A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,945
Currently Running With Scissors:
351 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas Swap 2013 -- Send Outs 11/27/13  (Read 72969 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: August 23, 2013 11:33:57 AM »

hmmm, I do think I can live with those options too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2013 11:38:30 AM »

Cookie Monster is finished!

SCORE!!

I think the fact that not only are we starting a Christmas swap in August but also that so many of us have made stuff for it already is also why I love craftster - people in my life (non-crafters) simply don't understand when I tell them I'm making stuff for Christmas in April.  But we understand  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Renstar
« Reply #302 on: August 23, 2013 01:32:42 PM »

I love making things but get so nervous about giving them..

Anyway, I'm still doing and trying new stuff along the way.

I have started a smallish item, it will take me longer because it's not my core skill, but I think know Nina will like it.

I am loving the challenge of thinking up ideas.  My large items are not thought out yet, which is a little concerning but I will get there. Something is forming slowly in the back of my mind.

Anyway, I am checking in for this week because I don't think I did and for next week, because I am on holiday and although I may check in, I may also be chilling and looking for spanish inspiration.

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #303 on: August 23, 2013 01:34:26 PM »

Last year I gave something handmade along with a little store bought something to my family.  That seemed to work well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #304 on: August 23, 2013 07:42:45 PM »

LOL - I have a running Christmas list - the moment I am finished for the current year (making, shopping, wrapping, giving - it all has different colours to mark what stage I am at), I start the next years list.  I have to admit that Craftster has wreaked havoc on my Christmas planning for real life - it's way more fun to craft for you guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
pjr107
« Reply #305 on: August 23, 2013 08:38:54 PM »

I love making things but get so nervous about giving them..

I understand this problem... have a similar problem except that mine is I'm afraid to sell anything and would rather give it away.

-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #306 on: August 24, 2013 10:14:24 AM »

I've done all handmade Christmases twice and while it felt awesome to do it and I think the recipients were pleased...it was a lot of hard work and time to risk on folks who generally don't care for handmade.  I'm focusing my energies on those who get it. 

Speaking of...still no progress on this swap as far as actual crafting since I'm still working on Aria's comic con costumes.  Yes...you read that right...costumes as in plural.  She roped me into one for each day although technically one of them is also her Halloween costume.  Anyhow, that is coming up in a month.  As I wrap it up I'll switch gears and focus on this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 24, 2013 02:23:05 PM »

Ren! Have a great holiday! Going to Spain? JeAlous!!! I love Spain!!
I just finished a ______ with the coolest _____ that I reckon you're just gonna love. So much so I reckon I'll make one for myself! One medium down! Did some intersting research based on your questionnaire. Learning new things myself from you!! This is what I LOVE about craft swaps!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Renstar
« Reply #308 on: August 24, 2013 02:42:04 PM »

Woah, I just finished one too. just a small but it was a new challenge for me. I am really excited by it.

I don't know how you guys 'do' Christmas in Aus, what with the lack of snow and winteryness, but I have been amusing myself with that contrast. (Although, it doesn't take much to amuse me on silliness).

I have been researching this evening and I have a large planned, I am so excited for this but won't start 'til I get back.

2 days to my holiday - unfortunately, I have work to do before I leave because I didn't get a chance to finish on Friday (damn people being off unexpectedly).  I am so looking forward to it, I have only had a couple of days off this year! Huh Busy times.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy
« Reply #309 on: August 24, 2013 03:19:38 PM »

I don't know if I checked in this week, but I've made some progress! 4 smalls and 1 1/2 mediums are done! I've been attempting to finish up my half finished stuff so I'll feel like I accomplished more. haha. My larges are saved for last, as I'll actually have to go buy an excess amount of supplies for them (I'm making doubles of both larges for myself ^_^).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Graphic Eyeliner at the Custo Barcelona Spring 2014 Show
Perfect Red Lips at the Monique Lhuillier Spring 2014 Show
Anthony Vaccarello Spring/Summer 2014 - Paris Fashion Week
The Best Beauty Vitamins
Tips and Tricks for Engagement Session Beauty
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...