A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,460
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Round 2 Still More TM Inspired Patches, Signup 7-20 thru 7-28, Send out by 8/18  (Read 10450 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2013 09:23:54 AM »

ok i have to go in for my surgery at 1:30 today. i wont be on much probably but don't worry, i will be crafting in bed. who knows maybe i will be back on in no time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Sharalee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2013 08:21:55 AM »

I'm sorry you have to have surgery "artista83"  Hope everything goes well. Sending prayers your way! Take care!! I'm sure you'll be back very quickly!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap /Rd 4

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
artista83
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2013 10:04:52 AM »

yup! checkin in! hurt like a b bc i cant take pain meds bc i am nursing didi. hard to nurse as nothing can be on my tummy or upper ribs. but i have to take mini walks round the house so stopped at laptop to check in.  i'm hurtin but i made it. nothing gonna keep my goofy a** down lol.

so huggles to you all and pinkelish purple fluffel stuffs and whatnot!

i will try to check in again later if i am able. you know, they didnt even let me see the stones! wierd! they took my gallbladder and didnt let me see the lil buggers responsible! lol oh well.

love and squishie hugs, Artista83
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alatarial
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2013 11:04:22 AM »

Hi everyone! Just checking in... It seems like I've come down with something (again >.<), so I'm not feeling too great. At least it gives me an excuse to do nothing but make patches!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/elenc/

Will personal swap! Please, PM me!
Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2013 10:12:11 AM »

Hi everyone! Just decking in!  Glad "artista83" you're feeling some better.  Cheesy
Sorry "Alatarial" your feeling bad, get well soon!

I will soon be getting my other knee done total knee replacement & after that I need to get a cataract removed! Oh boy that's the way it goes, I just wish it could be bionic LOL!!

My 45th class Reunion was Friday & Sat. so didn't get much sewing done. We had a lot of fun. Even went out on a tour to the B Reactor @ Hanford Site the first one where the Manhattan Project was started. Found out some things I didn't know. It was a huge undertaking 1000's of people & to make & put it all together in 11 mos. is mind boggling to say the least!!
Will be sewing today for sure & get those patches done. I have some cut out & ideas so just have to put together & get it done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap /Rd 4

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
artista83
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2013 11:44:09 AM »

finally a bit better. hoping to sew some tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alatarial
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2013 03:22:36 PM »

finally a bit better. hoping to sew some tonight!

It's good to hear that!

I have been busy, busy, busy. With patch-making, that is! I've already finished the patches (one of which I was very tempted to keep for myself!), and now I have to put together a kit. Hmmm.... We'll see what I come up with Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/elenc/

Will personal swap! Please, PM me!
Sarcastra
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2013 08:04:21 PM »

Oh man, such incredible craft failures today. I surrender. I'm scrapping it all and starting fresh tomorrow. No problem. It will be better. Tomorrow. Tonight, some chocolate chip cookies, a spot of Project Runway and sleep. Tomorrow the crafts will go more smoothly. Don't fret partners, all good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2013 10:31:50 PM »

Just checking in....
I have a few touches left on one partner's patches (I cant seem to stop wanting to alter them!) and only one complete patch left to do for my other partner.  This has been a blast, I'm really excited about what I've created, I hope I do my partner's right!  Hoping to mail both out early this week woop woop
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2013 03:57:58 AM »

After a bit of sewing on, ripping off, stitching in, picking out, I've finally got one patch just the way I want it... I think.  I have two others started and they aren't quite as abstract as this first one so I think they'll go together much faster.  I haven't even nailed down what I want to do for the fourth patch or for either kit.  I know one thing, I'm having so much fun making these and I can't wait to see what my partners have made for me. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 7/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 8/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 35/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 4/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 5/35
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...