A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,797
Currently Running With Scissors:
723 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas Swap 2013 -- Send Outs 11/27/13  (Read 66782 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: October 13, 2013 06:42:53 PM »

I'm done with a large, a medium and 3 smalls and I have 3 mediums under way. I'm hoping to be done with 2 other smalls during my days off this week. I'm hoping to start the other large soon. And I may change my list a bit on a medium. Things are going well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
legatostroke
« Reply #611 on: October 13, 2013 09:14:34 PM »

Finished except for painting the last item! Everything else is wrapped and packaged as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CabinArts
« Reply #612 on: October 14, 2013 08:21:34 AM »

Woohoo legatostroke!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #613 on: October 14, 2013 12:34:16 PM »

I made quite a bit of progress on an embroidered project over the weekend... It's coming along nicely Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Renstar
« Reply #614 on: October 14, 2013 02:14:47 PM »

And I have managed to rescue my mess up Smiley

It wasn't as bad as I thought thankfully.  Slow progress though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #615 on: October 14, 2013 05:18:46 PM »

Feeling SUPER guilty because I'm supposed to be getting some measurements off to onyxnox but am taking care of two teens for like 10 days and haven't had a minute break.  Thought I'd find some time this weekend and then thought I would today but surprise! they had Columbus Day (don't get me started) off.  All they want to do is go a billion places all the time plus there's a lot of family drama so I'm therapist/mom figure.  So frustrated.  I should actually get to go home for the bulk of tomorrow, so I promise I will get them to you ASAP!!!  Kiss

That said, whenever I get two minutes when I'm waiting in the minivan somewhere, I work on the _____ __ __________ ____ ___ so it's coming along, just slowly.  But since I almost never have a project I can work with on the run, that's nice.  And this is going to take FOREVER anyway so at least some tiny progress is being made  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
CabinArts
« Reply #616 on: October 14, 2013 06:24:21 PM »

I'm almost done! It came as a total shock to me today when I went through everything and compared it all to my list! A little bit of updating and I have one small to do, one medium to finish, and need to wait until closer to send-outs to put the finishing touches on a large.

I still can't believe this is right though...it seem like I should have a lot more work to do Wink I guess it's paying off already by starting early this year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #617 on: October 15, 2013 12:27:02 AM »

Arrrrrrrrrg! I can't find my stash of ____________ which I need to finish up one thing!  Other than that, I am finally officially started with making things and have a few things underway!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #618 on: October 15, 2013 09:22:55 AM »

Arrrrrrrrrg! I can't find my stash of ____________ which I need to finish up one thing!  Other than that, I am finally officially started with making things and have a few things underway!

I always have this problem.  It makes me crazy when I can't find something that I just KNOW I have somewhere!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CabinArts
« Reply #619 on: October 15, 2013 10:47:13 AM »

So that medium I needed to finish up, ya well, pretty sure it going to take me the rest of the day instead of the short amount of time I anticipated. I got the second part of the main part finished last night, then today got it all _______ out so thought it was good to go to finish. Nope. I ran out of the trim I wanted to use, so packed the kids up for a quick trip to Joann's. Only Joann's isn't open until 10, and it was 9 on the dot. So we flew to Michael's. They didn't have what I needed, so I picked the closest replacement. Get home and try using the replacement and it just doesn't work. So I use an original and another 'material' and thought that would work. Nope. My _________ was off so when I _______ the first 'material' it didn't get in te right spot. So then the second 'material' I have to entirely hand ______. Which I normally never mind, and in fact quite enjoy, except that my ________ keeps _______ and I will have to go around a 3rd time. Once I get those done, hopefully the crafting fairies will help out for some smooth sailing.

You know, I could just start over. But no way. I am determined to make this the best darned _______ ever now!! Lol Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013 10:49:09 AM by CabinArts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Red Sparrow Author Jason Matthews Talks About the Art of Elicitation
Red Sparrow Author Jason Matthews Talks About the Sparrow School
Red Sparrow Author Jason Matthews Talks About Surveillance
Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews Talks About Enemies
Adam Grant Shares The Secrets Of Success
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...