A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,026
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: July Ongoing Pinterest Swap Discussion and Gallery  (Read 16915 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2013 07:16:28 PM »

OMG! baby didi grabbed at ym necklace and the top came off after i glued it! anywho, got it on a ripped pair of pants (instant zombie costume for this holloween!) and some on my aunts blanket..oooppsss, luckily antie doesnt mind! so i had a drop left of red in it. i added some water to it and it is till red just a bit lighter. glued it again and have it resting to fully dry hopefully. i looovvvveee that necklace! if it opens again i will have to use food coloring again bc it is darker. and i will hot glue the lid on if it happens again. i tried in with a tacky glue again in a thicker layer. hope it works this time. see baby didi just loved my necklace...she really wanted it to be hers i guess....oh well, no spilled milk...just fake blood lmao....

yeah i keep hoping i will make it when ever someone decides to do azombie swap again! i am hoping they do a med and two smalls or somthing. i am dying for a zombie stuffie or art doll or somethin of the like! lol i have a thing for collecting and displaying my art dolls/ stuffies/ and poppit. i have one poppit and i am in lovvveeee!

how are you guys all doin? i cant wait to mail off dobby and ....teehee

as soon as i mail that and get out some of the personal swaps i made for people i will be claiming some more. already have some claims to make that i have started on for here...as i have been told by someone that they are claiming me! whoot!

thanks for making me feel special! i have to go back and look at what people wanted again! lol. if you claim me, dont be afraid to ask for something specific you want me to make for you or a theme related can show me pins if you want or give me ideas of what you are lookin for. there are sooo many boards out there i am having difficulty finding stuff bc there are so many boards to look through and alot of peoples pins are crochet or sewn which i cant do. so if you pinned something drop me a pm if you think i can make it for you. trust me, i dont find it rude at all and would love the help!

and if anyone has any questions drop me a pm. Smiley or just pm me bc you want to talk to a quirky entertaining person that has there poking finger and tag hand ready lol. tag....your it....ok i want coffeeeeee!

like i need anymore right? oh well....getting some anyway! lol yummersssssss

loves ya alll!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Breegy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craft On!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2013 10:22:21 PM »

You seem to be having the worst luck with that necklace. XD I have your other label made and ill throw it in the mailbox tomorrow night! Another idea for filling that ( and a less staining one), you could mix up some tempera paint and water it down. Just an idea. Smiley if I would've thought about it before, I would've done it... But alas, I am always coming up with the better ideas once its too late. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2013 10:24:47 PM »

Also, thanks everyone for the liking of my craft! Although, I really did just copy it from a pin. XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2013 09:57:56 PM »

just added my post to the other thread, now off to trawl through everyone's boards and find things to make - whee! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2013 11:56:08 PM »

ok those of you with kids, check out the microbaby i made listed in the polymer clay finished projects. pinning finger ready..or not...depending on if ya like them or not! i am testing out what i can do and looking at the lists. trying to give ideas of what i can do n such. so as i said bf if you have a pin you want me to see msg me lol. i have some claims i am working on. makin sure i can do them right bf i claim officially. so then not only will i claim but i will get to send already too! hehe.

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alterknitive

What fun creativity is!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2013 02:13:26 AM »

Welcome Penelope! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be the change you wish to see in the world", Mahatma Gandhi
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2013 04:35:11 AM »

Welcome tamalama and penelopewaits!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

skaborsk

always procraftinating..............

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2013 06:37:40 AM »

I want to claim Tamalama but i am forcing myself to finish my first claim before making another. Hopefully i will get it done by tomorrow. Then i can claim away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
artista83
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2013 04:28:46 PM »

ok so i am sooo wishing my hubby was back so i can go to the po! he is out of state. and has the car so i am stuck at preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'homeeee...grumble...')

i have the dobby package all ready to ship!

also Gingerknitter, i finished your goddesshead pendant! and your.....

tamalama i am working on your art puzzles

pollyprissypants, can you pm me? i forgot what to make for you i cant remember if we came up with ideas or not. were you the one who wanted some zombies? or ? forgive my memory! i am in the middle of 3 personal swaps (2 finished needs to be sent) and i am in this swap, the tm patch which luckily hasnt started fully yet, and the sideshow swap. i also finished the side show swap one. teehee!

one of my personal swap ones was very hard! as i did my first shrines ever! i think they are in this swap too! i think i need more practice doing shrines as one i really like and the other one i am worried about as i never made one bf and hope i did it right!

oh a big P.S.  if you claimed me, i am claiming you back, already finished the stuff for most everyone that claimed me, so please pm me your addresses if you havent already! i am hoping to mail all at once, but we will see as i am working on the art puzzles at the moment!

oh polly i feel like such a dummy for forgetting what to make you! as soon as you pm me about it i will get right on it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GingerKnitter
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2013 04:43:31 PM »

Hey Artista83! I don't mean to come off rude, I'm not exactly sure what that is. Are you sure that is for me?

Unless you claimed me ahead of time and I just didn't know.

Just want make sure Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Greek Lemon Yogurt Cake Recipe
KD101: Strawberry Champagne Pops
How to Make Sticky Buns at Home
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
Starbucks-Inspired Crumb Cake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...