A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
395 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 10: The Gallery  (Read 25929 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2013 04:16:01 AM »

That sloth is AMAZING!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Beunruffled
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2013 08:59:19 PM »

SO sorry I'm posting this picture so late!! My partner, mthrasher was absolutely on time sending!! I have been on vacation on the beach all week!!

Check out all the goodies she sent!

•Dog treats-she's got doggies and they wanted to make sure my doggies got a treat too! My pups loved them!

•hand made friendship bracelet (her hub said it would be a cool bookmark too!)

•notepad and her favorite pens

•super cute notecards from her stash

•some of her favorite home recipes (yum!!)

•postcards from her area

•Virginia magnet (super cool, carved from wood!)

•lucky carebear magnet

•owl tin, because we both love owls!! I think I'm going to use it for bringing tea to work.

•two packs of her favorite hot chocolate

•lip gloss, which I am obsessed with now! Used it all day every day while on vacation!

•cardinal hoopla Smiley

•Tin of needles! She also told me that if I ever drop the needles on the floor and can't find it, I can just swipe the tin over the floor and the magnetism will pick the needle right up!

I absolutely love everything!! Now that I'm back from vacation, I can get started on package two! I think I know exactly what I'm going to do!

Thanks again!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

XoXo, Suzy

Check out my blog
http://beunruffled.blogspot.com
mthrasher138
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I ♥ personal swaps!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2013 08:21:21 AM »

Yay! So glad you liked everything Beunruffled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wise One
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2013 03:40:45 PM »

I finally received Package #1 from across the pond.  EdelC likes to travel so of course the package she sent took a detour to go site-seeing in the Caribbean.  Snorkeling I think.  Off St. Johns.  But it's here now with all sorts of fun postal notations!  Maybe I can incorporate the package into a piece of art?  Hmmm.

Of course the husband dove right into the chocolates.  I told him that we had to eat them with tea, like EdelC.  That didn't go over too well and "wouldn't be proper."  Edel, he says thanks.  And he thinks the socks are for him  Roll Eyes

Everything was wrapped in a GORGEOUS bag with a note "In Ireland there is a levy on plastic bags, so everyone uses fabric ones."  Recently our home town outlawed plastic bags.  There was quite an uproar but the comment that kept coming up was... If Ireland can do it, we can do it.  Hah!  So EdelC, thank you very very much for the fabric bag.  Problem is that it's too beautiful to put produce in, so I think it's going to be my quilting bag. 

And a close-up of the famous EdelC flamingos for y'all to enjoy!

But wait!  There's more. Wholey guacamole with cilantro and garlic!

Heh heh heh.  Did I get spoiled or what???  Earrings.

And goodies!  I love goodies!  Piles of fabric scraps, buttons, lace trims and a piece of coral (probably from snorkeling).

And if that isn't enough...  Have you all seen Edel's Featured Project of the linocut?  And the funny printing method of using her car to roll over the make-shift printing press?  Not only is she featured here in Craftster, but rumor has it that MythBusters is going to put her in the next duct tape episode.

Eat your hearts out fellow Craftsters!  I have an EdelC original featured project!  And it fits! 

But wait!  That's not all Shocked
Not only can this girl stamp, sew, print, make cards, and take on 20,000 bees.  Check this out!  It's been on my wrist and it ain't coming off! 

EdelC - you are amazing!  I want to hang out with you and drink tea and eat chocolates and make things.  Any plans to move to this side of the pond? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes not so wise Smiley
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2013 03:50:01 PM »

I am so glad that it got there OK..but via the carribean??? wow...sad to relate, I didn't make the last item, the wrist cuff, that was added in as a little extra, because I love the colours...

however you have my permission to look sternly at your Hubs and tell him that chocolate kimberlys must be eaten while drinking hot tea...I must remember to to put a box of irish tea in the next package...

and I seriously managed to get a screw into that bag of buttons...lmao..too funny!...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2013 06:03:35 PM »

That shirt is BEAUTIFUL! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wise One
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2013 07:06:37 PM »

and I seriously managed to get a screw into that bag of buttons...lmao..too funny!...
I've already used the screw as we are in a new apartment!  Everything in this package was such a treat.  I feel happy happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes not so wise Smiley
StickerChic87
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2013 08:44:51 PM »

Love that shirt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EOcrafter
Never met a craft I didn't like

mmm rummy drink!

« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2013 10:36:30 AM »

I am so late in posting pictures!  Shame on me Sad  Behold the beautious items that stellato sent my way:

wire coiling tool, crochet snowflakes, and panda chocolate cookies!  The chocolate cookies *poof disappeared!

Crocheted washcloths and mix/match shrinky dink earrings.  I love shrinky dinks...

Alan Alda book and recipes.  Funny, because i put a cookbook together for stellato and she sent me recipes back Smiley

Fabric!  I love the black folk looking piece.  also, a really cool piece of collage art made by stellato, here it is on my craft inspiration board:

THANK YOU THANK YOU STELLATO!  great partnering, as usual Rebel Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nolansmomster

Yes. I am THAT mom.

« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2013 05:53:42 PM »

Gotgrey sent all three rounds together for the sake of efficiency... that was forever ago, though, and I am ridiculously slow to post photos. I promise I am actually not so slow to send!

Gotgrey loves animals-- especially dogs!

She also has an undying love of scarves. Nolan immediately smuggled these away into his tent for snuggling...

Gotgrey is also in love with earrings, fruit and anything nature related... she made me some beautiful earrings with glass fruit beads! The grapes are my favorite...

She also spoiled us with tons of books and music... she loves Enya and kids books, so she sent a CD and a pie of books!

Somewhere along the way, my husband ran off with the bag of ornaments for her favorite holiday- Christmas!! He didn't run off with the sea shells, though! Gotgrey said one day she'd really love to leave near the beach so she can leave the cold far behind!

She also threw in some beaded necklaces for Nolan and a sassy mug for me! This all, of course, is in addition to the awesome wooden animals and play may that she has already posted photos photos of.

The round two portion of the package was chock full of fabric goodies and some kit for sewing animals as well as a number of crochet pattern and instructions.

Round three included the two fantastic sloths that she's already posted photos of along with an incredible hedgehog (which I believe started life as a dusting mitt).

Thanks, Elizabeth! Everything is phenomenal!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013 09:48:30 PM by Nolansmomster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty Soles Part 2/5
How to Crochet Baby Booty Soles Part 1/5
How to Crochet Baby Booty Soles Part 5/5
How to Crochet Baby Booty Soles Part 3/5
How to Crochet Baby Booty Soles Part 4/5
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...