A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,482
Currently Running With Scissors:
556 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spell My Name (Initials Edition) GALLERY  (Read 5053 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013 08:55:12 AM »

I personally think that quaggy has like Wonder Woman crafting powers...she just thinks it, and it appears, or something like that!  Grin

I received from my partner, stacysews, today!  I can't take and post photos, so I'm going to post descriptions of the items she sent, and then she will post photos later on.

Here goes:  

-The card she enclosed in the package looked like the cover to a 1950's pattern for a coat.  It is so cool, I'm going to hang it in my craft room!

For my initial 'B':  A "bauble" for my necklace....she used a washer, covered it with a cute cutout of a yarnball with two crochet hooks going thru it, a swallow bird next to it, and it says "Crochet cutie"!  Cheesy  What I want to know is, how do you get the cut so perfect around the washer?  I've tried these necklaces, and I can't cut a perfect circle to save my life!

For my initial 'M'-Mustache key rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool  AND, she made TWO!  One for me and one for my son!  (He instantly put it up under his nose, like a real mustache, and took a photo for his instagram!)  Woo-hoo!   (Oh, and she also tied the box closed with mustached themed ribbon-hee hee!)

For my initial 'S'-Silly pillowcases....with....drumroll please....MUSTACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin  Today is cleaning day, so I change the sheets anyway, so I get to put these on the pillows and use them right away!  I can't wait for DH to come home and see them!  They are awesome!  (She made two.)

Stacy also enclosed a Skittles scented candle  Cheesy in strawberry flavor and a journal book with the Eiffel Tower on the front of it!

THANK YOU STACY!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013 08:56:50 AM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
GlassKicker

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013 01:36:00 PM »

I personally think that quaggy has like Wonder Woman crafting powers...she just thinks it, and it appears, or something like that!  Grin

Hehehe................ I agree!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013 02:16:29 PM »

Before I show everyone my fabulous package that I got from  LadybugsAndBumblebees, here's what I sent her:

Skittles candle, notebook, crochet themed 'bauble'\pendant, mustache keyrings, and pillowcases (I am in love with this fabric).

Now for mine! It was jam packed with all sorts of name themed goodies:

A totally awesome skull garland! I currently have it hanging on my theme board in my sewing room
An skull themed notepad as well as a super small one (great for keeping sewing notes)
A small scarf bookmark (it is currently keeping my Blythe warm until I have a paperback book to read)
A summertime flip-flop purse (my son has declared this the best item in the whole package which means he secretly wants to keep it for himself)
A skull sock coin purse (from my Wists) - I have wanted one for AGES and am absolutely giddy to have one!
And lastly, a Sugar skull purse with a removable pin (because she must know about my love of bags - I'm constantly changing them)!

Thank you so much for my awesome package - I love it all (and so do my kids, I'm fighting to keep my goodies, LOL).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2013 03:19:18 PM »

I received today and am SO happy with my goodies!

R for rubberstamps with inkpads (which cracks me up since I also sent her stamps!)

plus the ink is some of my fave colors & the stamps are matruska nesting dolls & paisley -- 2 of my faves!

E for an envelope scrapbook & she included templates to make more!  this is perfect because I make mini books for one of the local Children's Hospitals, and these will be great to include!

D is for a DRAGON from Hagrid!  This really makes me smile that it's from Hagrid because he & I have the same birthday, lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2013 05:29:05 PM »

more excellent pkgs!!

*cheers & whistles*

loving this gallery, folks!
keep up the great work  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2013 06:21:38 AM »

To funny, got off work last night and opened mailbox saw a package and thought it was wool felt I had ordered, hands were full with work laptop my purse, keys to open the door and a very large satchel!  I have worked this entire week from 5:30 am to about 9:30 at night so my butt was draggin!  Came in sat everything down and knew I needed to post photos in another swap so I did.  Got up this am and posted more photos remembered that I had not went back out to mailbox and thought oh my wool felt is here.  To my surprise it was even better it was my package of goodies from Breegy!  Just ripped into it, ran to the bathroom squealing to take an action shot, risqu as I am still in my jammies!

First up:

My initial's are:  R L M

R is for:  Red elf hat.........  This is what had  me off and running to take an action shot!   I love, love, love it and  the fit is perfect!

Breegy stalked me very well!!!!!!

So stinking cute I have wanted this forever,......Thank you!!!!!!!

L is for:   Little owls:

I love and collect owls: a keychain,(gotta try this I have a few kits and these look so fun to make.  I never thought to add them to a key ring. Crocheted little fellow that will become sewn to a patch for a journal cover I have in the plans to make myself, and a hooty necklace made from clay.  Just look at the wire wings and the metal looking snaps, so steampunk. This is my new favorite piece of crafted jewelry!!!!

M is for:  Sock Monkey!!!!!!

Just look at Rufus!!!!!!    He can hold a can or cup!   I love him so much he is headed to work with a class jar to become a pen holder.   I have such a fun funky office thanks to all the wonderful craftsters out there!

My partner was awesome, I so envy those of you who crocket and knit!!!!!!  THANK YOU BREEGY!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013 06:45:25 AM »

I'm so glad you like it! I did stalk you pretty hard, so everything I made was inspired by your pinterest or wists except the owl keychain. Perler beads are super easy to play with, and the patterns are endless. You dont have to buy patterns for them either because all you have to do is look at a picture and the pattern is already there! Cheesy

I hope you like the sock monkey guy, I was going to redo his mouth because hes a little crooked, but I decided I kind of liked how misplaced it looked. haha

Anywho, I overdid myself, but you seem to like it all, so I'm glad!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013 06:55:50 AM »

Yes I love it all, and Rufus is just to cute the way he is!!!!  Awesome package!   Thank you again!!!!!!

I am gonna take your tip and start playing with the perler beads!  Thank you for stalking so hard you hit the ball out of the park!!!!!

HOMERUN!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013 04:28:42 PM »

I'm so glad you like it! I did stalk you pretty hard, so everything I made was inspired by your pinterest or wists except the owl keychain. Perler beads are super easy to play with, and the patterns are endless. You dont have to buy patterns for them either because all you have to do is look at a picture and the pattern is already there! Cheesy

I hope you like the sock monkey guy, I was going to redo his mouth because hes a little crooked, but I decided I kind of liked how misplaced it looked. haha

Anywho, I overdid myself, but you seem to like it all, so I'm glad!

what a cute pkg!
Nice job & you pleased "our" partner, for sure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GlassKicker

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013 06:21:41 AM »

What fun packages!  I need new pillowcases - thinking I just might have been inspired to try making them myself now!  I cannot imagine how  much time it took to turn out those skulls - I so envy those of you with yarn talent!

And speaking of yarn talent, I had NO IDEA I needed an elf hat until I saw quaggy's!  Too frickin' cute!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What 21st Century Librarians Are Wearing
Lana Del Rey Styles Up a Summer-Perfect Mini Dress on Stage
Tips for Flawless Fourth of July Looks
Slip Your Feet Into These Four Stylish Summer Sandals
How to Wear the Neon Trend for Summer
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...