A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,599
Currently Running With Scissors:
694 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spell My Name (Initials Edition) GALLERY  (Read 4806 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2013 06:52:26 PM »

Oh wow, sweet package  Tongue.  I especially love that TM patch kit!

I received my package from glasskicker today and oh boy did she spoil me!   I won't post each of these, but she had each of the initial packages wrapped up in colorful fabric (a whole fat quarter on each one) with an initial button and a monogrammed matchbook notepad:

Like this one for letter L: 

My initials are TLG

T is for Two Zip Hipster from dog under my desk designs.  I wanted this in black and that's exactly what I got!  Glasskicker added blingy rhinestone zippers .  This will be my new bag for treasure hunting in antique malls and flea markets.  She not only made the bag for me but she also sent me the pattern so I can try to make more on my own!

Inside were tons of great patches including one TM patch that she made in one of my all time favorite themes... bees!

L is for Letter Wax Seal Pendants.  These blow my mind.  They are heavy and seem as if they are made of silver.  She said they are made of PMCS fine silver clay, which I assume is a type of polyclay?  I wore the bee out to dinner tonight and got several compliments on it.  It is gorgeous and so is the small T.  She even sent me the wax seal!

G is for Glassy Goodies.  Okay; as great as she is at anything she tries, this is where Tracy's expertise lies so you know amazing things are coming.  This bee-utiful dish is simply perfect.  It looks like something you would admire in an art gallery and wish you could take home.... and it's in my bedroom!!!!  She also made an oh so pretty pendant with the same motif.

I wish with all my heart that my photography skills (and my camera) would allow me to show you just how gorgeous this dish and pendant are.  They are breathtaking.  I love realistic looking bee motifs and these pieces are exactly right for me.

I love each and every thing and feel so lucky to have you as my Spell My Name partner Tracy.  Thank you so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2013 07:00:19 PM »

I love Tracy's glass pieces and have been spoiled with a few pieces from her.  The two zip hipster is adorable.  Is it to be worn cross body.  I am now toting 2 work phones plus my personal and need something since I wear dresses with no place to clip the durn things.  Headed to check out this pattern.

Another great swap some fantastic loot showing up here!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2013 07:06:11 PM »

Yes, the hipster goes across the body and it is the most comfortable bag of this style that I've ever worn!  I can't wait to try it out at the antique mall this weekend.

The glass pieces are not white.  They are a beautiful pale honey color that has a real vintage tone to it.  Hopefully Tracy will have good pics.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2013 07:10:54 PM »

Yes, the hipster goes across the body and it is the most comfortable bag of this style that I've ever worn!  I can't wait to try it out at the antique mall this weekend.

The glass pieces are not white.  They are a beautiful pale honey color that has a real vintage tone to it.  Hopefully Tracy will have

Thanks this may just be the pattern I need.  I know the beauty of her glass and the color sounds yummy!!!!  I have one in an aqua and another in black with a peace sign not to mention one of her cobalt blue spoon rests.  She is going to be the cause of me buying another kiln I am afraid!!!!  Tee hee!!!  Gotta blame someone!!!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013 07:12:21 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2013 07:23:50 PM »

what a terrific pkg from the ever-talented GlassKicker!!
squeeeeeee!

My dad is a beekeeper, so the bee motifs are really special to see.
And how did I not realize that you sew as well as make glass designs?
Talk about a multi-talented individual!!

Love love love the pendants as well! 
(whispers to self:  I do NOT need another hobby, I do NOT need another....)
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GlassKicker

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2013 07:25:32 PM »

Yes, the hipster goes across the body and it is the most comfortable bag of this style that I've ever worn!  I can't wait to try it out at the antique mall this weekend.

The glass pieces are not white.  They are a beautiful pale honey color that has a real vintage tone to it.  Hopefully Tracy will have

Thanks this may just be the pattern I need.  I know the beauty of her glass and the color sounds yummy!!!!  I have one in an aqua and another in black with a peace sign not to mention one of her cobalt blue spoon rests.  She is going to be the cause of me buying another kiln I am afraid!!!!  Tee hee!!!  Gotta blame someone!!!!

No stress, quaggy, I'll take the blame!  And besides, I need someone to blame my new sewing machine purchase on ~ I'm thinking that's you!  After all, it was your mad skills in the last SMN that encouraged me to keep trying to make friends with my machine.  :-)  It's a crotchety old machine and I'm currently on the hunt for a new one.....

I'm glad you liked everything, gamemom!  Hopefully if you give that pattern a go you'll produce a more finished product than I was able to!   Cheesy  Thanks for being such a wonderful partner!  This swap is so much fun, and having great partners makes it that much more so!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2013 04:04:08 PM »

just letting everyone know that I'll plan to leave feedback this
weekend; hopefully everyone will have rec'd by then.
I'll start by leaving feedback for pairs where both partners have rec'd.
Thanks for a great swap, everyone!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
motherconfessor
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2013 08:54:28 PM »

Kansas96 received earlier this week and asked me to post pictures of what I sent to her.

I got most of the inspiration for everything from her love of different fandoms
Her initials are KHL

K is for Tree of Gondor Kitchen towel

H is for Deathly Hallows sealing wax stamp

close up

L is for Doctor Who Logo pencil cup

and on the other side not sure what symbol all i know is its from Doctor Who and looked cool

Hope you liked everything Kansas96!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disney Swap!

pinterest.com/confessor/
gamemom42

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2013 03:01:20 AM »

I have no idea what Tree of Gondor is but I love that kitchen towel.  And you have very nice wood burning skills.  Makes me want to get my woodburner back out and see of I can hone that skill a bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2013 08:29:32 AM »

what a nice pkg you sent, motherconfessor!
and great pics -- thanks for posting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Little Planet Effect in Photoshop
How to Make a Multi Colored Eye in Photoshop
How to Isolate Colors in Photoshop
How to Change the Color Of a Car in Photoshop
Adobe Flash Tutorial - How to Make Basic Moving Text
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...