A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
647 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 42453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« Reply #300 on: October 02, 2013 06:24:27 PM »

crap! loud i looove that majong bracelett! i would totally wear that! but i do not see other stuffs i want. do you have any other game peice braceletts? i like that there is no metal on it it looks like.

i would love majong, domino, scrabble tile, hmmm no idea for another idea.

if i see any other things end up in your shop, i totally want that majong bracelett lol.

i need to sell stuffs. hmmmm.....is there anything people want from my shop that they are hoping i will discount? pm me if so, there is so much stuffs i want! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83
« Reply #301 on: October 02, 2013 06:51:16 PM »

oy, alas i probably will not be able to get the majong bracelett. too much stuffs i need to claim. have to get more shop sales. so i guess i will work on the updating the pics atm. hope it works! i have to wipe out a drive to see if it will work!

i am willing to work on price for custom art, so pm me if anyone wants some. i really need to get points as after the ones i am getting tomorrow, they are already reserved for couple things!

i most likely can not get those pens i want, as i have other things for the fam to get. crossing fingers for some sales! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #302 on: October 02, 2013 07:16:18 PM »

LxM, the pics in your post are so nice!
You have a talent for setting up a shot  Smiley

and I think I should know when you are due, but I'm brain dead just now?

And on a crafty note, I finished a small project for my swap partner (don't want to
say what it is in case she is post-stalking me, LOL)

I have 2 more in mind & a whole week off of work (yay for our new school calendar, which
includes a week-long fall break!)
so.....lots of crafting time for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #303 on: October 02, 2013 09:12:34 PM »

Thanks guys! Gotta use that art degree for something Roll Eyes

The mahjong bracelet IS all plastic. I had a domino one a while ago, but it is gone.

I am due December 27th! This swap is like the perfect timing for me Smiley

My wishlist:
scratch mitts for bubs
nursing scarf
cloth diaper/wipe stuff
grey/black mobile or this one
wooden teethers
anything else you guys recommend.

I am destashing a bunch so I can make craft kits (sewing, jewelry, spinning, resin, felt packs, etc)

I will be adding a BUNCH more I am sure. I have lost my dang mind.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
artista83
« Reply #304 on: October 02, 2013 10:07:33 PM »

loud! i have a nursing cover! never used as i do not get out much and didi will be off nursing soon! it cost me 30 bucks! pm me how many points and i will put it in my shop! i can get a pic on here tomorrow, when kids are at school as i think i have it currently upstairs. i have a whole bunch of stuffs. not quite all on your list though. i have washable nursing pads if i can find them. unused disposable ones too still in wrap. ummm hmmm....bottles recieving blankets, if i can find them i have never before used hooded baby towels and such. sleeper sacks and super cute outfits that look like slipper animal feeties attached and stuff. i will get some stuff together and take pics and add them to the discussion board for you to pic and choose as i have sooo much crafting stuff to add to my shop tonight. i would rather just add stuff you want that you pic instead of all. that way after you see and maybe pic some things (i think you are going to love alot of it) i will delete the post completely from the discussio n thread. i do not have wooden teathers just reg ones though. also have extra head rest thingie for a baby car seat (so babys head doesn't bobble to the side or forward. let me know if any of this stuff so far sounds like things you might want to see!

in other news, i have a boatload of stamps to put in my shop, and i have 3 different hole puncher thingies, scrapbooking stuffs, lots of awsome card sets, blank orange crafting totes in bulk....loads of stuffs!!!! omg loads of stuff! stashbusting tonight and probably for a bit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

squidget
« Reply #305 on: October 02, 2013 11:01:09 PM »

Anyone have supplies to make pacifier clips? I want to make this one for an upcoming baby shower....
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/49891508344884586/

How cute is that?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2013 01:00:39 AM »

i have a long pearl bead necklace that would be perfect for making one or two of those. it is pearl and crystal. i do not think it has a clasp though but it doesn't look like it needs one. i do not have the flower though. but my assemblage set might have a center thing you may want for the center of a flower to make something like that! let me know! the assemblage thing is up, i will find that necklace tomorrow and take a pic to put on disc thread for you to view and see if you want as i think it will be totally perfect to make that!

i have some new stuff in my shop! lots of new pendants, some strings of glass beads, bracelettes, and other. i have a ton more to add. just going to try out a different camera and see if it works better. also i have pics up of the assembled charm pendants, it is a lil blurry pic though. has extenders in the pic too! also lowered some prices! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2013 07:11:27 AM »

art - dpns are double pointed knitting needles

LXM -- your knitting marathon makes me a little jealous -- I'm not gonna lie.  Cheesy  I have the knitting doldrums for some reason!

ptarmic -- your puppets are very nifty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2013 08:52:45 AM »

art - dpns are double pointed knitting needles

LXM -- your knitting marathon makes me a little jealous -- I'm not gonna lie.  Cheesy  I have the knitting doldrums for some reason!

ptarmic -- your puppets are very nifty!

I have totally had my moments, but I am not really up to doing much else after work these days. I am EXHAUSTED. I am nearly done with my blanket, but it helps that I have made it before!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
squidget
« Reply #309 on: October 03, 2013 10:29:35 AM »

Yay! 3 pages of shops!!!! Welcome Grab a Coffee!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Artist Creates Kitchen Accessories Inspired By Bizarre Human Biology
Artistic Industrial Themed Liquid Lights
Russian Designers Propose a Trampoline Walkway
Architectural Firm Plans to Build a Cantilever Wine Museum in Lavaux
Coffee Cups Designed with Little Creatures Inside
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...