A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,577
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas Swap 2013 -- Send Outs 11/27/13  (Read 68757 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gotgrey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #730 on: November 10, 2013 08:06:59 AM »

I wrapped all but 3 things.  I didn't know how to wrap them.  But, they are tied up real pretty.  I think I have 12 items.  I kept getting interrupted, so I kept losing count.  I was seriously so angry, frustrated, and stressed about it, I was actually shaking.  I might have extras.  I don't know.  Some bags have 2 presents in them, so I think I'm good on the 12 items requirement.  I think everything I made turned out nicely.  My camera is being weird, so I didn't take pics.  I know quaggy will take and post pics.  I'm hoping I'll be able to take and post pics.  I can't afford another camera right now.  I managed to stuff everything into one big box that is taped and addressed.  So, I'm going to ship tomorrow, on my way home from visiting my grandma at her nursing home.  Everything I made definitely screams QUAGGY!!!!  She was such a fun partner to craft for.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #731 on: November 10, 2013 08:51:45 AM »

Whoops - I just reread the original post - I think I may have mixed up my days/items when labeling, so my smalls, mediums, larges are mixed up a wee bit, I think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
legatostroke
« Reply #732 on: November 10, 2013 11:13:20 AM »

Just finished! - The last thing took a little longer than I anticipated - I can wrap it as soon as it dries and then I'll be ready to ship. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #733 on: November 10, 2013 02:49:51 PM »

Whoops - I just reread the original post - I think I may have mixed up my days/items when labeling, so my smalls, mediums, larges are mixed up a wee bit, I think.

Doesn't bother me in the least, but if you'd like to tell me how to reorder them, I can certainly do that!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #734 on: November 10, 2013 06:39:29 PM »

I'm wrapping up a medium tonight. I still have one more medium and two smalls left to start and finish. The thing that's killing me, though, is this second large!!! It's taking so much longer than I anticipated but I know it will be worth it. I love how it's turning out and I would say I'm gonna make myself one, but I don't want to do it again!! lol! Maybe I can Pin It and then someone else can make me one in a future swap  Cheesy Wink

Anywho, I'm off to get cracking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #735 on: November 11, 2013 01:38:34 PM »

After this weekend, I'm really just lagging with a couple of smalls.   Roll Eyes  Almost there, almost there...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #736 on: November 11, 2013 07:20:22 PM »

Doesn't bother me in the least, but if you'd like to tell me how to reorder them, I can certainly do that!!  Smiley

There was a little method to my madness... items 1 and 2 probably should be kpt that way.  After that, I forgot the order :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
amazing_784
« Reply #737 on: November 12, 2013 09:42:20 AM »

I got all the smalls done this weekend, and only have to finish the large and wrap everything.  My craft show is this weekend, so I'm not sure when I'll send.  It really depends on how lazy I'm feeling the next week or so. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Renstar
« Reply #738 on: November 12, 2013 02:47:25 PM »

Found out today, my lovely partner has sent.  Grin

This has now got me slightly panicked as I have several things left to finish off. I have been working hard tonight and part 1 of a medium is complete.

My 2nd large is still driving me potty. Am focussing on finishing everything else first though.

Thank you ninaprettyballerina, you have challenged me and I am so excited about getting my package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #739 on: November 12, 2013 05:10:40 PM »

Anyone else starting to feel the pressure?   Grin  Someday I'll learn when to just leave well enough alone and stop 'tweaking' each little thing to death! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Steven on His Book A Man and His Ship
Ursula Le Guin on the Map of Earthsea
Ursula Le Guin Discusses Lord of the Rings
Ursula Le Guin on Writing for Teens
Ursula Le Guin on Writing Earthsea as a Series
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...