A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,169
Currently Running With Scissors:
532 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: July 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 3739 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: July 02, 2013 08:03:38 AM »

Swap name: July 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jexxican
Co-Organiser: ?
Sign-up date range: 1 July 2013 to 31 July 2013
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after claim
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap mod if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
This is a Pinterest swap, meaning that your fellow Craftsters will claim you for something you have pinned on your Pinterest site.  If you don't have a Pinterest but are interested, go here www.pinterest.com to request one or PM the organizer your email address to request an invite.

If you are late in the June swap, please do not sign up until you send. You will not be accepted. If you still have outstanding claims in any previous round, however, you can still join as long as you are not already late in sending. Also, these swaps are totally independent of each other so if you have maxed out your unreceived but not late claims in June, you can still make that number in July.

Also please note that this swap requires that you communicate with your partner and the organizer.  Please send a PM when you claim, when you send, and when you receive.  People who consistently fail to communicate will be asked to take a break from the Pinterest swap and maybe try again in two months.

Please do not post in the thread until you have been approved by the organizer. This thread is for lists only. Only post once. If you need to change/add something, simply "Modify" your post. The discussion/gallery thread is located here. Post as soon as possible after signing up so we know you have found the thread and that you are getting updates.

FAQ: Please READ

How does this swap work?
You may choose from anyone's Pinterest board once they have posted a link and bio in this thread.  This is not a chain list swap; its more of a free for all swap.  However, when possible it is nice to claim from those who haven't been claimed or who have claimed more than they have been claimed for. You have two weeks from the date you claim to send your item on its way to the lucky recipient.  Remember to PM the organizer and the recipient when you claim, send, and receive. Please include the swap name and month in your subject line! Please make sure to tell me who you are claiming, sending to, or receiving from. You may have up to 2 outstanding (not received) claims. If you are FOC you may have up to 3 outstanding claims.  Everyone MUST make at least one claim.

What should my bio and link look like?
Once you have been approved, you may post in the list thread.  There is no one way to do this but please be sure your bio includes the following:
         - your location and a brief bio (include allergies in red please)
         - your Pinterest link
         - list of boards that are to be used for this swap, or simply say something like "all my boards are game"
         - whether you are okay with supply claims

What do I need to send?
This swap is for either one medium or 2-3 small items for each claim.  A medium item is one that takes 2 or more hours, $10 - $30, some examples are a single necklace or bracelet or a scarf.  A small item is one that takes 2 or less hours, $10 or less, some examples are earrings/wallets/pouches/bookmarks.

How do the organizers ensure that claims are even?
We don't. But we do try.  One way is that we highlight your name when you have claimed more times than you have been claimed.  We ask that people claim from those that haven't been claimed yet or who have claimed more often than they have been claimed, but there is no guarantee that if you send 5 times that you will receive 5 items.  In fact, theoretically it is quite possible to not get claimed at all.  If this is a major concern for you and you know you would miserable if things were not always even, this may not be the swap for you.  However, I will say that for the most part this is not a big problem in this swap so far.

How closely does the item I send need to resemble the item pinned?
It depends on who you are claiming.  Read the bios carefully.  Read the pins carefully.  Some of us pin items for inspiration and are fine with items that are simply inspired by our pins.  Others would like the item to look as close to the pin as possible.

What happens if I am flaked on?
If you are flaked on, you will only receive an angel for as many packages as you have sent.  If you were claimed for 3 packages and you sent 2 packages and one package was flaked on - you will not receive a swap angel.

What do I do if I'm not being claimed?
If you are not being claimed, it might be time to consider your pins.  Do you have enough variety?  Are there enough small and medium items?  Do you have items pinned that require a variety of crafty mediums (ex: knitting, crocheting, sewing, beading, embroidery, etc...)?  Are your pins realistically craftable?  You should shoot for at least 20-30 pins (this includes only those pins you want to be claimed); maybe more if most of your items are on the large side or primarily in one crafty medium.  We have some talented folks on here... but not everyone can do all crafts.  If you find you aren't being claimed...try adding more pins. Annchen posted a great reply about this in the December swap that I highly encourage reading if you are not being claimed.

I hear a rumor that there is a giveaway; is this true?
YES!  It is true.  Each month, there is a giveaway.  You get one entry into the random drawing for each claim you make.  At the end of the month, we'll use a random number generator and that lucky person will receive a crafted item or crafty supply.  We cannot tell you what the item might be upfront because we like to cater it to the winner's interests and needs.  Also randomly but not necessarily every month, there might be additional giveaways so make sure to stay up to date on the discussion thread so you don't miss out!
We, as a collective of the organizer and all of the participants in the March 2013 Pinterest Swap, decided to take a break on the giveaways for a while. Maybe they will show up again if -Jexxican- gets the house she wants and her finances under control in a few months but until then, there will be no giveaway. Thanks!
Grab a coffee, who has been joining us these past few months but is taking a break for July, has offered to contribute a giveaway prize for the July OPS! YAYYY! "You can choose one participant, who will get a felt jewelry set from me (necklace and earrings), he/she can choose the color tone. Examples are in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/grabacoffee.
And ofc. I can send packages overseas." Thanks Grab a coffee!

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE:

QUESTIONNAIRE:
Name of swap: July 2013 Pinterest
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Your Pinterest link:  

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013 06:35:05 AM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
jexxican

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013 08:08:39 AM »

Discussion and Gallery
Please no talking in this thread!

Swappers : Name links to Bio
Bold = claiming more than claimed = give love!
(w) Swapper x/y/z
w = times claimed, x = claims made, y = claims in transit to recipients, z = claims received by recipient
Jexxican - organizing, not participating
(3) geekgirl1000100 2/0/2
(4) Breegy 5/0/5
(3) LadybugsAndBumblebees 5/0/5

(3) rscowtown 1/0/1
(2) KriSmith 2/0/2
(1) dessadoll 2/0/2
(2) gamemom42 3/0/3
(2) alterknitive 2/0/2
(1) AMIFRIENDS 1/0/1
(4) artista83 3/0/3
(3) pollyprissypants 5/0/5
(3) GingerKnitter 2/0/2
(2) Skaborsk 1/0/1
(3) tamalama 1/0/1
(2) penelopewaits 2/0/2
GRAB A COFFEE -- giveaway prize sender

Claims
Sent
Received
Late with communication
Contact Jexxican immediately!

Due July 16
ladybugsandbumblebees --> geekgirl1000100 for a crocheted bag79--.

Due July 17
KriSmith --> ladybugsandbumblebees for a necklace and something extra7/10-->LOST, re-sending 8/23-->8/29
ladybugsandbumblees --> kriSmith for a crocheted, lined tote7/9-->7/11
breegy --> ladybugsandbumblebe es for a plaque for her classroom.7/6-->7/8
*7/6, injurybreegy --> geekgirl for her "spring frills" scarf!7/18-->7/25

Due July 18
geekgirl1000100 --> Breegy for "simple crochet cowl"7/16-->7/18

Due July 19
ladybugsandbumblebees --> gamemom42 for 15-20 crocheted squares7/18-->8/7

Due July 22
87/22, send by 7/26rscowtown --> alterknitive for a needle n hook holder, Koolaid, Seed beeds, flower loom7/27-->?
gamemom42 --> AMIFRIENDS for a hoopla7/22-->8/13

Due July 23
AMIFRIENDS --> kriSmith for hooplas.7/20-->8/9
pollyprissypants --> LadybugsAndBumblebe es for some shaped melted crayons, crocheted snowflakes, and a crayon clothespin student work display banner7/16-->7/18
pollyprissypants --> Breegy for an easy crochet scarf!

Due July 24
breegy --> artista for a "crochet rock pendant" and maybe another pendant 7/18-->7/20
*7/24artista83 --> breegy for "Make me a Dobby!"7/25-->7/29
GingerKnitter --> Dessadoll for a amigurumi rabbit7/18-->7/28

Due July 26
KriSmith --> pollyprissypants for a wrap bracelet 7/26-->7/29

Due July 29
*7/29alterknitive --> rscowtown for a denim tote bag, star ornaments and a necklace.7/30-->8/5

Due July 30
*7/30skaborsk --> GingerKnitter for a little sheep embroidery plus some extra8/1-->8/3

Due Aug 1
pollyprissypants --> artista83 for a yarn fall7/26-->7/29
ladybugsandbumblebees --> pollyprissypants for a crocheted market bag7/25-->7/29

Due Aug 3
alterknitive --> artista83 for a papier mache head and a surprise8/1-->RESENDING 8/14-->8/30
geekgirl1000100 --> skaborsk for a crocheted cowl7/31-->8/2
breegy --> skaborsk for a chunky mustard yellow scarf?-->7/22
pollyprissypants --> geekgirl1000100 for a red scarf!7/26-->8/1

Due Aug 4
*8/4tamalama --> artista83 for a medium set of jewelry8/5-->?
gamemom42--> rscowtown for a suppy/fabric package8/1-->8/4

Due Aug 5
penelopewaits --> GingerKnitter for the triangle patchwork potholder8/4-->8/16
artista --> alterknitive for a goddess pendant and somethin else8/5-->8/30
*8/3gingerknitter --> breegy for a crochet coat for her daughter8/12-->8/14
breegy --> pollyprissypants for some big lebowski perler art squares7/22-->7/26

Due Aug 6
penelopewaits --> gamemom42 for this green doodle tree pin7/30-->8/7

Due Aug 7
ladybugsandbumblebees --> tamalama for a scarf8/1-->8/7

Due Aug 9
*8/9dessadoll --> tamalama for a stamped memorial ornament, a Harry Potter wand and something extra8/24-->9/3
dessadoll --> penelopewaits for some mini accordion books, mini envelopes and something to do with a fox.8/9-->8/30

Due Aug 12
artista83 --> tamalama for 3 art puzzles8/14-->8/29

Due Aug 14
pollyprissypants --> rscowtown for some fabric star flowers8/5-->?
Gamemom42 --> penelopewaits for the origami heart garland OR a supply envelope with washi tape, ribbon, papers, and stickers8/14-->8/27

WINNER! Grab a coffee --> gamemom42 8/22--> 9/9
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013 05:46:45 PM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
geekgirl1000100
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013 10:49:39 AM »

I'm Carlee and I live in Cary, NC, USA.  I'm excited to be participating in my first Pinterest swap.
I have 3 kitties.

I am allergic to smoke, mold, flowery smells.

All my boards are fair game and I am really flexible,  generally I don't need anything to look EXACTLY like the pinned item.
Supplies are great.  I LOVE paper crafts and things I can use in mixed media.  I don't do a whole lot with yarn and material although I can crochet and do make some hooplas.
Until now I have not thought of doing a Supply board.  I think I will create one tonight.

I love bags and containers and boxes of all types.  I like getting stuff that I couldn't/wouldn't make which usually involves sewing in some fashion.  But really I am easy to please and just like getting packages in the mail Smiley

I'm not fond of neon colors.  and I like blues, grays, reds, purples but really it depends on the craft.

www.pinterest.com/carleedise
I do have a board specifically for "Crafts I want" but I am open to getting stuff on any board except the "Crafts I made" and "Stuff I tried" Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013 12:43:05 PM »

Cheesy  Hi!  My name is Barbara (aka-LadybugsAndBumblebees), and this is my first Pinterest swap!  I'm so excited! I am married to a wonderful man who supports my crafting; and am blessed to be mom to three terrific kids-DS age 19, DD age 11, and DD age 9.  We live in New York.

I am doing this swap mainly in hopes of receiving items to give as gifts to family, friends, and co-workers, as well as items to use in my classroom; but am open to receiving anything that anyone would like to claim me for!

My Pinterest link is:  http://pinterest.com/LdybgGrl (see below)

I would LOVE to receive anything from my:  'What I Would Love To Receive For My Craftster Swaps' board, 'Please Make Me A Gift For...' board, and 'Ideas For My Classroom' board. (Please feel free to make items that I can use with the students in the classroom...I have the ideas/items pinned, but probably won't ever get around to making them myself! Roll Eyes)

Feel free to use the other boards for inspiration, and to check my Craftster profile for additional information.

I am fine with receiving "supply only" packages.  Things I could use are:

-regular Sharpie markers in any/all colors
-the Sharpie markers you use to write on cups/plates/etc...that don't wash off after being baked in the oven
-black pens
-mechanical pencils
-yarn (acrylic is fine, just please NO wool or fun fur)
-2 dollar store shoe holders (the ones that hang over the back of a door)  ( I need them for organization...not shoes!  Cheesy)
-fabric (Scraps are fine, as long as they are not teeny-tiny.)
-whimsies
-scissors (Both for adults and children-they get lost QUICK in this house! Tongue)
-pocketbook handles

*I am unable to take and post photos.  If the person who claims me could do so, it would be MUCH appreciated!*

*I do not have allergies, but everyone else in my home has slight allergies.  I can receive from someone who has a pet(s) as long as the craft/supplies is kept away from the pet.  Please do not claim me if you smoke or have smokers in your home. There are NO allergens in my home.*

« Last Edit: July 07, 2013 08:13:31 AM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
kriSmith
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013 06:16:45 AM »

Hi, I'm Kris from Iowa. I haven't crafted in awhile and I miss it.

Claiming me will be easy. I'm leaving it wide open. All my items will be donated to our Duck's Unlimited women's raffle. I want a wide variety of stuff so I figure i"ll branch out to you guys for that. It's in February...I'm planning ahead this year.  

www.pinterest.com/krismith

I have a board that I started for Duck's Unlimited wishes, but it's a work in progress and like I said, I'm not particular. Probably stay away from clothing since it's restricted by sizes. I already have two hoops so I think I'm good on hoops.

Jewelry, housewares, art, bags, totes, bath and body, etc are all welcome. I would love some wine gift bags. I have some great duck jewelry on there.

Duck, nature or hunting theme would be good, but not required. You can check out any of my boards.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chichaqua-Valley-Ducks-Unlimited-Iowa/338125009534542?ref=hl

Thanks kris
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013 07:40:25 AM by kriSmith » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Breegy

Craft On!

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013 07:14:06 AM »

My name is Bree, I'm 25. I live near St. Louis with my beautiful 2 year old girl, and my boyfriend of 4 years. I am a  graphic design student at my local community college. I love the "dark, murderous" version of the little red riding hood, have a current obsession with Supernatural, and I'm a huge TV geek. I'm pretty hands-on with various craft forms, lately I've been more into crocheting though. I've NEVER been able to sew and LOVE receiving sewn items! I have a whole board dedicated. =)

My Pinterest is here: http://www.pinterest.com/craftsterbreegy

I really want: (mostly sewing)
A fabric cigarette case like here or here. (and if they are easy, an extra one in orange for my MOL. Wink
A stuffed turtle in any of these designs. (inspired or exact)
A car organizer maybe with a few extra spots for small toy figurines and crayons. In tan/brown/light blue colors, preferably.
An activity organizer for the back of a chair. in black, white, or red preferably. (owls a plus!)
A fabric bike basket. She has a little, pink radio flyer bike right now, so it doesnt have to be ultra large, just big enough to fit a baby doll.
This hat. in greys/blacks.

Those are some ideas, and things I've been wanting, but anything on my pinterest goes, as I made that pinterest specifically for swaps like this. =)
Please try to steer clear of all the boards listed after "Swaps I have received", as I am currently not wanting anything from those boards. =)

I like fall, bold, and dark colors.
I dislike pinks, reds, neons, and purples. (Except coral, I like coral)

Thanks for the claims!

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013 08:18:48 PM by Breegy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat the tumor!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013 10:08:33 PM »

HI all! I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. I am married and we have 2 grown kids, and one grandson. We have 3 rescued dachshunds presently, i love the old ugly ones no one wants, 2 of ours have no teeth, and one had back surgery.

Stuff I am really into now: http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/red-white-blue/  Anything on my pinterest boards that you can make/find in those colors is fair game, doesn't have to be exact, use the idea for inspiration! I also love flowers (but no roses please, long story, do NOT like them) love pansys, lily of the valley, hydranias, daisys and sunflowers. I have lots of empty space here in the craft room/office walls so things that hang or could hang would be awesome to receive. I have soooo much yarn, do not need more (gosh did I just say that? LOL). Or if you have an idea for something else, pm me

My pinterest board is here: http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/

I have 2 OPS wish boards: http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/ops-wisheslikes/  and   http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/ops-more-stuff-i-would-love-to-receive/.  I am allergic to cats but unless kitty has been all over an item I haven't had any issues with anything sent to me.

**If anyone is into rubber stamping ie. unmounted stamps, brass stencils or stamping supplies, I have inventory left from our store, and I would love to send some as supplies to you. Pinning some ideas of supply themes you like or stuff you need would be great to see so I can claim ya!

I was lazy and copied last months, but im up for patriotic for a few months Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

Isabelle is 12, she has a huge tumor on her brain and all down her spine.  Can you please pray or send positive healing thoughts? Thanks so much!

PRAYER FLAGS!! Yes I'd love to private swaps of them, PM me please!
dessadoll
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013 11:45:54 PM »

Hello, my name is Brieanna, and I am a pinterest swap addict!

Hi all!   I'm 31.  And live in Saskatchewan Canada with my husband, 3 kids, 4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 hairless rats, and 1 fish.  As well working full time as a LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) on an Orthopedics ward.  And yes, I LOVE my job...Honestly.  lol  A little bit about my kids in case you want to craft for them.  My oldest is Audessa (dessadoll) and she is 12, she is my biodaughter.  Our little 2 are R (boy age 7) and J (girl age 5)  They are a first nations sibling set that we adopted in 2012.  We do have 4 dogs (3 CKC Siberian Huskies, and 1 mini dachshund) as well as an orange and white very senior cat, and a black cat.  I will do my best not to send copious amounts of their fur with the projects that I send out.  I have no allergies.

As for my boards.  They are all fair game.  The best bet is wishlist....but really, if you find it else where, and I pinned it, then its something I like and would love to have.   As for my boards...I will put an * by items that I receive in swaps as they come. (I'm hoping to start a pin board of things I have got from other craftsters.)

Hope this helps...Happy Crafting!
http://pinterest.com/brieannao/

p.s. I will try to go through asap and put an asterix * by things I have already received.  But hey, if its something you really want to make me...go for it!

p.s.s. my littlest 2 have birthdays in July if you want to craft for them.

I will appologize now, that I don't think I will be claiming as much during the summer.  It just isn't as easy to craft at the lake.  Cheesy 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

alterknitive

What fun creativity is!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013 02:03:25 AM »

Hi All!  My name is Julia, I'm 41, and I live in London, UK with my partner and his 21 year old son.  We have an outdoor cat who is a non crafter and doesn't go near my craft stash.  I work from home as a Medical Transcriptionist, and in what spare time I can find I like to knit, crochet, make jewellery and sew (my sewing machine needs fixing though).  It will be my 42nd Birthday later this month.  Here is my Pinterest link:

http://pinterest.com/juliapeculiar71

All my boards are fair game, although you may have more luck looking in my various craft boards, my swap wishlist, etc.

Happy crafting everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be the change you wish to see in the world", Mahatma Gandhi
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013 09:34:51 AM »

Hi everyone.  I'm Teresa from Georgia.  I have just had one of my biggest dreams come true so I'm super excited.  Since I was probably 10 or 12 years old, I have longed for a crafty space to call my own.  I've had a craft area of sorts for years now and while it was functional, it wasn't fun.  I now have the most ridiculously perfect craft room that you could possibly imagine!  My daughter moved out of our basement apartment and I claimed the kitchen/dining room as my own.  It is kitschy fun at it's best and I'm having so much fun getting it just right.  My pin cushion collection now has a proper home and I have a place to dabble in crafty this and that to my heart's content.  The people in my real life don't quite get what a wonderful thing this is but I know all of you will definitely get it.  

Right now I'm all about things for my craft room (of course).  I've created a board called  OWS/OPS Biggest Wishes where most of the things are for that space.  I've also added craft room items to several other boards.  Of course; I still want everything pinned on my Crafty Wishes boards so don't hesitate to claim something else from one of those if my craft room wishes don't suit you at the moment.

The boards that are open for OPS claims are:

OWS/OPS Biggest Wishes (it's at the end of my 100+ boards so scroll way down to find it)
Crafty Wishes: This & That
Crafty Wishes: Yarn
Crafty Wishes: Fabric
Bags, Purses, Wallet, and Pouches

I really don't want anything off my hoopla board right now but there are a few hooplas that are fair game on the boards listed.

Feel free to look through my "In My Spare Time" boards as well.  If you find something you want to make there, go for it.  I'll probably never get around to any of that anyway.  

If you find yourself inspired by anything else (maybe on the "I Want That" or "Gifts for those I Love" boards) just run it by me first.

I don't care for surprises so if you don't mind I'd rather be claimed for something specific.  Supply only packages are great as long as the supplies are listed on my "Crafty Supplies I Want" board.  

Thanks so so much for claiming me!

http://pinterest.com/teresagr/boards/
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013 09:37:08 AM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Burger with Spicy Blue
How to make Eggplant Casserole
How to Cook Crab Claws
How to Make a Fish and BLT Wrap
How to make Grilled Barbecue Chicken Skewers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...