A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 53
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Secret Swap (SIgnups July 8-21; Sendouts Sept. 1st)  (Read 37137 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #410 on: August 19, 2013 10:38:32 AM »

So I made a _____ over the weekend for my super secret partner.  So proud of it since it's the first time I have ever made one and I am not super skilled at this particular craft.  Can't wait to send!  I only have one thing left to work on then I will be done with my package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #411 on: August 19, 2013 12:33:22 PM »

And I would love to have some craftsters visiting me in New Zealand!! Come visit! Go on! You know you want to! Cheesy

Would love to, but have the earthquakes stopped? Is your work safe yet?

Maybe give it a few months before you book your ticket Averia! But things are pretty much running normally here in Wellington.

We were back in the work building in a bit over a week after the July shake, but then out again after the 6.6 on Friday (was scary! but no one was badly hurt or killed thank goodness.) The work building is OK, but it is next to an old lift shaft from a never-completed building that needs to be demolished. So another day off yesterday - on the bright side, I did get some crafting done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

P_E_S_T

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #412 on: August 19, 2013 01:23:55 PM »

I have a little cheeky request that I didn't put in my questionnaire !!!! I have decided that I will over the next few years(yes this wil be a big w.i.p) I'm going to put together a family recipe book to hAnd down, as cooking is a massive part of our lives.
I therefore ask, if my partner has the time to write down any ancestral (family hand down) recipe of any sort. I will be sticking into my book, decorate if you want but not if you have no time xxxxxx  thank you so much mystery Wonder Woman Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #413 on: August 19, 2013 01:41:43 PM »

And I would love to have some craftsters visiting me in New Zealand!! Come visit! Go on! You know you want to! Cheesy

I totally will. Give me 3-5 years and I'll be there with bells on. For a long time. I have a strange desire to live there for a while...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #414 on: August 19, 2013 08:34:52 PM »

My husband's sister is getting married this coming weekend. I leave on Wednesday to attend. My job at the wedding: tire out my 2 year old niece without getting her messy. (This is difficult for me). Sadly they don't want their something blue to be their daughter. Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: August 19, 2013 09:16:24 PM »

Eiseldora, I wish you luck. And patience. And wish patience and understanding to the kids parents.

My package is complete. It needs to be wrapped and packaged, but it's done. Now just to convince myself to leave the house tomorrow to find a box....  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #416 on: August 19, 2013 10:31:16 PM »

I totally will. Give me 3-5 years and I'll be there with bells on. For a long time. I have a strange desire to live there for a while...

Will look forward to it! Smiley  It's nice here. Just gets a bit wobbly sometimes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #417 on: August 19, 2013 10:53:16 PM »

Eiseldora, I wish you luck. And patience. And wish patience and understanding to the kids parents.

I love my niece she is adorable and awesome. I love spending time with her, I just always get her in trouble. If she's not covered in flower/dirt, she is drenched in water, or self painted, or sticky from something I gave her to play with.  I'm packing my suitcase with books so I can read to her, and I"m going to look up some good songs so we can sing and dance instead of play with things.

I can't tell if I"m a good aunt or a bad one. It depends on the perspective.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: August 20, 2013 06:06:50 AM »

I think that makes you the AWESOME Aunt. Giving her those amazing tactile experiences is setting her up to be one smart human being.  I've been through the "keep the 2 year old clean" three times now(on multiple occasion each), and despite my best efforts, I swear, it's a nearly impossible task. At least with my 3 little adventurers!  Good idea with the books.  Bring puppets too maybe, or stuffs you can use as puppets. Kids find that hilarious.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #419 on: August 20, 2013 06:58:45 AM »

I'm just coming back to reality after a long weekend of being "off-the-grid" Smiley. I had some time to work on my secret goodies!! I originally thought I'd be sending early but it's looking like I'll be down to the wire Smiley.

Organizer question - I noticed that our send deadline is a Sunday and the following Monday is a holiday for those in the US. Will we have until that Tuesday to send?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 53 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Fall Jackets
Tips For Tweaking Your Wardrobe For A Quick Fall Fashion Update
Back to School Lookbook
Outfit Ideas and Beauty Looks to Try This Fall
Nikki Pennie Reveals Her Must-Have Jeans
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...