A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,948
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 Discussion Thread  (Read 45786 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2013 09:18:33 AM »

Welcome new Shop the Swappers artista83 and SkyWookiee!  and an old friend come back to join us, yay RubyTuesday Smiley

I would think handsculpted heads would be under crafts, because you created them!  

a manta ray puppet has to be one of the coolest felted things ever....seriously!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap 2014 Winter Market SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2013 10:04:41 AM »

Yay newcomers!  Glad to see you here! 

Hi Ruby!!!!  So glad you're here, too!

Love those kitties, ptarmic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2013 10:18:46 AM »

Hi A2K -hope you are well (( Smiley))
it's good to be back!

Anyone have any requests?? it's so hard to know what to craft for the swap
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2013 10:46:37 AM »

ok, great to know as making heads for dolls and such is totally one of my favorite things to do! so i will have a head sec in my shop lol. i can totally do some halloweenish ones too if there is interest. i just got done doing  a nosferatu (sp?) for a tin i made that is in the private swap gallery. and if people do not get them, i can always just end up using them to make more dolls! lol. i will be working on my shop tonight when didi sleeps. i have some sculpted eggs i know will be in my shop that look like an older blond lady and a red haired farmer. they are neat and open so they can even be used as containers for surprises for gifts for xmas! like necklace or whatnot! i personally love the idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2013 10:59:42 AM »

ruby, were you the one that made those slippers i think i saw in oows? i love knit or crochet slippers although i have yet to own a pair. fall colors earth tones are my fave. but i have no idea how long they take to make though. also like cowls, odd knitted or crochet hats (my family makes up it's own hollidays, and crazy hat day is one of them!) baby silly stuff like diaper covers and ear hats or whatnot. i have a whole bunch of super cool ideas in my "for the Babe" pinterest board. fingerless gloves and wrist warmers, lacey fabric bracelets, my daughter loves headbands cloth ones would be neat with elastic. i would like to get a pillow making set for my son, probably in star wars theme or drum set theme. so it would be fabric just cut in a rectangle with maybe a stenciled image that would be in the center of one half of the rectangle, and would say come with thread, a lil simple needlebook. i have stuffing. see ronan has recently developed a love of hand sewing so would make a neat gift! hmmm trying to think of more ideas for people....well my daughter is getting a room built and the theme to her room is neon colors and peace signs so i will be looking out for those. my aunt loves mermaids, and fish so stuff having to do with that. something clingon for my uncle., something pc gamer related for the hubby (or i am also on the lookout for a bearded beanie for him in a ginger beard lol) oh and my grandma likes angels/ religous. so that is everyone for my xmas shopping list. there are other things i will be looking for , for them, but those are just to throw ideas out there.

we all live in the same house! so 8 people, i have no other extended family. i got adopted as an adult!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

squidget
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2013 11:10:11 AM »

Awesome! I am glad to see some peoples 'wants' on here! I am about to make a bunch of those bandanna bibs, and thank you loudxmouse for showing me those, it seems like every other person is inviting me to a baby shower these days, so whatever doesn't get claimed will be put to use!

And artista83, does your daughter like tie dye too? I have been dabbling with that, but if you are interested in elastic headbands, I think I will put a few up in my shop, as that is also an awesome fabric destasher!

And YAY for more shops open!!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SkyWookiee
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2013 11:15:12 AM »

The shop is up, but you might want to wait a day or maybe two until I put up the rest of the items. I've still got the fabrics and the pincushion from the OWYH swap, but no time to do that now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My homepage
My DeviantART
My Pinterest

"Skywookiee always has mad crafting skills" - whenindoubtsew
artista83
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2013 11:46:01 AM »

yes she likes tie dye too. that is another holliday we have, we tie dye all sorts of things that day, we even did socks lol. i myself wear bandanas, and bandana headbands. so i like those also made from fabrics. not really into flowery though but omg i am always up for different color bandanas and those are easy quick sews so would love a pack of diff colors! i still do not have black, white, tan, various colors. i do already have: red, yellow , and maybe a pink i think. and i am looking for baby painting smock type things. didi rips off her bibs and is a very messy eater, so i want something that is long and has holes for the arms that goes over her head. man i wish i had a bunch of those things they used to give out for babys at restaurants!

Awesome! I am glad to see some peoples 'wants' on here! I am about to make a bunch of those bandana bibs, and thank you loudxmouse for showing me those, it seems like every other person is inviting me to a baby shower these days, so whatever doesn't get claimed will be put to use!

And artista83, does your daughter like tie dye too? I have been dabbling with that, but if you are interested in elastic headbands, I think I will put a few up in my shop, as that is also an awesome fabric destasher!

And YAY for more shops open!!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2013 11:47:55 AM »

oh i also love pincushions that can be worn on the wrist (thanks to a2k lol) i own the other watch one and if it is still there when i am ready i plan on getting that other watch!!!! teehee!

if in doubt, the wierder something is, the more likely i want it! so if people have stuff that is too odd for them to wear, or whatnot...i would prob love it!!!!!!! hence my families odd hat obsession!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2013 12:09:52 PM »

Brilliant list artirta83  Smiley I have a 0-6months hat with ears in  my shop, not sure if it's what you are looking for, I'm in the middle of making a little brown bear hat with ears and it will have eyes  Smiley

Skywookiee, is that the Biscornu pincushion you were offering in the other swap, I would be interested, i'm putting together a sewing kit for my sister's bday and that pincushion would be lovely! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make the Ribstitch
How to Lose a Stitch Properly
How to Make a Basket Weave Stitch
How to Form a Knitting Group
How to Create Scented Candles
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...