A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,180
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 41910 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« Reply #280 on: October 01, 2013 05:26:54 PM »

yeah i made more of them. just as funny! i figure i am only using one pic though as i do not want to bomb my shop with different pics. so when i get claims for them i will just send them out. as of now i have two sets available. i will make more if those sell out. in other news i made myself two onsie extenders. hand stitching stinks! well it wasnt bad but when i found one of them will not fit any of her onsies i was uber P.O. i thought all the snaps would be universal pretty much, but omg one the snaps will snap on one side, and the other will not! argness indeed!!!!! grumble and such!

i will be mailing out those 3 faces tomorrow. so i am eagerly looking at shops tonight and such. i feel like it is xmas when ppl add more stuff. i litterally keep looking to see what is new!

i think i am going to take a trip to my basement/ stash and see what i can add to mine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: October 01, 2013 06:19:09 PM »

artista those buttons are hilarious  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #282 on: October 01, 2013 06:31:07 PM »

thanks! i just got a whole bunch of stuff out (stashbusting) taking pics then bunch of stuff to put in shop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helcura
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #283 on: October 01, 2013 08:18:29 PM »

Oh, those buttons are so funny!  What a great idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
artista83
« Reply #284 on: October 01, 2013 08:34:12 PM »

teehee! thanks!

CHECK OUT MY SHOP PEOPLES! NEW JEWELRY SECTION ADDED PLUS SOME LOWERED PRICES. NOW ADDED SOME 1/2 POINT ITEMS TOO!

I HAVE MORE COOL STUFF TO ADD THAT ISN'T THERE YET INCLUDING: vintage glass bead packs, an odds and ends pic and choose assemblage supplies section, two card sets (6 cards in each, from micheals), a 12 pack of candles shaped like chicks (so fricken cute it kills me!), stencil set 3 pack, small teacher appreciation wall hanging (wood), and more! lots more! check out my shop often for new stuff!

here is a sneak peek at the assemblage charm pendants! and ,i have chunky necklaces and such too!

the brown and black things hanging from far right pendant are chain fragments!

negotiable on most in my shop so feel free to make offers also through pm

oops forgot number four! so here is a seperate pic of number 4. about to add a heck of alot more stuff to my shop in a sec. here is number 4 also
  WHAT THE HECK! APPARENTLY MISTER MUSTASHE HERE WANTS TO SAY HELLO! I KEEP TRYING TO UPLOAD PIC AND THIS ONE KEEPS LOADING INSTEAD OF THE ONE I AM CLICKING! OK MISTER MUSTACHE OK! YOU CAN BE SEEN AGAIN! LMAO ARGNESSS! THESE DAMN BUTTONS ARE FRICKEN PHOTOBOMBING!!!!!!! SOMEONE CLAIM THEM SO I CAN POST MY NUMBER FOUR ASSEMBLED CHARM PENDANT! LMFAO
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013 10:38:28 PM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2013 12:27:51 AM »

ok after allllllll that hard work and typing and such, some of my pictures though they show right on the comp and i did it two different ways, still come out wrong. feel free to read the descriptions under the pics that you see if a pic is doubled then the wrong one posted. many however came through so please have a look!

i will retake pics of the ones that didnt work right tomorrow. until then, i hope you laugh at the photobomb in my shop of mustach face buttons and a couple necklaces that reposted. again read descriptions. most of the pics came through though so at least that is good. lots to choose from!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2013 12:31:11 PM »

where are all you awesome peeps today? lol

started filling up one of my other pen rolls. thing is i am so unorganized i have the pens/ colored pencils/ watercolored pencils, and drawing pencils and such all over in different locations! anywho, when i find more to put in them i will upload pics, along with the first one i got in a different swap from a2k that is full so you guys can see how cool they work!

you can never have too many pen rolls! lol thanks a2k!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #287 on: October 02, 2013 03:21:19 PM »

Man, give me a little espresso (after almost totally abstaining for my entire pregnancy almost) I got SO much done! lol!

HUGE destash/update!

I posted some handknit winter gear just in time for the cold weather (most of it made from handspun)

like this!

and a spinning kit

and a pinhole camera:

Go check it out (link in my sig)

artista: I found about a MILLION sharpies when I was cleaning. I should count how many I have! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
artista83
« Reply #288 on: October 02, 2013 03:59:04 PM »

ahhhh i need to sell alot more stuff bc there are stuffs i want to get!!!!!!!

i am going to tell you guys what so that you know there is interest in your stuffs. i know i feel better when i know there is interest in my stuffs so this may make you guys feel good. and yes i know i gots a lotsa selling to do to save up for them!

kindof a consumer report if you will, of stuff i like...debating getting, and also ideas for shops! feel free to make one of these with feedback for mine too peoples i need oppinions, and ideas!!!!!!!!

from sheepblue's shop:

Mini Purse - 7 x 8 in w/37 in strap - 2 pts ( i actually like ALL of them but that is my favorite one: has bugs on it lol) if i was rich i would
altered bugs -points to be determinedget them allll!

and if i am able at the end it would be cool to get the flamingo pouches or pouch for my friend suereal for xmas, i wish i had those gryffindor pouches right now to send as extras as my partner in the hp swap is gryffindor! but i have to send out soon. i may try to get them if i have enough points for her as a xmas gift for whenindoubtsew. heck if i was rich i would love to send all my craftster buds xmas gifts lol. i am going to try and find a way to at least do a lil somethin lol yeah i know, i'm nuts!

from loudxmouse's shop:

totally want that knit kit we talked about with the how to mag, needles, and a print off basic fingerless gloves directions -1 pt

if you have any knitted monkey related stuff in the future, i call my son my lil monkey so i would be looking for something like that.

if i manage to somehow get a ton of points i would maybe get that bat for baby didi. debatin on it, any more stuffies to add to your shop? baby lovvves sewn or knitted/ crochet toys!

also thought about getting those squares to try and make into a textured book for baby. but i would have to add sewn on pics or something to the blanish ones. if they got turned into one i would definitely be up for it!!! (just an idea)

Avesthel's shop:

love those braceletts and button one. i always wanted a button neclace with lots of buttons, but i can not wear anything where metal touches the skin. i will be looking out in your shop for stuff on rope or nice cords or whatnot. i do like that you keep putting up fabrics! i always check for ones i might like!

ptarmic wumpus's shop:

when i first saw that moth i though omg that would be sooo neat in a purse format and a lil bigger! i lovee bugs and i lovvve bug purses!!!!! i collect odd purses so i even thought omg about some of those vessels  like the dyed one if made into some odd purse with a couple lil bees by the opening would be right up my ally, long handles

also the red one with the three holes...this might sound odd but when i see that i think, omg i bet she could do a really neat anotomical heart that of course i would want as an odd shoulderstrap purse. lmao hahahaha yeah i am wierd.

the long hairy parts on your vessels are cool! i wish you had some packs of those hairy parts in diff colors as i would love to own some to use for art doll hair!

2K, 2M, and 2N are pretty interesting hats! me and my family celebrate crazy hat day. will be looking out for 1 point hats when i have enough points, i do like these, but i wonder how they might look on a person. as in how they sit on a head with hair. if ever those are one point hats i would get them in the future. 2N would probably be first.

every time i see H8 i keep picturing polymer sheep faces put on lol, i just cant help it! if you had a sheep shape with some cute floppy ears, that would make a cute purse too! lol my daughter would think sooo cute!! i could make a sheep face.

and 2G that red shawl thing is sooo pretty. not sure how it would look on me. that is the only reason i didnt get it, i keep staring at it though! if at the end i have points , might be interested. how does it stay on though? is there a way to attach?

A2K's shop:
you know i am addicted to those pen rolls!!!!!!!!! i am still transfering (finding) all my stuff to put in them...who knows if it all will fit as i litterally have like a store! lol if i do not have enough you know i will be back for more!!!!!!!

also i loooovvveee the pincushion i got from you with all my heart!!!! i want to get the other one too, but i do not see another thing i want for .5 or adding to .5 to make a claim!

also, are there any other sewn things you make that aren't in those thumbnails that you would make for the shop?

i have an idea for you that i bet ppl would like. coffee cup cosies! i know i would love one in some kind of computer theme fabric, camoflage fabric for hubby! he is hard to shop for. i bet ones for men especially would sell well! hubby also really needs a new wallet! camo would be awsome?

i like that bowl patten but as my machine doesn't work and i am a sewing newbie i couldn't make them. i bet people would love to get some bowls like those though! i would love some ones with fish on them for my aunt for xmas! she loves fish and under water stuffs.

Lo{ve}'s shop:
something about that tribal fabric calls to me but i have no idea why! i do know i want those animal print fabrics after i get some of the big things i need out of the way if they are still there.
and i do want to get those markers. i am trying to get stuff for the fam but if those are still there after i want them.  i have a claim coming up of something i want to get, i wonder if i can claim half until i get the points for the other half? when i get points i mean. as often times i ask people to make something and sometimes i only have one point left at a time to spend. ahhh i have to sell alot! lol definitely on the right track for stuff for your shop, especially like sets to use for art drawing and such.

LeapFeetFirst's shop:

i like that copper stuff. the monster badge

and omg if you could make me some bugs out of polymer, with designs on the beetleshell part like those buttons with pretty metalic paints i want to make a fake bug collection thing to frame, so i would love to get some fake beetles!!!! let me know if you ever make some. i want to make a picture like the framed bugs pics on my i love bugs pinterest board.

squidget's shop:

the baprons you are making me whoot!!!

when i have the points and you have a sale going again i am nabbing those hats to collect. i have one from a previous swap and a bunch of tp roll unfinished ones i have to finish, so i will have a shelf of them some day!

Baby toys if we find any you might be able to make

sketty scarf, with maybe some doodad like a flower pin attached or something for my daughter to wear to school!

1-5 out of the headbands and number nine( is that a face in the center? so cool if so! i do not like flower print on headbands though for the last ones. they are pretty but not really something paige or i would wear. we are kinda punky lol.

also thinking about that knifty knitter set. i would try it out!

if you could add peice signs to the purse with the skull (like diff colored/ patterned peace signs) paige already told me she likes that purse, so i would get it for her for xmas. if only boys could get away with carrying a purse ronan would like that robot. i keep trying to think of a way he could use it. i tried thinking of as a lunch sack, but he gets hot lunch.

keep an eye out for cool fedoras. i do not know if you have any you want to rid of, but i loooovvve fedoras!!!!!!!! i had some rockin punky ones but they got lost in the move and now i have none!!!! argnessss!!! i looked so slick with a tilted fedora on my head when i had my long black native american hair i had bf my cancer. i don't have cancer anymore and am growing it back but omgggggggg it is waving and i like to wear bandanas, bandana headbands and would love to wear fedoras again!!!!

RubyTuesday's shop:

i like and want those keys, just a matter of when i am going to claim them!

thinking about the 18m to 2yr hat glove combo. i like it but kinda wish it had some eyes or something on it silly lol. i just wish didi could wear it now. who knows maybe it would fit...therefor it is on my wishlist

like the suckathumb mits. just don't know if i could hold onto them until she is that old! that is some years! reguardless it is on my maybe list

SkyWookiee's shop:

debating on that crochet collar. maybe some day if on sale, i am nervouse about how stuff might look would be helpful if maybe you could show a pic of it on you?

jemimah's shop:

i like how you sew on your art. would like to see some atc sets in your shop!

like the grey and red bag but can't afford it

ok i think i said something about everyones shop. this is just a consumer survey/ wishlist/ wantlist/ maybe buy if i have the points list. always looking to see what new things are added!!!!!!

shopping will come on a what i want to buy need to buy most, then what i would like but do not need atm basis. and depends on what i sell. some things i have suggestions, take with a grain of salt, just ideas of things i would buy that are similar to what i have seen. everyone stuff is awsome, there arent enough points in the world! wish i was rich!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #289 on: October 02, 2013 04:02:14 PM »

oooh....spinning kit! i havent looked yet but i cant wait to look at your shop!!! will be as soon as didi lets me!!! very excited to see. drooling over the kit! do you have different colors besides white and black? oy another thing i am putting on my wishlist lol. half the stuff i want will most likely be gone bf i can get them. but mayhaps not!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get the Selena Gomez Look
Four Fun Looks for Fall
FIRST LOOK: Carolina Herrera - NYFW Spring 2014
FIRST LOOK: Christian Siriano - NYFW Spring 2014
Website Redefining Shopping For Conscientious Consumers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...