A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,802
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2013 Winter Holiday Craft List - What are you making?  (Read 5923 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AngelCross
« on: July 29, 2013 10:15:11 AM »

There seems to be a thread here every year about what people are making for loved ones.  Since it's heading toward autumn and I haven't seen one, I figured I'd start.  What are you making this year for winter holiday crafts/presents?

For neighbors and the girls' teachers:
Amish Cinnamon Bread
Apple Butter
Guinness BBQ Sauce

For husband:
Homemade muscle rub
Hot/cold socks (socks with pockets in the ankles for heat/cold packs
Pomade or Bay Rum Aftershave

For adults in the house:
Screenprint t-shirts
Screenprint Pokemon Tote
Chocolate covered pretzels

For the girls (2 and 4 at Christmas-time) and the baby boy (due around Halloween):
Large set of wooden blocks
baby hats
hoodie towel

For the girls' bio-mom and her family
Calendar with pictures
Personalized Goodies (mugs, pens, etc)
Handprint art (to be made with the girls)

For the girls' Grandmother and Great-Grandmother:
Handprint ornaments with salt-dough
Handmade cards (to make with the girls)

I'll edit to add other things as they get added to my craft list. Smiley  Let's see what you guys are making for your loved ones!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013 08:51:28 AM by AngelCross » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013 11:19:57 AM »

Great idea!  I've stickied this to the top of the board, so we can get it growing! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
BadWolf

cassettetape--->BadWolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013 12:51:14 PM »

EDIT: It's amazing how fast Christmas stuff goes up isn't it? I've been slowly making things, but I'm trying to finish a throw blanket for myself. Usually I spend so much time on things for other people that I don't make stuff for me.

strikethrough: finished
italics: in progress

Spouse (29yo): "Give Quiche a Chance" tshirt (a la Red Dwarf), crocheted blanket
Mom: scarf/shawl, patchwork fabric cat
Dad: Double crocheted hat, chocolate truffles
Dad's spouse: rice bags
Brother 1 (24yo): double crocheted scarf
Brother 2 (24yo): double crocheted hat
Brother 1's GF (21yo): Scoodie
Mother-in-law: herbal bath salt, herbal tea, socks (buying from sockdreams.com)
Bro-in-law (23 yo): Double crochet scarf
BIL's wife (23yo): half double cluster Scarf
BIL's wife's folks: chocolate truffles
Bro-in-law 2 (32yo): crocheted hat
Family secret santa (13 y.o.):

Friend L: crocheted Jayne hat
Friend K: Herbal bath salts
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013 10:06:04 AM by BadWolf » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My username has changed from cassettetape to BadWolf.

"Does this shirt make me look like a party balloon?"-Mike

http://pinterest.com/marquesajen
Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013 05:38:01 PM »

After a few edits and realizing I haven't started yet and only have a couple weeks to get done, this is what I've changed my list to:

All family members are getting baskets. Smaller ones for individuals (Stepbrother, Stepsister, Fiance's sister, Fiance's brother) and slightly larger ones for couples (Dad/Stepmom, Mom/Stepdad, Grandparents, Aunt/Uncle, Fiance's parents, Fiance's brother & SIL)

Snowflake-shaped "wassail" scented soaps
Tree-shaped "winter forest" scented soaps
Lip balm (winter clementine flavor)
Spiced nuts
Glass ornaments filled with spice mixes (popcorn seasoning, meat rubs, etc)
Homemade vanilla extract
Wood-burned ornaments (if I have time)

My friends are doing a Secret Santa thing, and I already ordered my gift for that from Amazon.
A few other friends (from a different "friend group") will be getting rice-filled microwaveable heat packs... if I have time.

Fiance and I aren't exchanging gifts this year, just stockings, because we ordered our wedding rings for Christmas. I might craft something to put in his stocking but it will likely be mostly just candy, snacks, mini liqueur bottles, pens and other fun office supplies for school.

None of that panned out. Literally nothing. Except the fact that I ordered a secret Santa gift from Amazon, and that Fiance and I only did stockings for each other (mostly edible stuff like candy and liquor.) Instead, I ordered vegetable and herb seeds from Amazon, got little pails from Target and had Fiance drill holes in the bottoms, and put together "grow your own stir fry" and "grow your own tomato sauce" buckets.

But to avoid this problem for next year, I'm finally going to cross-stitch for everybody next year... if I do one per month (skipping March for my wedding) I'll be right on schedule... so I've already started my dad's. I can't wait til this thread goes up for next year... I'll be so far ahead!  Grin
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013 05:27:10 AM by Alexampersandra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013 09:09:55 AM »

I am definitely down for this kind of accountability and encouragement!  I try to go at least 75% homemade each year and even more THIS year, so I need this to work!  Cheesy  This list includes some purchased items and some swap items.

I have included all things that fall within Nov, Dec, and Jan since it's all trying to get it done at the same time.

Husband
Birthday (12/4):  Patriots sock monkey (via Sweat Shop Swap/SSS with minor additions), Patriots hoodie, Patriots tee, and weighted lap blanket (via personal swap!)
Christmas stocking: Patriots ornament, dino magnets, us ornament, stuffed dino (via Ongoing Wish Swap/OWS), Arrested Development stenciled tee, coasters with West Wing quotes, and buttons (via SSS)
Christmas: (none; cabin getaway together)

Mom and Dad (and in-laws)
Anniversary:  "Family" plaque with clips for pictures to hang down
Christmas: painted spinning caddy with handstamped scorecards, decks of cards, and chalkboard brag board
MIL Birthday: infinity scarf (via SSS)
FIL Birthday: stationery cards with custom stamp OR dopp kit OR pajama pants
MIL and FIL Christmas: custom painted birdhouse

Siblings
BIL #1: Beavis and Butthead tee (purchased)
BIL #2: stationery cards with custom stamp of name in Mandarin
Brother: unknown (unknown if participating in sibling exchange)
SIL #1: (unknown if participating in sibling exchange); if so - Mother's bracelet, scarf, stamped ring dish, poinsettia napkin rings, beaded bobby pins
Brother and SIL#1: (unknown if participating in sibling exchange); if so - string monogram
SIL #2: stamped ring dish

Nieces and Nephews
Ni #1 and Ne #1 Christmas: Custom board game**
Ni #1 Birthday: painted hoodie OR duffle**
Ne #1 Birthday: painted hoodie OR Dopp kit OR pajama pants OR duffle OR slingshot OR bottle cap bracelet OR bulldog stencil
Ni #2, Ne #2, and Ne#3 Christmas: custom board game**
Ne #2 Birthday: chess piece stamp
Ne #4 Christmas: double-sided simple wood puzzle OR hooded towel*
Ni #3 Christmas: glass gem letter decor*
Ni #3 Birthday: felt name book
Ni #4 Christmas: painted rocking horses*
Ni #4 Birthday: felt name book
* OR felt tree with ornaments if received in OWS
** may change based on claims made in OWS

Honorary Family (very close friends)
BF #1 & BFH: string monogram
DD: felt name book OR felt tree with ornaments
BF #2 & BFH: scrabble ornaments
DD: double-sided simple wood puzzle OR felt tree with ornaments
D?: dino stuffie (via SSS) and string monogram initial
OF (baby shower): ?

Angel (we get a Salvation Army angel each year that would have been the age of the baby we miscarried)
double sided, simple wood puzzle, painted rocking horse, name book, clothes/shoes/special needs

Other (teacher friends, etc)
handmade hot chocolate, homemade marshmallows, and homemade dipped pretzels in a decorated mug

Decor, wrapping
lace stamped wrapping paper
pine cone wreath
Thanks plaque hanging done!
snowflake wreath
wrapped canvases
Christmas cards done!

Okay - I think that's everyone!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013 03:19:36 PM by rockmygypsysoul » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
radarfan
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013 03:59:43 AM »

I have been hanging around looking at different boards on this webpage for a few months now and love it here. Very inspired by this post so going to start making some lists  Smiley I have been reading last years lists as well and would like to try making things like the jars that contain all the ingredients for chocolate cookies etc.
How long in advance do you think things like this can be prepared?
I have been reading about people making marinades and guiness bbq sauce is there a post with some recipes? I have had a quick search but cant seem to find much.
also home made dog treats, how far in advance would you guys suggest would be ok to make these.
Sorry for all the questions! Having a baby in less then a month so want to get as much as I can done before baby so I don't run out of time nearer Christmas. Any help or advice would be gladly appreciated Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockmygypsysoul

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013 05:32:30 AM »

I don't know about some of the sauces and the cookie stuff; sorry!  But I do know that most homemade dog treats are usually recommended for about 2 weeks or so which sucks in terms of early prep, although I'm sure you could find a recipe or two that allow for longer times.  I do know that you can do dry rub mixes further out than any prepared sauces and what-not.

Honestly, if I were having a baby any day now, I would have my list and get as much of the shopping part done as possible (for both handmade and non-handmade gifts) since then you'll at least have stuff at home to work on as you can and don't have to try to run around town with new baby in tow.  In fact, I have several chronic illnesses that make errands difficult so that's precisely what I do - that way when I am having tougher days, I can craft without needing to go anywhere to do it.

Obviously, I would also focus on picking out gifts that are relatively quiet, easy, and can be quickly put to the side.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

flying_babyb
Monkey Queen

Monkey QUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013 12:20:00 AM »

I need ideas!!
sis 11- like animals
sis 13- Tomboy, obsessed with tv
sis 23- obsessed with taylor kinney (and chicago fire)
BIL 30- family guy freak!
mom- Not a clue!
aunt- likes frogs
g-ma- has everything, likes lighthouses, thinking mabey a plastic canvas light house on a stick
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monkey girl
Antidigger
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013 01:12:39 AM »

What am I making?

Ooh, err, as much as I can considering that I have a new full time job that seems to take every waking hour.

Talking about the day job: undoubtedly it will be my job to make some sort of decoration for us, we have a wee coffee area surrounded by cubical boards for privacy, I'll make some fake baubles for it from Christmas papers.

Definitely
Christmas Cards (need approx 75) (stocktake: 7 commercial cards, 23 handmade therefore 45 to make)
Gift tags (need 26) (stocktake: 21 commercial and 1 handmade therefore 4 to make)
Some variety of gift wrapping
Christmas biscuits (an alternative to cards, for those people that I see)

I am obliged to make for
Mother in law- a selection of small things: ornamental pen, flower brooch, pink rose plant, slippers, camera.

People I choose to make for
Beloved- what do you get for someone who just buys whatever they want, even the week before his birthday?
Mother- literary tin with page markers, plant.
Brother- Jumper (not expected in time for Christmas because of a 9 month lead time!)
Sister in law- Huh
Other sister in law- vegetarian toiletries.
Brother-in-law-in-law Huh
Goddaughter- notecards and promise +lego
Godson- notecards and promise +lego
Friends P&C- skiing voucher
Friends R&S- beer, chocolates
Their daughter- game markers
Friends J&M- chocolates
Friends A&M- chocolates
Their children- game
Friends J&H- chocolates
Friends F&S- goat

Team-mates- watches in team colours (not local or handmade but I will stencil the logo on) 8 of.

green-I'm making.
blue-bought but local & handmade:
purple- local
lime green- supporting charity
red-neither local nor handmade
maroon- recycled from Dad's stash
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013 04:17:20 AM by Antidigger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
rockmygypsysoul

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013 01:16:54 PM »

I need ideas!!
sis 11- like animals
sis 13- Tomboy, obsessed with tv
sis 23- obsessed with taylor kinney (and chicago fire)
BIL 30- family guy freak!
mom- Not a clue!
aunt- likes frogs
g-ma- has everything, likes lighthouses, thinking mabey a plastic canvas light house on a stick

Here's a few ideas, many of which may suck.  I have a hard time coming up with ideas as well!

11yr old sister and 13yr old sister - I don't know.  Seriously.  I have a 13 yr old niece (Niece A) and an 11 yo niece (Niece B) and I never know what to give them.  For Niece B, this year I think I'm going to do a scarf with some felt flowers and light embroidery - I'm making her mother one as well so they will be matching which I think she will like.  She tends to be a bit...juvenile.  For Niece A - who cannot grow up fast enough - I think some of her favorite gifts are DIY kits and this past year for her birthday I did a mirror that I painted hot pink and black zebra (her favorite pattern and colors).  I did a black panel at the top and put her name and then I added several hooks across the bottom so she could use it for bracelets and necklaces.  She really liked that gift.  Other recent favorite was a necklace I stamped with some Bruno Mars lyrics and a journal that I decorated the pages of.

Older sister and BIL - Whenever I can, I love to do couple gifts.  Home goods (like etched glasses) or decor (like wall art) are some of my favorites.  I also like kits (like a kit for ice cream sundaes with different toppings, cute bowls, different sauces, etc where they just add the ice cream).  If they're religious, Christmas is a good time for an advent wreath.

One favorite I've done was a set of four shotglasses that had the logos from favorite TV shows.  My brother and his wife won't even use them; they just have them on display.  My husband also loves Family Guy and one of our first Christmases I handpainted characters and quotes from them on a set of plain white boxers.  If that would be inappropriate for your BIL (as it might be, depending on your relationship), you can always handpaint a shirt.

Mom - My MIL is getting an infinity scarf this year for her birthday; last year, I gave her a necklace with a quote about being a mother and added a crystal for the birthstones of each of her kids.  Other times I have given her and FIL a mosaic cross, a set of homemade jams and jellies, and wreaths.  I love wreaths and I make them and give them as gifts often.  This year they are getting a large wood birdhouse that is similar in fashion to their house and I will be handpainting it to match.

Aunt - Maybe a set of cards with a frog stamp and accent design?

Grandmother - For people with everything, I like stuff that is useful (and preferably something that can be depleted) more than decorative since then they will use it rather than have it sit somewhere as one of many things (plus it leaves a need for future similar gifts).  Food, stationery, clothing, etc tends to work well.

Any adults - I have found that handpainted ornaments are awesome gifts for almost everyone - inexpensive (though time consuming depending on how detailed your ornament will be) and unique.  You can also do felt ornaments which are also inexpensive and can be done in just about every theme.  Necklaces, pins, etc can also be done with metal stamping or polymer clay with favorite quotes, lyrics, Bible verses, etc.  Men are trickier (for me at least) but you seem pretty luck on that front with far fewer guys to plan for than me.  Cheesy 

Also, see if there is something practical you can do.  Last year for Christmas I took my mother's address book with its billions of pits of paper and envelopes and random things and transferred it all into a new address book that was totally updated and had everything where it was supposed to be.  For my sisters last year, I took a bunch of favorite family recipes (from my grandma's pound cake to my mom's Chex mix recipe, to my favorite quiche) and created a scrapbook-style cookbook.  Everything is inside plastic so they can easily wipe down any spills or messes and they can add in more pages with their favorite recipes.

Anyway; hope that helps!  If you have ideas for things you can't do, etsy is great but I recommend swaps here on Craftster if you haven't done them before.  Certain swaps like the Ongoing Wish Swap and Shop the Swap (and others) are ideal for getting gifts for other people.  I can't sew, knit, or crochet but I have things like a knit scarf for my sister and a sewn belt bag for my nephew and so on from swapping. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwistedTruth
Craft Addict

Riddle me this...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013 03:01:27 AM »

I'll update as we get closer...
Work in Progress
Done
Person is totally crafted for

Parentals:
- Dad: Dalek plushie
- Mom: Dobby Plush
- Cat toys Thanks Watsonc7!
Sister + Her Hubby:
- Home is where the Madness is Cross-stitch
- Cat toys Thanks Watsonc7!
- Deer/Doe Christmas ornament Thanks cloud_berry!
Cousin A:
- Mini Minion Plush

Friend P:
- Padded camera strap
- Homemade cat treats Thanks to Watsonc7
- Crochet hat
- Domo
Friend K:
- Infinity scarf
- Headband/hat
Friend C:
- Something related to Welcome to Night Vale (Cross-stitch? Plushie?)
Friend A:
- Homemade cat treats
- Homemade dog treats
- Obscure recipe cards
Friend J:
- Unsure
Friends K + J:
- brainstorm

Everyone is getting a card and a small package of baked goods including (total: 12)
 - Chocolate chip cookies
 - Jack Daniel's Salted Caramels
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013 06:03:15 PM by TwistedTruth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty Business Blog WARNING! <Probable> Spoilers | My Pinterest
Alexampersandra

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2013 04:36:32 AM »

Everyone is getting a card and a small package of baked goods including (total: 12)
 - Chocolate chip cookies
 - Jack Daniel's Salted Caramels

Any chance you've got a recipe for those caramels that you'd like to share with us...?  Grin They sound AMAZING!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
TwistedTruth
Craft Addict

Riddle me this...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2013 04:48:42 AM »

Any chance you've got a recipe for those caramels that you'd like to share with us...?  Grin They sound AMAZING!

The recipe has been added! (And trust me, they are absolutely amazing!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty Business Blog WARNING! <Probable> Spoilers | My Pinterest
Willowe
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013 08:04:27 PM »

Here's my list for this year. There are still some people I'm trying to think of gifts for, and I REALLY need to get started on these...

In-Progress
Finished

Older sister- Tardis afghan (it's worth noting however that I've been working on this for the past three years and it's still not done, so we'll see if she actually gets it this year or not Tongue)
Younger sister- Pocahontas slippers
Mom-
Dragonfly shawl
Dad- Peppermint oreo truffles (maybe)
Nana- ??
Papa- ??
Grandma- Crocheted pot holders
Grandpa- Crocheted hat and scarf
Aunt- Crocheted wire earrings

Friend #1- Crocheted bat and tea, maybe?
Friend #2- ??
Friend #3- ??
Friend #4- Sam and Dean Winchester plushies
Roommate- Probably food, but not sure what
Misc. acquaintances- Peppermint bark
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013 05:14:13 PM by Willowe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013 05:53:09 PM »

I am sooooo far behind on my winter crafting.

I usually make a mass Christmas ornament - this year it may be a stamped resin clay one, not fixed on an idea yet.

I also do a food gift, and when I am on vacation, I probably will be making jars of pepper jelly again - that was popular.  Maybe some BBQ sauce or something.

For MIL, I wanted to do an embroidered runner for her table as well as some napkins.  Have the materials, just not the motivation.

For a friend's mom, the embroidered runner, without the napkins

For SIL, she saw a viking knit bracelet of mine she liked, so I may make one for her and her daughter, in a bronze wire, caps, and charm, if I can find the bronze wire.

For the same niece, she is very active in a church and I found a cross frame that I will decorate for her.

That is all I have planned so far.

For myself, I have been wanting to make a recycled tin advent calender to put on the fridge - I should get on that!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013 05:55:20 PM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
butterflyangel
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013 09:23:02 PM »

UGH BLAH! I don't know what I'm doing for ANYBODY! I'm running out of things to make every year.

Friends
R:I made a santa's drawers so I'm making cupcakes for the nice drawer, but idk what to make for the naughty drawer? I also knitted a hat
G:No idea, I asked her what she wants and she doesn't know either.
N:I was gonna get her this book she wanted and make her like a reading in a jar. I might still do that just without the book since she bought it for herself already

Family
Aunt: I'm making her a amigurumi monkey since she loves monkeys. Almost done. I might also make her a scarf, depending if I can finish it.
Mom: I never know what to make her, our home is already really cluttered so I usually buy her stuff she can use so I might just do that
Grandma: No Idea! help?
Godmom: Also don't know. I was going to crochet her something, but the monkey is making me tired of crocheting. She loves anything that's really cute and crafted.

I'll also be making cards and giftcard/money holders for my mom to send and give people
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ebygomm
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013 10:08:06 AM »

Nothing set in stone yet, I just came here to lurk for ideas although I don't have many to make for this year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ashling
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2013 06:19:04 PM »

Edited: I've come up with a couple ideas, though not completely done.

SIL: She's the easy one.  She loves retro stuff and pink.  In the past I've made her a sleep mask and an apron.  If I can't think of anything else, I can give her stationary.

BIL(SIL's husband):  I don't think I know him well enough to craft something he'd like, so I'm buying him a movie.

Grandmother-in-law:  Wine markers.  I still have the wire for these from the last set I made someone years ago.  I just need to find my beads and make some sort of backing to put them on.

My annoying FIL is my husband's problem!  Tongue
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013 07:28:26 AM by Ashling » THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockmygypsysoul

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2013 10:23:21 PM »

Okay, an updated list!!  I scored big in a couple recent swaps so that has helped SO much!

I have included all things that fall within Nov, Dec, and Jan since it's all trying to get it done at the same time.

If it has a strikethrough, it has been purchased or crafted; if it's no longer the choice I've just deleted it!  If a person's name has been struck through, I'm totally done with their gift Smiley  Italics are used for in-progress projects!

Husband
Birthday (12/4):  Patriots sock monkey (via Sweat Shop Swap/SSS - still have to make minor additions), Patriots hoodie (purchased), Patriots tee (purchased), and weighted lap blanket (via personal swap!)
Christmas stocking: Patriots ornament, dino magnets, us ornament, stuffed dino (via swap), Arrested Development stenciled tee, coasters with West Wing quotes, buttons (via swap)

Anniversary:  "Fa-mily Est'd" plaque
Christmas: painted spinning caddy with handstamped scorecards, decks of cards, and chalkboard brag board
MIL Birthday: infinity scarf (via swap)
FIL Birthday: set of three tie tacks
MIL and FIL Christmas: custom painted birdhouse

Siblings
BIL #1: tee (purchased)
BIL #2: dopp kit (via swap) with embroidery
Brother and SIL#1: scarf for SIL (via swap), stamped ring dish for SIL, burlap placemants for both (via swap), set of stamped cheese spreaders for different cheeses, set of 2 spousal embroidered aprons
SIL #2: stamped ring dish

Nieces and Nephews
Ni #1 and Ne #1 Christmas: DIY bleach tee kit
Ni #1 Birthday: fingerless gloves (via swap)
Ne #1 Birthday: dopp kit (via swap) with embroidery
Ni #2 Christmas: scarf (via swap)
Ne #2 Christmas: shark pencil case (via swap)

Ne#3 Christmas: airbrushed tee (via swap)
Ne #2 Birthday: belt loop bag (via swap)
Ne #4 Christmas: wall tree with felt ornaments
Ni #3 Christmas: wall tree with felt ornaments

Ni #3 Birthday: felt name book
Ni #4 Christmas: wall tree with felt ornaments
Ni #4 Birthday: felt name book

B&A: string monogram
B&A DD: wall tree with felt ornaments
S&T: string monogram
DD Christmas: wall tree with felt ornaments

DD birthday: personalized pillow
DS Christmas: elephant button wall art
DD birthday: Gryffindorable onesie, Ghostbusters onesie, dino stuffie (via SSS)
OF (baby shower): Gryffindorable onesie, haiku onesie
2nd Mom (wedding):`painted wedding cross
2nd Mom (Christmas): stamped couple's bracelet, ornament for dog
DD#1: Tom Hiddleston tee/tank
DD#2: Mirror w/ hooks for jewelry in gold and pink glitter

Angel (we get a Salvation Army angel each year that would have been the age of the baby we miscarried)
name book, clothes/shoes/special needs, etc

Other (teacher friends, etc)
handmade hot chocolate mix, homemade marshmallows, and homemade dipped pretzels in a decorated mug

Decor, wrapping
lace stamped wrapping paper
pine cone wreath
Christmas cards done!

Okay - I think that's everyone!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013 07:22:07 AM by rockmygypsysoul » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ashling
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013 08:56:12 PM »

I had a great idea for what to do for my sister-in-law, but I'll have to do it next year so I'll have time.  I got a whole bunch of old patterns of my mother-in-law's when she passed away, and SIL loves vintage but doesn't really sew.  I thought I could make her one of the dress patterns, and that way it would be both something from me and something from her mom too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Toralune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2013 10:42:35 PM »

I'm honestly going to try giving handmade gifts this year, so I'll go ahead and join in. Smiley Not making a whole ton, but we'll see what I end up with.

Mom - not sure, maybe an animal winter hat if I have time since she loves those
Dad - knit cowl, possibly this one (ravelry link)?
Sister - ?
Aunt - this scarf (ravelry link), currently in progress in a gorgeous red yarn from the LYS
Cousin - possibly this hat (ravelry link)
Uncles - ?
Friend S - ?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2013 02:08:00 AM »

Note: green = started red = done

The gifts from Cade, Cas, & Justin Jr. will be gifts that the kiddos HELP me make.

Marcus(the bf):  

Gifts:
-"Bazinga" stenciled shirt
-steelers pots for outdoor plants
-Puzzle piece Autism Awareness keychain (from Cade)
-Premade 'Walk beside me Daddy' picture frame, need to add pictures (from our boys)

Stocking stuffers:

Cade (son 2.5):

Gifts:
MS Awareness shirt
(sibling gift from Cas- not sure what yet)
(cousin gift from Justin Jr.)
First year of school memory ornament

Stocking stuffers:

Cas (son 1):

Gifts:
MS Awareness shirt
Puzzle piece Autism Awareness shirt
(gift from Cade)
(gift from Justin Jr.)
Memory Ornament

Stocking stuffers:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mom:

Puzzle piece Autism Awareness keychain (from Cade)
Grandparent Print similar to this http://www.etsy.com/listing/106404281/personalized-grandparent-print-the

Dad:  Puzzle piece Autism Awareness keychain (from Cade)

Sister: Puzzle piece Autism Awareness keychain (from Cade), MOM Bookmark (From Justin Jr- her son),

BIL: Puzzle piece Autism Awareness keychain (from Cade),

Justin Jr. (Nephew 2): Puzzle piece Autism Awareness shirt, (gift from Cade), (gift from Cas)

Bill (Uncle): Chocolate covered cherries [traditional gift]

Jackie (best friend/cousin):

crocheted infinity scarf

Wayne (Jackie's man):

& a bought gift

Melinda (Friend): no clue, she's difficult to craft for- probably an infinity scarf

Ali (Boyfrind's Bestie): no clue, also difficult to craft for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISC TO DO LIST:

-Cookie Plate for Santa
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013 02:09:44 AM by marcusandila » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Will swap for Dinosaurs*
myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013 09:08:32 AM »

I just had a baby, so I have maternity leave until after Christmas, but I also have a baby. So we'll see what actually gets done.

Husband :
Buckeyes
Egg carton firestarters
Flint firestarter
52 reasons deck (for Nov birthday)
Bought: tarot t shirts, pens

In laws, aunt, great grandmas and parents : framed Baby picture, handprint in diy cold porcelain

Friends C:

Friend B:

Friend H: baby picture stuff. Maybe.

Friend C:

Friend J: hanging crochet Citrine amulet

Brother: star wars embroidery I forgot to send in June

Sister: will be in Peru.. So not sure

Sil: scarf she requested

Bil: husband can handle that one. He's not my cup of tea.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013 08:08:32 AM by myloveasdeep » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/myloveasdeep/

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slope.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
coulsenl
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2013 08:03:17 PM »

I have a baby due on December 8th, so I'm hoping to get as much done as possible before he/she arrives.

Husband:
A Montreal Canadiens hockey team throw blanket
Some kind of poster or sign that says "I'm not saying I'm Batman, I'm just saying noone has ever seen me and Batman together in the same room".

Baby:
Ladybug rattle stuffie - finished
Caterpillar rattle stuffie - finished
Several baby blankets
Baby hats
Baby booties

Little brother:
Dr Who Scarf
Tardis Ipod cover

Mom:
A mug that says 'There's a chance this is vodka'

Friends and other family members:
Cookies and chocolates
knitted gift card holders
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013 10:21:14 PM by coulsenl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

laetari
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2013 10:39:49 AM »

I have some homemade soaps... they came out of the mold really soft, so they look squashy.  I was hoping to give them for grownups, but the stars are almost unrecognizable and some of the teddy bears are melted looking.  I could give them to my BiL cause he likes horror except they are rose scented.  Sigh.

Starbucks coffee bottles... hoping to fill them with some white inexpensive something and make them snowmen for neighbor and teacher gifts.

I want to give my husband a galaxy shirt a la pintrest.  He likes tiedye and space, so it looked like a double win.  Also I am trying to perfect a homemade wax seal recipe.  He loves to send old fashioned letters.  I made him two seals to use on envelopes, but I haven't figured out how to shape my "wax" with a wick into the stick shape.

Have a brilliant idea for my nephews, but no sewing skills. 

My girls and my sister I haven't got firm plans.  I thought about a mini Polly Pocket thing with Altoids for the girls.   My sister lurks here so I can't talk too much on the forums.  =D

Any input is welcome.  =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TrickyMcVomit

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013 08:07:01 PM »

I spend Christmas eve and Christmas morning in Connecticut with my family and then drive back to Philly/Jersey to spend Christmas night with my boyfriends family. Between the 24th and 25th we see a lot of people....everyone is invited to my Mothers house for Christmas morning and we have mimosas and wear moustaches and laugh the entire time. My brothers bring a grab bag full of random wrapped dollar store items so that no matter who shows up, everyone gets a present, even if it's sponges or mouse traps.

I haven't quite decided on what I'm getting or making everyone but this is what I do know:

Brother 2/4- Custom Hockey Jersey (borrowing a friends tshirt press)
Brother 3/4- Painted canvas messenger bag (strongly leaning toward a Tardis)
Mommy - Photo frames wall clock like this: http://petapixel.com/2012/05/31/create-a-giant-wall-clock-using-picture-frames/
            I just realized it would be awesome to set this all up on her living room wall while she is asleep   Grin

BFsister - She saw a wreath I made for the Vintage Halloween swap and swooned hard. I want to make her a nice Christmas wreath for her new house but this is something I want to give early so she can display it a while.

For extended family and friends, I usually make some type of food product in bulk. Last year I bough a case of 24 reusable to go coffee mugs from Dollar Tree and filled them with mini gingerbread muffins. I've canned candied jalapenos and mulled wine jelly. I've made various truffles and bark. I'm not sure what the bulk gift will be this year....I'm leaning toward bark again because you can flavor it a million different ways but I haven't decided yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2013 06:19:30 PM »

I have some homemade soaps... they came out of the mold really soft, so they look squashy.  I was hoping to give them for grownups, but the stars are almost unrecognizable and some of the teddy bears are melted looking.  I could give them to my BiL cause he likes horror except they are rose scented.  Sigh.

Starbucks coffee bottles... hoping to fill them with some white inexpensive something and make them snowmen for neighbor and teacher gifts.

I want to give my husband a galaxy shirt a la pintrest.  He likes tiedye and space, so it looked like a double win.  Also I am trying to perfect a homemade wax seal recipe.  He loves to send old fashioned letters.  I made him two seals to use on envelopes, but I haven't figured out how to shape my "wax" with a wick into the stick shape.

Have a brilliant idea for my nephews, but no sewing skills.  

My girls and my sister I haven't got firm plans.  I thought about a mini Polly Pocket thing with Altoids for the girls.   My sister lurks here so I can't talk too much on the forums.  =D

Any input is welcome.  =D

For the soaps: rebatch them & make new ones

For the starbucks snowmen: Make a set of two- One with hotchocolate mix & The other with mini marshmallows

For Idea for nephews: Join the ongoing Christmas gift swap, or personal swap with a someone who sews?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013 06:20:19 PM by marcusandila » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Will swap for Dinosaurs*
DragonEyze
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2013 12:58:57 PM »

8 oak handled seam rippers
6 fiddle bow bread knives
2 Boarderlads 2 silk screened T-shirts
1 Dark Phoenix silk screened shirt
1 Dark Phoenix Apron
2 Comic Book Themed Quilts
2 Blue & Green Quilts
1 JellyRoll Quilt
3 Personalized Calendars
Handmade Soap, Sugar Scrub and assorted pedicure items
Homemade Kaluah
Spiced Nut & Snack Mix
Embroidered Scrub Top
3 Embroidered Hoodies
About a dozen sachets
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013 09:38:20 AM by DragonEyze » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
John Lennon
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2013 10:40:16 AM »

Here's my own Christmas prezzies list:
little kids:
M and M (6 and 2):
- memory game (bought at a local craft fair) - I didn't make these, but I think I could definitely make a set next year if I start early
- (if their parents are able to bring them here for a visit, I'm thinking of setting up a picnic for them during the lantern parade at my uni)
J: (turning 6, his birthday is really close to Christmas, so I try to make a special bday surprise for him every year)
- punch box for his bday (got idea here) - the box I made has 5 holes, I've got lego erasers, stickers, a magic trick, arcade card, and sweets
- memory game bought at a craft fair for xmas
- maybe a drawing of him, still a bit unsure about this one, but could be for the mom and the grandparents too
friends:
R, G: care package type, split with D.
- Tumblers with drink mixes (link here), plus random little stuff. I'm thinking mini notepads, luggage tags, etc
- luggage tag for R (not sure if G would want one)
D:care package type, split with R. Tea and tea strainer, both bought.
- Magic wallet (remake of the prezzie from 3 years ago, because it's fallen apart now)
L: D and I are planning to take her bazaar shopping as an xmas prezzie
- stenciled tote for the shopping trip
HS group:
- I'm planning on organizing a water balloon fight for our xmas party, we'll see how this goes
childhood friends:
- tetrahedron zipper coin purses (3) (link here)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013 08:12:05 AM by zzdia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
rockmygypsysoul

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2013 11:18:19 AM »

I am almost totally done!  Since we decided to move, I had to give in and order a few gifts rather than make them myself, but I still went with almost all handmade.  Final list:

I have included all things that fall within Nov, Dec, and Jan since it's all trying to get done at the same time.

Husband
Birthday (Dec):  Patriots stuffed dino (swapped), Patriots hoodie (purchased), Patriots tee (purchased), and weighted lap blanket (swapped!)
Christmas stocking: Patriots ornament, us ornament done!, Pats sock monkey (swapped), buttons (swapped), Star Trek playing cards (purchased), Pats microwave mitt (handmade, purchased), Pats wallet (handmade, purchased)

Anniversary (Dec):  Family Est'd sign done!
Christmas: painted spinning caddy with handstamped scorecards, decks of cards, and chalkboard brag board - soooo close to done!
MIL Birthday: infinity scarf (swapped)
FIL Birthday: DVD set (purchased)
MIL and FIL Christmas: vintage South Dakota spoon rest (purchased)

Siblings (husband's side - 2 brothers and 1 SIL; my family we rotate couples so just one couple this year)
DH's Bro #1: Beavis and Butthead tee (purchased)
DH's Bro #2: handmade soap (purchased)
my SIL: scarf (swapped)
my Brother: handmade soap (purchased)
my Brother and SIL: picnic basket (purchased) and burlap placemats (swapped)
DH's SIL: stamped ring dish done!

Nieces and Nephews
Ni #1 (13 yo) Christmas: fingerless gloves/arm warmers (swapped)
Ne #1 (11 yo) Christmas: duct tape wallet (swapped)
Ne #1 Birthday (January) - still no idea
Ni #2 (11 yo) Christmas: scarf (swapped)
Ne #2 (9 yo) Christmas: shark pencil holder (swapped)
Ne#3 (7 yo) Christmas: airbrushed name tee (swapped)
Ne #2 Birthday (November): book (purchased) and belt bag (swapped)
Ne #4 (18 mo) Christmas: felt tree with ornaments done!
Ni #3 (2 yo) Christmas: felt tree with ornaments done!
Ni #3 Birthday (January): felt name book - halfway done
Ni #4 (2 yo) Christmas: felt tree with ornaments done!

BF #1 & BFH: string monogram done!
DD (almost 3 yo): felt tree with ornaments done!
BF #2 & BFH: string monogram - almost done!
DD (2 yo): felt tree with ornaments done!
DS: (due January) dino stuffie (via SSS) and bib (purchased)
DS (birth): Griffindorable onesie and Gryffindor hat (I did the onesie, swapped for the hat) done!

Angel (we get a Salvation Army angel each year that would have been the age of the baby we miscarried) - purchasing items rather than making them since we just got our angel and we're moving next week!

Decor, wrapping, cards, etc
Poly clay mini ornaments/gift tags done!
Christmas cards done!

YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Antidigger
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013 04:19:39 AM »

Arrgh! I've misplaced my air-dry clay. Time for a complete rethink in some directions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2013 09:24:31 AM »

Since none of our family members have made any plans for Christmas, we have decided to invite them over either around the 22nd or the 25th day for lunch. (I'm an in-the-closet Pagan), but I want the day to be festive for the sake of the family. The only Christmas decor I have, is a rather small Christmas tree, so I need some low-budget decor.

I won't be crafting gifts but I'd like to make the following:

- wreath/garland (maybe from yarn or with CD's)
- table centrepiece
- Christmas crackers (and maybe make some sweet treats to fill them with)
- Some Christmas decor
- napkins
- serviette rings
- bunting?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013 07:28:49 AM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2013 04:17:53 PM »

Since none of our family members have made any plans for Christmas, we have decided to invite them over either around the 22nd or the 25th day for lunch. (I'm an in-the-closet Pagan), but I want the day to be festive for the sake of the family. The only Christmas decor I have, is a rather small Christmas tree, so I need some low-budget decor.

I won't be crafting gifts but I'd like to make the following:

- wreath/garland (maybe from yarn or with CD's)
- table centrepiece
- Christmas crackers (and maybe make some sweet treats to fill them with)
- Some Christmas decor

I was gonna say - yarn wreaths are cute but cheap!  I also love regular wreaths and they're pretty cheap to make as long as you utilize whatever you've got around - wrapping spare beads or crystals onto wire and sticking them in, dipping the edges of pinecones into glue and glittering them up, etc.  I love wreaths.

For a cheap centerpiece, I'd suggest candles or ornaments.  Our local dollar stores tend to always have candles but not a wide assortment of them.  By putting them on different things (an upside-down short vase, a tiny goldfish bowl, etc), it adds height.  If you don't have a lot of extra space on the table, do a hanging centerpiece!  I took a wire ring (about wreath size actually) and strung some dollar store ornaments on in a cascading design with clear fishing wire.  It was a PitA but I LOVED how it looked and it was super cheap.

Other decor that I think tends to be quick and cheap but nice-looking includes, as always, a string of lights.  We live in an apartment and have no desire to put up much around the place but we use one string along our entertainment center (and some on our tree) and it makes everything seem more decorated than it really is.  Last year I tried a pinterest idea - gluing a set of 5 dollar-store ornaments onto little round mirrors, putting a touch of ribbon on them, and sticking a bit of glittered spring into each and it really is kind of high impact for how minimal it is.  I've also taken existing stuff I have on the walls (art, mirrors, etc) and wrapped them up like presents.  It didn't turn out to be my favorite look in our big front room but used in a smaller area was cute and, again, is cheap and easy.

Hope that helps!  I love Christmas decor but hate actually decorating.   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2013 07:26:49 AM »

Thank you for the awesome budget-friendly suggestions rockmygypsysoul  Grin

I managed to make a wreath completely from stash and I'm pretty chuffed with how it came out  Cheesy

I'll try to take a better pic tomorrow in better light

« Last Edit: December 07, 2013 07:30:01 AM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Antidigger
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2013 08:25:38 AM »

Pretty wreath! I love how the yarn sparkles.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2013 10:44:58 AM »

Thank you for the awesome budget-friendly suggestions rockmygypsysoul  Grin

I managed to make a wreath completely from stash and I'm pretty chuffed with how it came out  Cheesy

Happy to help - I *love* Christmas decorations but am also all about budget-friendly stuff!

I LOVE your wreath!  It is seriously super, super cute!!  Especially love the heart in the middle and using curling ribbon - I've never thought of that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2013 08:04:30 AM »

Arrgh! I've misplaced my air-dry clay. Time for a complete rethink in some directions.

I'm doing my baby's handprints in cold porcelain. Maybe that could work? Minimal cost and looks nice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2013 11:29:31 AM »

I'm doing my baby's handprints in cold porcelain. Maybe that could work? Minimal cost and looks nice.

You people and your kid-produced and kid-related gifts.  Sadly my family would not be overwhelmed by paw prints from our puppies.  Although I did do a little joke card on Father's Day for my dad that had a pic of the pups (we have two) and said "The only thing better than having you as my father is our puppies having you as their papa."  He has a bit more sense of humor than the rest of the fam.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2013 12:56:50 PM »

Haha! No, I meant as an air dry clay substitute, not for prints specifically. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2013 05:44:01 AM »

Instead of modifying my earlier response (yet again... how many re-do's have I given myself this year?) I'm just posting again, because the plan is now drastically different... because I haven't started! And I have a week left! ACK!!!

So I saw one of those cross-stitch calendar kits (it gives you the embroidery floss, the pages, with the Xs printed on, and you just... stitch over the Xs, I guess) and I thought, I could do that. But customized. So I'm making cross-stitched paper calendars for everyone. And since I already have the materials, I'm making melt-and-pour wassail-scented soaps to package with them. (Because YUMMY-SMELLING!)

I'll be sure to post about the calendars once I get one done... Unless the plan changes YET AGAIN.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ebygomm
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2013 11:28:26 AM »

Edit: this was meant to be in response to the 2013 Winter Holiday Craft List - What are you making? thread but I seem to have posted a new topic by accident

Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425990.0#ixzz2o8j2ikco

Niece & Nephew
Tents for Sylvanian families - done

Roll up car carrier - done

Fabric Christmas tree for camping - done

Sister
Bottle bag - done

Boyfriend
Lens cozy - to do

Mum

Wall planner/calendar - done

Decorations
Table runner - to do
Nisse - done

« Last Edit: December 21, 2013 11:35:31 AM by ebygomm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trekky

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2013 02:45:45 PM »

ebygomm - what lovely gifts!  The wall planner for your mum is so cute.

The tent is super cute.  How did you make it?  Where did you get the bendy poles from?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://craftytrekky.blogspot.com/

I have lots of train tickets (I get the train most days), if anyone wants some for papercrafting just send me a PM Smiley
ebygomm
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2013 01:33:33 PM »

The poles are piano wire covered in a plastic sheath which I bought from a model/hobby shop.

I'm going to put up a pattern/tutorial but need to get my paper pattern drawn up electronically first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2013 05:29:47 AM »

So, how did everybody's plans work out? I already went back and edited my original post (because literally nothing I planned on doing actually happened) but I'm already planning for next year... in fact, not just planning, but acting. I'm going to cross-stitch for one person each month (skipping March for my wedding) and I'll be done by Christmas.

I'm also planning on cross-stitching one ornament for us every year (starting next year, as our first Christmas married... we've been together for ten Christmasses so far, so I'd be very behind if I wasn't starting with our first one married).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Green Slime
How to Make Orange Slime
How to Make Yellow Slime
How to Make Red Slime
How to Make Pink Slime
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...