meatballs are really easier than everyone thinks
here's what you need:
1 lb ground sausage or plain ol' ground pork
1 piece of bread, crumbled fine
salt, pepper, garlic, parsley to taste
1 bunch green onions
less than 1/2 small head of green cabbage
1 can mushrooms, drained
6 cups water
6 boullion cubes
1 package ramen noodles, spice pack discarded or saved for somethin' else
1) Preheat oven to 350. In small bowl, mix meat, bread, egg, and spices. form into balls and lay out on cookie sheet. i sprinkled mine with soy sauce, but it's really unnecessary. put in the oven for 8 minutes.
2) chop up your cabbage and onions.
3) get your stove stuff going. in the smaller pan, set enough water to boil to cover the noodles. in a large sauce pan with lid, boil 6 cups water. when boiling, add boullion cubes.
4) turn your meatballs; cook for another 8 minutes or until no longer pink on the inside.
5) while meatballs are cooking, add ONLY mushrooms and onions to the large pan; simmer until onions get tender. add noodles to smaller pot and cook according to directions. drain and take off heat. add cabbage to large pot; cover and simmer 3-5 minutes until cabbage is tender but not wilted.
6) when meatballs are done cooking, be sure to drain the grease onto a paper towel
7) add noodles and meatballs and serve in a bowl!
thanks for looking and i hope you try it!