Let’s make some fabulous zippered pouches! I use them for storing doodads, spare change, make-up, etc. What do you store in yours?GALLERY Swap name:
One Fab Zippered Pouch SwapCraftster member who is organizing this swap:
loves2experimentSign-up date range:
07/08/13 through 07/14/13 (or earlier if the swap fills up!
)Date to send item by:
July 31, 2013 (Wednesday)Limited to a certain number of people?
20Restricted to people who all live in the same country?
Nope! Please note that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship internationally if your partner lives outside of your country!Age requirement?
Swap participants must be at least 18 years old!Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: Yes
- If within the US, understands that a USPS tracking number is required for this swap: Yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YesDETAILS OF SWAP:
For this swap, you will design/sew a fab zippered pouch for your partner and of course, your swap partner will return the favour by crafting a fab zippered pouch…just for you!
Now, let’s talk about the zippered pouch. As a general guideline, the dimensions of the zippered pouch should not exceed 8 inches by 6 inches (20.32 cm by 15.24 cm). I have included two basic questions in the swap questionnaire to get you thinking about what your partner likes in a zippered pouch, but you may wish to ask for more information before you start. Since the object is to make it awesome, you’re encouraged to embellish, embellish, and yeah, embellish your work. Beadwork? Sure. Patchwork? Yep. Painted designs with fabric paint? Why not! You get the idea. Make it unique…make it special! Please make the pouch to the best of your ability!
There is no need to stuff any extras in the pouch because all your time will be spent making a fab pouch that is perfect for your partner
If you decide to slip a wee extra in the pouch I won’t be mad at you for doing so, but please understand that your partner is not required to reciprocate. Other housekeeping details and what-nots…
1. I reserve the right to refuse anyone who has a history of multiple instances of poor communication and/or late sending.
2. You need to make at least one post in this thread (per Craftster swap requirements).
3. Check the swap thread regularly. Feel free to talk about what you’re doing with your pouch, post teaser pictures of your work-in-progress, ask for ideas, etc. Anything that relates to zippered pouches and crafting for your partner is good talk.
4. Good communication is essential! If you’re having issues with the swap, or if you’re sending late (for whatever reasons), you must contact the organizer. Poor communication will be noted in your feedback IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: One Fab Zippered Pouch Swap
Real name and mailing address (including the country):
Please confirm that you are at least 18 years old! (Yes/No)
Have you posted in the swap thread?
Favourite colour(s) or colour combinations?LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
<--- this is her first swap! yay! yay! yay!
loves2experiment <---> StickerChic87
spidermom <---> Craftineer
mink_bikini <---> jl409
nowheresound <---> pennydreadfull
carmenmarie <---> EnginerdLisa
bethimusprime <---> RubyTuesday