video of techno viking.i do want the hat part fitted like that like a beanie.

or this! except would be great if the reddish thing in the middle was hollow and just a cylinder to fit a waterbottle! ie strapless waterbottle holder! he loves space!!!!!!!!!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/571253533955236162/

other ideas are this in black and white http://www.pinterest.com/pin/571253533955468971/ with this image on the white part and instead of all those words, just the name Gary!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/571253533955282361/. i am a technology dunce so i do not know what it is called, but the thing in the pocket in this picture is the same as what he has.

really would rather get one of the first two things for hubby. but if it isn't possible i guess the last might be one of the only options i have. so those are my wishes for hubby. i think the last would be fairly easy. just hopefully would have nice letters for the name. stenciled ok. if the last is the only one someone can make then i would need to get him another item too like a tshirt with the same image, and the words "what i would rather be doing ALL THE TIME!"

and ideas for things for my son:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/571253533955236854/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/571253533955469389/

this one is cool, but to fit an 8 yr olds head http://www.pinterest.com/pin/571253533955469170/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/571253533955469401/

or based off of something like one of those is my goal. if no one could do a hat like that. i would be looking f
or the cowl thing. and also an ear warmer that is good and funny, like a band knitted or crochet in skin tone. with over the ear part would be knitted half circles (to portray ears) with a couple short strings of black yarn tied on (like ear hair) and a couple strands of short black yarn tied on the top (to resemble a some hairs lol) so the ear warmer band would be skin tone. to me i picture a thick basic knitted headband pattern (thick enough to completely cover ears) with just some knitted half circles thrown on and yarn strings would do it! i havent seen anything like it. it is in my head.

i always have the odd ideas lol, hense why i need to learn to knit!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013 09:11:41 PM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #314 on: October 03, 2013 09:00:04 PM »

Welcome back Eiseldora and all our new swappers!  I'm leaving the swap open till tomorrow morning in case there is anyone else wishing to join in the middle of the night! 

Sorry I haven't been around the thread much, I've had a crazy couple of weeks...I'm planning a fundraiser dinner/event for 360 ppl; have all my annual cancer checkups this week (last one is on Monday yay) and keep getting distracted by shiny things Grin  I've blocked off the next 3 days for heavy duty crafting so hopefully I get my shop open so I can go shopping-there are so many cool things this round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #315 on: October 03, 2013 09:24:07 PM »

I am all over beard hats and moustache cowls Smiley

I AM trying to destash yarn after all. I have the skintone in stash for sure. The orange/red might be a different story.

Oh well, who am I kidding....I just came back from a sale at my LYS....

whoops!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
artista83
« Reply #316 on: October 03, 2013 09:46:48 PM »

ok update. i have a taker on exactly what i want for son and hubs! so i am fulfilled and totally happy.thank you loud!

i have a sale going on in my shop with lowered prices. and will continue to do so for a couple days.

also, i would like to know if anyone is interested in wooden stamps? i have a boxfull of stamps but if people do not use them in here i do not want to waste the time uploading them all! i do however have a couple really large foam ones that would be great for mixed media art that i will upload.

thank you so much everyone for helping me to get something for almost everyone! after my custom orders are done and payed for, any points i earn (if any)will be going for something for aunt (fish related/ sea life), or uncle (star trek related) but not doing any more custom orders so that would be if they just happened to be in a shop, unless i sell well lol.

i loves you guys! oh and i will throw in a FREE HALF POINT CLAIM WITH ANY ORDER STARTING RIGHT NOW! ENJOY! 12:42am friday oct 4th. PROMOTIONAL EXTRA 1/2 point item for free ends sunday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #317 on: October 03, 2013 10:03:15 PM »

hope you find a brownish orange in your stash...think ginger. this is a perfect color http://www.pinterest.com/pin/73605775133375785/ also as it isnt bright orange! other gingerish color examples: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/85286986665211636/  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/420171840205972629/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/439101032389881081/

as long as not bright orange for hubbys. any kind of brown is fine for sons
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #318 on: October 03, 2013 10:30:45 PM »

you have nooo idea how super happy i am! for the past two xmas's i havent been able to get hubs anything and the kids toys were all from toys for tots

so to me getting things from here is allowing me to finally be able to give for my family! it just makes me feel sooo good!

i am just filled with joy right now and as silly as it may seem, litterally crying no joke! because of you people on here my family will be super happy this xmas! thank you! i am sooo happy to be a part of this swap! and super happy for all the new friends i have made!

loves you guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #319 on: October 03, 2013 11:10:34 PM »

Huge SALE going on, just modified prices! many things lowered by a whole point! included are some artwork! also i have a get 1/2 point item free with purchase! (only 2  items marked at 1/2 price excluded as a free item because of weight) there is a tooon of stuff to choose from as a free item with purchase so have at my shop!!!!

Smiley SALE ON UNTIL SUNDAY< THEN ALL GOES BACK TO REG PRICE AND WILL NOT HAVE SPECIAL DEALS! ALSO SPECIAL DEAL ON THE OLD PHOTO PACKS! where can get up to one whole points worth of photos free! details in shop

32 POSSIBLE FREE OFFER CHOICES! not even counting other special deals!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013 11:16:27 PM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Make Your Own All-Natural Physical Sunscreen
Cover Your Pimples Like a Supermodel
How to Fix Dry Brittle Nails
Megan Fox Admits to Loving Drugstore Beauty Products
Women Over 60 Model Marc Jacobs and NARS Beauty Ads
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...