A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,907
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas Swap 2013 -- Send Outs 11/27/13  (Read 72893 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Renstar
« Reply #440 on: September 12, 2013 11:11:09 PM »

I have a day off work today, so will hopefully finish up my large, it is taking a bit longer because of the faffy additional bits I decided to do - it will make it much better though.
So far so good, I am pleased with it, and may even make another for someone else.  Cheesy

I need supplies for some of my other ideas, and need to just get on with the rest.

I agree with you @Nina, ideas keep coming and I don't want to ditch any!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #441 on: September 13, 2013 04:15:36 AM »

I am having the hardest time motivating myself to get started on some of these items, and I think it's the weather's fault. 90+ degrees is not Christmas crafting weather for me. Luckily, it's supposed to cool off a little over the next two weeks... and a giant package of supplies for all the presents I'm making for my family should arrive next week, which should get me in the Christmas crafting mood!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
legatostroke
« Reply #442 on: September 13, 2013 04:58:35 AM »

I am just over halfway through my list, but I definitely save the hardest things for last. I'm thinking two or three good stay-at-home weekends should get things finished. I'm taking a one and a half day break to put together a quilt for a new baby (not mine).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #443 on: September 13, 2013 05:41:19 AM »

I am sidelined by a family wedding this weekend - but I will be looking for a supply today - on my walk with the dogs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #444 on: September 13, 2013 10:09:51 AM »

I got some awesome stuff I ordered yesterday to add to one of my days!  I think I need to place another order for the same thing to keep for myself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #445 on: September 13, 2013 10:18:07 AM »

I will be looking for a supply today - on my walk with the dogs!

It's not dog poo, right?  Cause we're all stocked up on that here  Wink

In response I will share with you that since my one large did not come out as expected, I ordered my last supply item for the NEW large and it should be here any time now and I am very excited about it which is awesome since I'm having a super-crappy work day today.

Enjoy your wedding this weekend!! (Well, not your wedding but the one you're going to!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
GlassKicker
« Reply #446 on: September 13, 2013 11:23:20 AM »

I'm also loving the "Secret" boards on Pinterest - though it still doesn't help with curtailing the size of the list! 

Goodness, maxxev - do you have your kitchen back yet?  Sounds frustrating, but I bet it will be so worth it in the end!

I'm having a bit of a learning curve with one of my large items, but sure am enjoying the process!  It's taking a bit longer than I had thought, but will be well worth the effort in the end.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Renstar
« Reply #447 on: September 13, 2013 11:28:30 AM »

I am now blocked by supplies on my large, that will be resolved tomorrow.  It will also help me with finishing the next item!

Woo hoo. 2 WILL be finished this weekend. Maybe more.... unlikely!! I am quite slow.

This is fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spidermom
« Reply #448 on: September 13, 2013 06:43:43 PM »

all this rain in colorado has been a blessing and a curse!  luckily, i live in the city and thus far we've been safe from any flooding.  on the positive, it gave me some time to sit my buns on the couch and do some craftin! halfway finished with another small item, hoping to finish it up tonight!  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #449 on: September 13, 2013 07:29:55 PM »

I will be looking for a supply today - on my walk with the dogs!

It's not dog poo, right?  Cause we're all stocked up on that here  Wink

In response I will share with you that since my one large did not come out as expected, I ordered my last supply item for the NEW large and it should be here any time now and I am very excited about it which is awesome since I'm having a super-crappy work day today.

Enjoy your wedding this weekend!! (Well, not your wedding but the one you're going to!)

LOL, well there are people in Canada making moose poop earrings and pendants...  I would always have a good supply of materials to work with... and it would be creatively Earth friendly, organic, and biodegradeable...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ian Halperin Talks About Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson
Charles R. Smith Jr. Talks About My People
Brendan McNally Talks About Germania
Pete Cerqua Talks About 90-Second Fitness Solution
Jim Benton Talks About Franny K. Stein Series
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...