Here's a link to the chainswarm: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426480.0#axzz2bcdxNvuF
Craftster member who is organizing this unicorn zombie apocalypse: Craftsunderground
Sign-up date range: July 20 through July 28.
Date to send bone by: August 18, Tuesday
We had so many inspirational patches from so many creative Craftsters that we are doing another round. We know there are lots of you who enjoy making these patches and we hope you will join us. We are introducing a fun new twist to the unicorn zombie apocalypse, so read below. This is a great take-along project for entertaining yourself at the beach or on those road trips, so join in.
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
unicorn zombie apocalypse Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the unicorn zombie apocalypse Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a unicorn zombie apocalypse Moderator if this unicorn zombie apocalypse has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
unicorn zombie apocalypse Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one unicorn zombie apocalypse successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this unicorn zombie apocalypse: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this unicorn zombie apocalypse: YES
Details of unicorn zombie apocalypse:
If you can't stop making these addictive patches or if you have been dazzled by the wonderful patch projects you've seen here on Craftster and want to give it a try, this unicorn zombie apocalypse is for you. We had several novices join our unicorn zombie apocalypse last time and they were just outstanding.
You can choose either one or two partners. You will craft two patches for each partner that are inspired by their themes. You will have two weeks to craft. And here's the new twist inspired by Wise One: put together a kit for your partner to include two patches of fabric (one each for the front and back) and thread, sketches, embellishments, or even a list of ideas for you partner to create their own patch. This is just a simple kit that will fit into a Ziploc sandwich bag, nothing elaborate.
There are lots of inspirational patches from previous swaps, so check out some of the galleries here:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407645.0#axzz2UxtFzswNhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=402089.0#axzz2UxtFzswN
IF your are new to making patches, here are some links to Teesha Moore's own video tutorials showing you her techniques. You won't want to miss these.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cm4RoEsgl0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt49UgGzy6khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=246iSNnS8Sohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njd3J7ttslQ
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer, Craftsunderground:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of unicorn zombie apocalypse
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you want one or two partners?
List at least four themes to inspire your partner: (Some themes from previous swaps were the beach, peace and eat, buttons, rainbows, DOTD, trees and nature, literature, stripes and polkadots, craftster's choice.)
List peferred size range, if you have one:
Preferred colors, if any:
Are there any colors or themes you really don't want to receive?
Are odd shapes desireable, such as round or triangular patches?
Do you have a Pinterest, website, or WIST site that your partner can peruse for inspiration?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the unicorn zombie apocalypse Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a unicorn zombie apocalypse.Partners
Craftsunderground >< Noodle-bug
RobinPich >< AyanaRed
JKayWiz > <Gamemom42
Sharalee > <Gamemom42
Sharalee > <JKaywiz
Watsonc7 >< Sarcastra
Sparks > <Goatgoddess
Sparks > <Babalina58
Babalina58 >< Goatgoddess
Pioneer9 > <Artista58
Alatarial > <Wise One
Artista83 >< Wise One