A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,385
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 88
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days of Christmas Swap 2013 -- Send Outs 11/27/13  (Read 66117 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2013 07:27:55 PM »

Oooooh - I am intrigued!  We could do a personal swap if you would like.  Is there anything I make you could be interested in?

Pretty much anything! I am very, very open to surprises or whatever you think would be appropriate!  And I have a wist list (though sizes and stuff may be different) here: http://wists.com/rockmygypsysoul

I'm pretty new and have only worked on my puppies' pictures but here are a couple I did in charcoal and pencil (of each one with either me or my hubs - sorry the one is on its side, lol) and then one soft pastel I just finished of my boy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
spidermom
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2013 08:07:56 PM »

eeee mink_bikini i'm working on it!  why does this questionnaire seem SO difficult tonight  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
Saintcady
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2013 09:23:12 PM »

I too would love an early partner 'cause I'm itching to get started! If someone thinks we're a good match just holler.  Wink

I'll be your partner Smiley

Yay! Off to stalk! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2013 10:09:16 PM »

Watching while a find one of my previous questionnaires and read it over hmmmm!  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2013 04:38:04 AM »

Oooooh - I am intrigued!  We could do a personal swap if you would like.  Is there anything I make you could be interested in?

Pretty much anything! I am very, very open to surprises or whatever you think would be appropriate!  And I have a wist list (though sizes and stuff may be different) here: http://wists.com/rockmygypsysoul

I'm pretty new and have only worked on my puppies' pictures but here are a couple I did in charcoal and pencil (of each one with either me or my hubs - sorry the one is on its side, lol) and then one soft pastel I just finished of my boy

They are lovely!

OK!  Do you want to partner up for this swap or do a private swap?  I think I would be happy either way - but now I would not be surprised Cheesy  But then again, if you made a piece with three of my dogs, or three separate pieces of my dogs - that would be something I would likely give to my husband - he would love that - and so would I!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
pjr107
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2013 08:38:54 AM »

So thinking of this (thanks a lot Gotgrey....you got this swap *STUCK* in my head). 

To swap or not to swap... that is the question.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2013 09:45:58 AM »

Swap!  The sooner the spots fill up, ther sooner we get partners. Hehe....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2013 09:48:11 AM »

They are lovely!

OK!  Do you want to partner up for this swap or do a private swap?  I think I would be happy either way - but now I would not be surprised Cheesy  But then again, if you made a piece with three of my dogs, or three separate pieces of my dogs - that would be something I would likely give to my husband - he would love that - and so would I!

If it makes you feel any better, it wouldn't be able to be a surprise anyway since I will need pictures to work from, lol!

I would definitely be good with partnering for this swap - there are some other things as well that I think you'd like that I can do (now having stalked you a bit, lol)!  But it's totally up to you - no pressure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2013 12:37:08 PM »

OK then - let's PM CabinArts to partner up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
CabinArts
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2013 12:40:35 PM »

I can't wait to get crafting too, this is going to be so fun!

I've been working on Waldorf dolls the last couple days.  I forgot how much work they are, but so nice once finished.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 88 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Household Items to Keep in Your Camera Bag
How to Hack Your On-Board Flash
High Speed Photography
Group Portrait Photography Tips
Preventing or Removing Red Eye
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...