A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,613
Currently Running With Scissors:
757 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 10: The Gallery  (Read 24787 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: September 18, 2013 04:02:41 AM »

just checking in-in the gallery, I am going to be sending late Sad because I am away from home for the last while, but home this weekend..yay!...hopefully I will send on Monday...but that owl purse is amazing!...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

adrienne_bowers
« Reply #261 on: September 18, 2013 11:14:02 AM »

Better late than never with posting photos!! 

My first package from my partner PJ was awesome.  unforutnately I did not get photos of it before I distributed the pieces throughout the house.   She sent a beautiful ceramic iris bowl, some shopping bags from her city (we live in the same state), some homemade pinwheel cookies and some other fun stuff.   

The second awesome package: 
I wish I had gotten a picture of how beautifully she had wrapped everything in my favorite colors, pink and blue!  You can see some of it in the necklace photo.   She sent the most gorgeous handmade iris necklace and the most amazing set of old mercury glass ornaments that I covet and will treasure forever. This gal did her research on me!   

The 3rd package, my oh my!!!!  She knew my bunny obsession and nail polish obsession totally.   She sent the most wonderfully vintage christmas elf knick knack,  nail polish in my favorite colors, a set of iron on rhinestones (not pictured) and the best part:   a ceramic handmade bunny!!!!   She is the most talented ceramic and clay artist, and this piece will have a place of honor amongst all my other bunnies, real and fake Smiley

Pj, thank you SO much.  I loved it all!   Your third package will ship this week.  I've had a blast meeting you and making you things.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjr107
« Reply #262 on: September 18, 2013 02:47:05 PM »

I forgot the card! Just found it sitting here after I typed you apm....oops Smiley

Looks like the ornaments cleaned up pretty well...was worried sending you a box of dust but I was hoping you would be as excited as I was finding those boxes. The nail polish is color changing, when exposed to the sun it will change to another color (it's on the top of the lid).
It was so much fun swapping with you and I can't wait for package three! Ok, I'm waiting patiently...No stress needed here Smiley
-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #263 on: September 19, 2013 09:47:51 AM »

I received my 3rd package from geekgirl1000100 and it is so amazing! 

She sent me some crochet face scrubbies and tea cozies that I have pinned. 

She also sent these awesome Dr. Who stamps/stickers and Harry Potter ephemera

She also sent three bags of supplies, beads, game pieces, and bottle caps

Some sweet treats

And finally the most amazingly awesome Harry Potter shrine.  I have been wanting a big HP shrine forever and I am so happy to have this one.  It's up on my bookshelf already!

Thank you so much!  I absolutely love it! 

I have serious anxiety about my 3rd package now   Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #264 on: September 21, 2013 05:48:10 PM »

I received from PerfectlyBohemian!

First, let me say that I had so much fun getting to know her. Secondly, I feel like the third package I made for her isn't near as awesome as what she made for me.

She sent the cutest erasers ever. And a mindbogglingly perfect purse. I am still staring at it. I am so jealous of her sewing capabilities!

It is so amazing. It has a front pocket, a back pocket, and an inside pocket! It is roomy and is so sturdy! I love it.

If that wasn't enough...

She made my daughters reversible capes!

They have worn them everywhere!

To the comic book store for their grand opening. (Which led to the store employees wanting to take pictures of them).

Thank you so much Jessica. I feel like what I made you pales in comparison. I hope you love it as much as I love what you made me.

This was an awesome swap. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: September 21, 2013 08:13:00 PM »

My final package has arrived and I was super spoiled!   I love Halloween and was not able to join any Halloween swaps because of other swap commitments but nostephot surprised me with a box full of Halloween treats.

All four items were crafted with an embroidery machine! 

First up this fantastic tote.  The ecru fabric is heavy weight and will become my new fall carry to work bag for all the work I take to and from work.  Poison.......perfec t!!!!

Next a cute hoop for my hoopla wall!    Eat drink and be scary!  Love the background fabric so cute.

and as if this was not enough not 1 but 2 kitchen towels!!!  Love both motifs that were used.  I decorate for all holidays and these will be going on my oven door.........just for pretties!!!!

This has been such a fun swap, kinda sad that it is over.......reminded me of the craft of the month clubs they use to have!!!!!

Thank you nostephot for such a wonderful swap!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2013 04:58:29 AM »

This gallery is just full of amazing crafts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2013 03:54:28 PM »

Oh wow!  I am super jealous of all you guys with amazing sewing skills!  So many beautiful quilts and bags....  And the Harry Potter shrine!  And those capes!  Those capes!  (taking a break to update my wishlist)

My third package to be sent to dharma_rebel is still camping out at home, due to a post office debacle this week, but they will be sent out tomorrow, and I hope they get to her soon!

In the meantime, my third package has arrived here, and my Blythe dolls are super excited!

Here is 'Ilima, modeling with the awesome wardrobe Rachel sent!

I love the little details!

Super cute hat and shorts!

'Ilima loves the embroidered octopus dress and crochet necklace!

She also wanted to show off the awesome shorts, but we didn't have a shirt handy, so I'll be back after a little bit of editing.....

Here are the fun shorts and hat!

We love everything!  Thanks so much, dharma_rebel!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013 08:09:54 PM by Mountains and Clouds » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #268 on: September 23, 2013 08:04:35 AM »

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #269 on: September 24, 2013 06:13:59 AM »

Check out all the Spoilage from Kittykill!

When I got home from work, there was a huge box waiting for me. Pam did a wonderful job identify lots of my personal interests and style.

First, here is a beautiful mermaid hoopla! Because I LOVE mermaids.

Here are the rest of the goodies: A Mary planter from my pinterest list, a set of 3 Nightmare Before Christmas Toys which made Jakob really happy because he almost swiped Mickey from the package #2- we decided to share, a Santa mug filled with chocolate tea bags and a red teapot ornament, a journal because I'm an avid list writer, and last but not least a Beautiful, Beautiful Christmas wreath!!

Bailey thought the wreath made a nice hat. He likes like a multi-colored rain cloud. Fortunately, he didn't hurt the wreath.

I just love EVERYTHING! I'm almost a little embarrassed about the envelope coming your way because of all this spoilage. I hope you love what I've sent as much as I love everything you sent me. It was wonderful getting to know you. I hope to stay in touch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lunchtime Live -- New Fashion Mistakes In The Office
Best Bikini Bottoms to Flaunt Your Butt
Make Your Own Fringe Shirt For the Beach!
DIY Beach Fashion: Stenciled Shorts & a Beach Coverup
Get 3 Stylish Patriotic Fourth of July Outfit Ideas
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...