A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 304,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
522 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - July 2013 CLOSED  (Read 5626 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: June 29, 2013 02:39:44 PM »

Discussion Thread
Gallery

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: A2K
Co-Organizer- gavagai
Sign-up date range: July 1 - 31, 2013
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap*: *everything that follows courtesy of gavagai from previous rounds, thanks! Wink
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizers A2K and gavagai with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something (i.e. one item or combination of items to equal one claim) from the most recent list posted.  Then post your own list! Someone claims from it and the swap goes on like that, like a chain. Please note that you will need to add things to your list and/or reduce prices (maybe let people pick two things instead of one) if no one claims from your list for a couple of days. We want to keep the swap going!

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me or ask in the discussion thread!  Also, everyone who is planning to participate in the swap, please make sure to post in the discussion thread, if only to say hello!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:

Name of swap: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - July 2013
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name and ailing address including the country:
Are you a friend of craftster?
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if no one claims for 2 days, and keep doing so until claimed, doing your best to keep the swap going?:
Have you made sure to post in the new 2013 discussion thread for this swap?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received, you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in 14 days, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have 2 weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizers by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.  

Preferred PM formats:

Let's say I make a claim for a set of really cool coasters from meganlorraine's list.  I would send a PM to her, something like this:

Subject: OOWYHS claim
TO:   meganlorraine

meganlorraine to A2K - one really cool set of coasters

I claimed one really cool set of coasters from your list.  Send them to me at:

First and Last name
52 Blueberry Haven
Somewhere, Michigan 89698
USA

meganlorraine would package up the really cool coasters, maybe slip in a little note, and send the package to A2K, being sure to get a tracking number on the package. She would PM A2K (both organizer and claimer in this case) and gavagai using this format:

SUBJECT:  OOWHYS SENT

TO: gavagai, A2K

Due by July 17
(you can find this date on the claims list below)

Tracking # 9500 2382 9494 9494 00

I sent your really cool coasters today!  

When A2K receives, she will PM meganlorraine and gavagai

Subject: OOWYHS REC'd

TO: gavagai, meganlorraine

Due by July 17

I got my coasters!  They are really cool!

Using this format or something similar really helps me keep track of things!  Thanks in advance for helping me stay organized!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your lists.  After someone claims something from your list, just move the picture from your list to the gallery! (simple cut and paste!)  The person receiving the item may wish to post "action shots" if they want to.  If you make a custom item, please post a picture in the gallery after your claimer has received.

USPS Tracking numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close on July 31st. Feedback will (ideally) be given on August 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM A2K and gavagai when you send and receive
2. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address
3. Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days. Don't make us have to nag you!
4. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
5. This thread is for lists only. You may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our Discussion Thread  

View previous round here.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013 07:19:45 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013 02:53:41 PM »

Swappers

3 outstanding claims allowed
A2K  Feedback given
mama24boyz  Feedback given
deathbeforedishes  Feedback given
Avesthel  Feedback given
plaidpineapple Feedback given
sweetyetevil  Feedback given
Lo{ve}  Feedback given
Averia Feedback given
texscrapper  Feedback given

2 outstanding claims allowed
SkyWookiee  Feedback given
AMIFRIENDS Feedback given
meganlorraine  Feedback given
RubyTuesday  Feedback given
gavagai  Feedback given
zadok  Feedback given

1 outstanding claim allowed

sent
received
late, please contact me

Claims

Due 7/15

A2K to mama24boyz - large tote
mama24boyz to Avesthel - blue flower decoration

Due 7/16

Avesthel to mama24boyz - mail art

mama24boyz to deathbeforedishes - three of the size 10 Crochet Cotton Thread
deathbeforedishes to mama24boyz – monster high hoops and LoZ outlet cover

Due 7/17
mama24boyz to  Skywookiee - black thread, ecru thread and the buttons

Due 7/21
Skywookiee to plaidpineapple - LOTR Fellowship pin, the first pictured yellow fabric, fabric-paisley
plaidpineapple to gavagai -pink (the multicolor one) and blue elastics and the dark red book plates
gavagai to RubyTuesday - cottons' zippered pouch and the woman on sewing machine pouch
RubyTuesday to plaidpineapple -- Pink chip and wire bangle  and the Black chip and wire bangle

Due 7/23
plaidpineapple to A2K - blue batik glasses case
A2K to gavagai - tea wallet and hoops

Due 7/24
gavagai to meganlorraine - zip pouch and soldier
meganlorraine to AMIFRIENDS - crochet book and bag of fiber. Sent 2nd package!!

AMIFRIENDS to zadok -  the onigiri couple
zadok to AMIFRIENDS - small sewing bsx

Due 7/31
AMIFRIENDS to A2K - denim zip pouch, 2 keychains

Due 8/1
A2K to Averia - blue tea wallet, experimental pouch #2 and free thread snips

8/2
Averia to Meganlorraine- one super cute set of stamps

Due 8/3
meganlorraine to Lo{ve} - dragon fabrics, both red and blue
Lo{ve} to Avesthel - DMC metallic embroidery thread

Due 8/6
Avesthel to A2K - mail art

Due 8/9
A2K to texcrapper - custom oven mitt, lingerie bags, and one roll of yarn

Due 8/10
texscrapper to Lo{ve} - reusable paper towels
Lo{ve} to gavagai - fabricmate markers, dino perler bead kit and iron on letters.

Due 8/12
gavagai to sweetyetevil -  elephant, flamingo, blue butterfly and orange butterfly fabric and some skull beads
sweetyetevil to texscrapper - 2 sets of polyclay pins

« Last Edit: October 12, 2013 11:20:48 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013 12:01:19 PM »

Here's the first list!!!  If you're signed up and ready to play, you can claim from this list beginning any time after midnight, July 1!

Claims allowed at one time (3)
Total claims ()
Claims outstanding ()
In transit ()
Received ()

Choose one

Custom sewing:

Choose a pair of placemats, a large tote, coiled rope coaster set, a pair of zippered pouches, a needle or hook roll, an oven mitt, etc.  PM me for fabric and item choices.  Here are examples of things I could make:

Wallet

Constructed from sturdy home decor weight fabric, this wallet has an accordion pocket to accomodate your change, phone, receipts, etc.  There are six credit card slots with a secure bill pocket behind them. This wallet will stand up to wear and has a nice firm structure.

Choose 2

Cotton Towels

3 cotton towels will ship together if you choose these - one is equipped with a tie for hanging on the stove

Purse pattern

Owl Pincushion pattern

Teacup shaped tea wallets

Leather coin purse

Choose 3

Handspun neck warmer  
Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from MLF in STS!  Just right for keeping the wind off your neck and ears -- it's a tad scratchy, but will be just the ticket over a turtleneck!  Stand the collar up for added wind protection!

Wristwatch pincushion -

Embroidery Hoops – (5 hoops= 1 of 3)

Sizes 4” to 12”!  Three wood and three metal oval hoops available.   Let me know what you need!

Patterns - (up to 5 patterns = 1 of 3)

Pile o'paper mailers

I'll stitch up a pile of mailers from paper grocery bags in a variety of sizes!  

« Last Edit: July 09, 2013 09:04:42 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013 10:34:50 AM »

Hi!!!  I’m Melanie. I’m from Canada and I live in a smoke-free, pet-free home.  This is my first time in the OOWYHS. Hope I’m doing this right!!

I'd love a large tote!!

Total claims (1)
Claims outstanding ()
In transit ()
Received ()

CHOOSE ONE

Bart Amigurumi.  He stands about 14” tall.

Baby Bag with Changing Mat.  Bag is about 10” tall x 12” wide. Mat is 14” x 18”

Toddler Dragon Hat.  Fits head circumference 20 – 22”.  Approximately a 2 – 4 year old.

Rocketship Water Bottle Holder. Will hold a standard water bottle, maybe a sippy cup.

CUSTOM Owl  Heres an example of one I made

It comes from this pattern
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owl-pendant
CUSTOM owl purse, from this pattern.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pdf-pattern-cute-hand-crochet-owl-purse-handbag-boutique-design---no-15
Purple/Green or pink/purple Happy Flower Decoration.  Hardened with elmers glue to be stiff, embellished with beads. Pink one hasn't been embellished yet, but will be!

CHOOSE TWO

Crochet Heart Book by Leisure Arts

A Scrapbook Photo Album, never used.  Its photo ready with 16 pre-designed pages, top loading page protectors and bonus stickers.  Its 8x8

Heres an example of one of the pages

CUSTOM Spoke Bracelet from this pattern Wink
http://mercedesknits.com/2012/01/24/resurrected-free-pattern-spokes-crochet-cuff/

CHOOSE THREE

Size 10 Crochet Cotton Thread.  A little bit has been used from each one.  Available colours ecru, black, purple/white, blue/white, light blue

Red Wired Ribbon.

Bag of Buttons

Thanks for looking!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013 10:20:47 AM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013 12:06:28 PM »

I claim a flower decoration!   Cheesy   I'd love the blue one please!   Cheesy

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claims allowed - 3
This is claim number: 1

Status of claims:
Not mailed yet - 0
Currently in transit - 0
Received - 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bird Friendly, smoke free home   Smiley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do feel free to mix and match from different sections to make your claim.   Ex.  You can pick a claim 2 and two claim 4's.  Smiley   Or one claim 3 and 2 claim 4's.   etc

Claim 1 section:
====================
A piece of mail art!
I'll send you a piece of mail art!   This is an envelope that has been decorated as a piece of art.   I will also add a little flat extra inside the envelope too (the extra may or may not be crafted since the envelope is the real crafted goodie!)  (possibilities:  bookmark, stickers, letter, recipe, photo, epherema etc)
If you do a google images search for 'mail art' you can see a huge variety of various styles of mail art.   Smiley

I don't have a photo of envelopes I have decorated yet since I only just learned of this art form today.  But here are some examples of art and ATC's I did in past swaps here on craftster:

Custom stamped pendant

This is just an example.  Although if you love it, I can certainly duplicate it for you.  Smiley
I can custom stamp a round copper pendant for you.  I only have this typeface.  The pendant is approx 7/8" so I can only fit so many letters.  But I can put your name or a short phrase on it.   I also have a bird stamp like this that I can use.   It will come with a black satin cord necklace.

Brown circles fabric

1 yard of cotton fabric

Silver/Grey cowl

Handknit in superwash merino wool.  Very soft.  

Silver heart shawl  pin

Made from shiny silver aluminum wire.  It is lightly hammered for texture and strength.  The hammered metal texture reflects the light and makes it sparkle.  
The one in the photo is an example of what your pin will look like and how to use it.  Your pin will be made when claimed.

============
============
============

Claim 2 section:
====================

Fruit fabric

Fat Quarter PLUS.   This is a fat quarter piece that has a finger shape of extra attached fabric.  Sort of the shape of the state of Oklahoma.  The FQ section measures 19.5" x 20.5" and the extra bit measures 22" x 6".  Cotton fabric.

Dozen Cracked Marbles

One dozen champagne colored cracked marbles.  These are very sparkly when the light hits them, but the camera flash seems to exaggerate it a bit.   They also have a somewhat iridescent sheen too.   I have a number of these, so if you want to claim a second set as your second 'claim 2' item I have more than enough.  

Apples and Pears Wallet

(inside):

Cute little accordion fold wallet!  The accordion folds on the sides make little pouches on the inside to hold your receipts, coupons and grocery lists etc.  Has 8 card slots and another pocket on the flap.  Also has a little zipper pouch to hold your money.   Smiley   Made of cotton fabric and interfaced for durability.   Measures approx 4.5" by 4.5" by 0.75".   Velcro closure.

Red Stitch Markers

Set of 8 knitting stitch markers with a smaller ring size for smaller needles.  Sterling plated findings with Red Czech class beads.  Soldered rings to prevent snagging and the inside diameter measures approx 6mm.

shawl Pin Set

You get all three shawl  pins shown!   Keep some for yourself and give the others as a gift.   Smiley  All pins are lightly hammered for texture and strength.  The hammered metal texture reflects the light and makes it sparkle.  
Copper penannular - The penannular has a permanently attached pin.  Handy because you cannot lose the pin!   Smiley  Penannular is hand shaped and lightly hammered bare copper wire.   Stick measures approx 3.125" long for reference.     I made a tutorial here for how to use a penannular shawl  pin.
Circle - hand shaped and hammered shiny silver aluminum wire.  
Square - hand shaped and hammered shiny silver aluminum wire.  

============
============
============

Claim 4 section:
====================

Wrap bracelet

Leather cord with glass crackle beads.   Has two loops for the button clasp to attach to so it can fit both 7.25 inches and 8.5 inches.

Silver heart necklace

A floating silver heart with swarovski bead on a silver chain.  
I don't remember if this heart and chain are silvertone or silver plated.   Or if one is plated and the other just silvertone.   If you want a different color bead I can change it out for you.   Smiley  Maybe your birthstone color?

Hi Stamp

Unused.  About 2 inches by 2 inches.

Suede cord

A little less than 2 yards

Button Necklace

New buttons mixed with some vintage buttons for contrast in greens, rust, creams, tan, brown, peach/pink and blues.   Has a lobster claw clasp and chain itself measures approx 21 inches long, but the buttons at the focal point give it a few more inches in visual length.  

Red Necklace

Beautiful red Czech class beads that I wire wrapped into links to form the chain.   All silver plated findings.  Measures approx 16.5 inches and has a lobster claw clasp.

Buttons - one bag of buttons equals 1 item (i.e.  each bag is one fourth of a claim)

From L to R: claim as Country darks, Olives, Pretty
Please note: the 'Olives' bag is only partially full.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013 01:44:43 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013 10:35:57 AM »

I'd like to claim for some mail art! Sounds so fun!!  If you don't know what to draw, hmmmm....I'm a huge yarnie!  Wink

Hi!!!  I’m Melanie. I’m from Canada and I live in a smoke-free, pet-free home.  

Total claims (2)
Claims outstanding (2)
In transit ()
Received ()

CHOOSE ONE

Toddler Dragon Hat.  Fits head circumference 20 – 22”.  Approximately a 2 – 4 year old.

Rocketship Water Bottle Holder. Will hold a standard water bottle, maybe a sippy cup.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pdf-pattern-cute-hand-crochet-owl-purse-handbag-boutique-design---no-15
Purple/Green or pink/purple Happy Flower Decoration.  Hardened with elmers glue to be stiff, embellished with beads. Pink one hasn't been embellished yet, but will be!

CHOOSE TWO

A Scrapbook Photo Album, never used.  Its photo ready with 16 pre-designed pages, top loading page protectors and bonus stickers.  Its 8x8

http://mercedesknits.com/2012/01/24/resurrected-free-pattern-spokes-crochet-cuff/

CHOOSE THREE

Size 10 Crochet Cotton Thread.  A little bit has been used from each one.  Available colours ecru, black, purple/white, blue/white, light blue

Red Wired Ribbon.

Bag of Buttons

Thanks for looking!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013 11:49:16 AM »

I claim three of the size 10 Crochet Cotton Thread! Thanks!!

Claims allowed - 3
Claimed - 1
Outstanding - 1
Sent - 0
Received - 0

Choose One

Custom Crochet

Softball sized amigurumi penguin

Mango sized amigurumi pig

Crocheted Sea Horse
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crochet-seahorse

Crocheted caterpillar
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crochet-caterpillar

Crocheted and embroidered owl
http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046196599075/

Two monsters, you choose colors.

(Sorry for the links, but I don't have my own picture, as I have never made them before.)

Choose Two

A set of 6 stitch markers

Mini bunnies (2 = .5 claim, you choose the colors)

Polymer Clay Tiny faerie house. (Not this one, but I will make one very similar if you claim. I will make a few and get pics posted soon.)

Mini amigurumi weeping angel.

Monster High Hoop. I think it's a 5" hoop. (These are custom made)

The Legend of Zelda outlet cover
http://pinterest.com/pin/121175046194722641/

Choose Four

This hoop. (I think it’s a 6” hoop)

Full set of keyboard keys. It's from an ergonomic keyboard, so some keys are curved.

Iron-On letters. Not used.

Decorative Pillow Cross Stitch Kit. Pillow is stamped and includes the ruffling, but not sewn together like it shows on the picture. It does not include the floss, but does have DMC requirements. Does not include the pillow form. It holds a 12x12 pillow.

16 precut 5"x5" pieces of cotton tiger striped fabric.

Pin mailers. I don't know how much they cost to mail, but they seal shut.
Butterfly pin
Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth. Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you've never been hurt before. ~ Mark Twain

Moon pin
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Four Dancers pin
Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. ~ G. Randolf
Claimed!!

Frog pin
Every day is the beginning of a new journey; enjoy the ride!

Sunflower pin
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. ~author unknown

A sandwich baggie half full of acorn tops.

Two film strips with four images of a hot air balloon floating over a wooded area.

A birdie bookmark. (He is marketed as a smash book item. He is made of some sort of plastic.)

Patterns: 2 = .25 claim

Simplicity Pattern #9327 AND Simplicity Pattern #7426

McCall's Pattern 8396, Sesame Street Muppets, Bert and Ernie.

Simplicity Pattern 5872 size 12-20 Claimed!! Vogue Girl pattern child size 12-16

All patterns appear to be complete, I inherited them.

Self inking scrapbook stamps that had come in sets. In the move across the country they got knocked around and some of the lids fell off and they dried out. I am offering ones that still work. It will include 8 self inking stamps and their tray for the claim. You can pick individual stamps... themes are sports, family, baby, wedding, school, etc.

Everything comes from a smoke free home. We have a baby Chihuahua.  Anything under 'custom crocheted' I can make in different colors, just let me know! Almost all of my yarn is acrylic, but if you are allergic to animal yarn, and want a specific color, please let me know.

Thanks! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013 11:56:17 AM by deathbeforedishes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013 01:54:14 PM »

Is it horrible that its my second day and I'm maxed out on claims?!  Grin

I claim a monster high hoop and a LoZ outlet cover!!

Hi!!!  I’m Melanie. I’m from Canada and I live in a smoke-free, pet-free home.

Total claims (3)
Claims outstanding (3)
In transit ()
Received ()

CHOOSE ONE

CHOOSE TWO

CHOOSE THREE

Red Wired Ribbon.

Bag of Buttons

Thanks for looking!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
SkyWookiee
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013 05:34:22 AM »

I claim black thread, ecru thread and the buttons.

Claims allowed - 2
This is claim number: 1
Currently in transit - 0
Received - 0

1 item to a claim (1 point)

Item 1: Lace collar

Inner circumference 38 cm, width 10 cm.

2 items to a claim (1/2 point)

Item 1: brooch

I only have one of each, tell me the number of the one you want.

Item 2: Biscornu pincushion

7 cm across, the pattern's inverted on the other side.

Item 3: Necklace

Wire, jump rings, plastic beads, feather. Length 41 cm, feather 9 cm.

Items 4, 5, 6: fabric pieces

These are all samples of fabric intended for beddings, I think.

82x38 cm with a chunk missing and label stuck on, wide blue and white stripes.

57x46 cm, nice even piece.

60X51 cm, has a label on.

69X47 cm, has a label on, large flowers in pink and orange.

3 items to a claim (1/3 point)

Item 1: LOTR Fellowship pin

Made of polymer clay.

Items 2, 3: a pair of earrings

6 cm long.

polymer clay, 4 cm long.

Items 4, 5, 6, 7: fabric pieces

These are all samples of fabric intended for beddings, I think.

39cm x 45cm piece, has a label glued on.

27cm x 59cm piece, has a label glued on.

45cm x 42cm piece, has a label glued on.

44cm x 41cm piece, has a label glued on.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013 03:58:38 AM by SkyWookiee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My homepage
My DeviantART
My Pinterest

"Skywookiee always has mad crafting skills" - whenindoubtsew
plaidpineapple
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013 08:41:35 AM »

I claim SkyWookiee for: from the pick 3 area-
LOTR Fellowship pin ( this is so pretty!)
the first pictured yellow fabric
the last piece of fabric-paisley

Total claims (1)
Claims outstanding (1)
In transit (0)
Received (0)

Hello,  I am Sandra From Utah.

PICK 1:

Insulated Lunch bag.  Lined with PUL and interlined with insulbrite.  Snap closures.

Clothes pin bag.  Used to store clothes pins, the opening is easy to access pins while hanging your clothes on the line.
Choose 1- either the black and white or blue and brown.

Car see through window bag.  Has wire top to stay open easier.  I like to use them hanging in my laundry room to store odd socks awaiting matches.  ONLY the Red and Black is available.

Lens case: Perfect for keeping dust off your expensive lens. It is lined and is interfaced with 1/4" thick foam. The foam is double upped in the base. It will accommodate a lens up to 5" tall. It has a flat bottom and can stand on its even when empty. Ribbon tie at the top.

Glasses case:  closes with a magnetic closure   Choose one:  only the blue batik and the Turqoise, black pink one (not shown well is is a abstract swirl pattern will try and post better pic later) in the back are available

Choose 3:
lingerie elastic each color counts as 1/3 point:   4 yards each:  blush pink, multicolor blue, burgundy  9 yards: pink multicolor

Go Diego Go  fabric piece.  44" wide x slightly more than 1/4 yard long   cotton.

Stitchers Revolution iron-on embroidery patterns.  each pack is 1/3 point:  Asian Inspirations  or Rock n' Roll

not sure what these are called.  They loop onto cell phones etc for making decorative hang cords.  20 for 1/3 point

paper arts items: each 1/3 pt  Scrapworks Tailored tabs   Creative Memories tape runner refill        Lil Davis dark red book plates     Vellum Quote stacks

small soap -cherry icee scent

first aid roll  better pics here, posted by texscrapper.  It unrolls to store a purse size first aid kit (supplies not included)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=422148.msg5025018#msg5025018

box zipper pouch

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to use AutoCAD 2007 3D - Thicken Surface
How to use AutoCAD 2007 3D - Sweep a Profile on a 3D Edge
How to use AutoCAD 2007 3D - Convert to Solid
How to use Architectural Desktop 2008 - Annotation Scaling
How to use Architectural Desktop Network Tool Palattes Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...