A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,106
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 10: The Gallery  (Read 23275 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2013 03:34:01 PM »

SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!!

FeliciaSlayDCRG - That states hoopla with the quote is extremely clever. Love the pressed flowers too. The mad lids are cool. My kids and I LOVE Adventure Time.

NisforNeville - beautiful job on that necklace.

plaidpineapple - totally envious of that bowl. And, I'm going to have to hunt for some jello molds like that to make plaster of paris figures. My boys love Monsters Inc.

SmileyYogini - Love all the monster goodies. Those buttons and coin pouch are super cute.

Kittykill - So glad you liked everything. Sorry I didn't wrap up the ornaments that good. I thought they'd be okay in the game box but that is probably how they got smashed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
geekgirl1000100
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013 06:50:16 AM »

I received my awesome package from Lindyv yesterday Smiley

All the goodies:

We have favorite craft supplies: scrapbook and altered supplies used for shrines and inchies and tacky glue. I'm a big fan of paper and paper-related crafts

Favorite candy and gum which I didn't take separate pics of but you can see Reese cups (yum) and gum.

Craft it - A cute mini shrine with a bird and a bracelet made with memory wire. I love them both.

Hobbies: Game of Thrones which I've been wanting to read and a tardis bookmark (I'ma huge Doctor Who fan)

And cute little tin of whimsies

closer to home:
arizona stuff and Arizona Cardinal koozie

Extras:
Cat toys!  my kitties love them. and a cute little booklight.

I've really enjoyed this swap so far.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Carlee
FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2013 07:43:12 AM »

I received a super fun package from Sticker/Beth yesterday, but I was very pressed for time and wasn't able to take pictures and post about them.  So here they are now!

Hobbies: Reading.  She made me three different styles of bookmarks, which is very handy, because I can never seem to find mine.  They always end up in my son's bedroom, because he NEEDS them.  She also sent me the first book from her favorite book series, which I have not read yet.  I'll be starting on this as soon as I get through the library books stack, I have, since those have due dates.   Undecided

Closer to Home: Local.  Beth sent me postcards and a magnet from her favorite vacation spot in Michigan, that she went to a few weeks ago.  She also got me a bunny cookie cutter, bc I love bunnies.  Looks like I'll be making bunny cookies soon.  Cheesy

Favorites: Craft supplies.  She sent me a little stack of goodies for this one.  A purple fat quarter, some paper crafting supplies (Which I've never attempted, until I made her little tags for her package), and a sewing gauge, which as long as I've been sewing, I've never had one, so I'm interested to see how this will help my projects.

Hobbies: Collecting.  Beth collects tiny houses.  She loves them.  She even at one point organized a swap for them.  She made me a tiny house zipper pouch.  This is probably my favorite piece, because its very "her".  Its so pretty, and also includes that scrappy feeling, that she likes to use.  I can be much too impatient to scrap, so when I do it, its no where near as nice as this.

Closer to home:  Holiday.  Her favorite holiday is Christmas, and she made me a tiny stocking ornament.  Everyone in my little family picks/makes a new ornament each year to add to the tree, so this year, mine is already taken care of.  The little snowmen are adorable.

Craft it:  Fabric.  A keychain wrist strap!  I can't wait to add this to my keys.  She made herself one of these also, so we match now.  Smiley

Favorites:  Season/accessory.  Beth's favorite season is fall and winter, because she gets to wear hats and scarves.  This is also the very first hat she's crocheted, so its extra special.  She did an awesome job with it, and I can't wait to see what new hats she'll progress onto, after this one.

Craft it:  Paper.  Papercrafting, is Beth's main craft.  Its what brought her to Craftster in the first place.  She's great at it, and truthfully I don't know how she even thinks to take something so simple as paper, and make it pretty.  I don't possess the "paper" genes I guess.  Wink  But I do like notecards, and gift tags, so I can't wait for an occasion to use these that she made for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

Ravenclaw!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2013 02:13:10 PM »

Wow, so many more awesome packages!   Cheesy

What a cute monster bag!   Love the zipper mouth!  Cheesy

The nesting origami bowls are great!   Cheesy   

Those golden earrings are lovely.   Smiley

The pressed flowers hoop is very pretty.   Smiley   And that Feed book looks interesting!  I need to look that up and see what the story is about.   Smiley

Sweet little bird shrine and I love the skeleton key on the pretty ribbon!   Is it a wallhanging?   

Aww, what a sweet little house zip pouch!   Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smileyyogini
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2013 03:50:37 PM »

Ok...third times the charm...yeah? IE has kicked me twice for trying to post this.

I received from Gozer!!! OMG...awesome package. I just fell in love with one thing after another.

PICS!!

First up...the prettiest necklace in the whole wide world. And just in case my wild lifestyle ( I have a toddler ) breaks it...she told me what I can use to repair metal. Im optimistic, but I like to be prepared.

And this wristlet is INCREDIBLE. We both love unicorns and this fabric could not be more perfect. The sewing is perfect and it is lined in pretty white cotton fabric.

We both love morbidity in the kitchen. This is my first decoration for my new kitchen in Texas. Im so excited!!! How cute is this potholder? And we are both listmakers...and love monsters. So this notebook cover is just perfect. I love it. Its nice and bright so I can find it in my purse.

Gozer made me get into Monster High dolls. And now she is enabling me. She sent me Frankie and she is SO pretty. Operetta is next up. Today I bought them some outfits. Its never-ending, really. LOL But I love her! My son and I both squealed when we saw her. And she sent a cute little MH card.

mmmmm Candy!!! my favorites!!

We both love making/receiving ATCs. She made me 3! They are just perfect. Beautiful artwork. She sent me two unicorns and our favorite...Edward Scissorshands. <3 She is majorly in love with Little Red and made me this awesome shadowbox fridge magnet. Inside looks just like a scene from the book. Its incredible.

Here is a group shot!! I love it all. Thank you SO much. I cant wait to exchange package #2 with you. This inspired lots more ideas. I was a little stuck in my shell. But Im inspired to branch out a bit. Its going to be lots of fun!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smiles,
Melody

Crafting for the Monster Swap!

www.MelodyCrochet.c om

http://pinterest.com/smileyyogini
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

Ravenclaw!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2013 03:58:11 PM »

The wristlet is so sweet!   Love the cute fabric!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2013 04:07:30 PM »

I am so glad you liked it all. I had a bunch of fun putting it together for you! Forwarning,  those MH dolls are addictive! Lol! I am so excited about our second packsges. Your first package was so awesome. Loved everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcook72677
I fink you freeky

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2013 04:30:59 PM »

I received from Eiseldora the other day.  She sent some coolness my way.
Yarn and crafted stitch markers:

Tofu soup, hot cocoa, theo chocolates(this girl can't wait to try this), bath pouf, herbs, knitted leaf wash cloth, handmade dish soap:

Balloons, a card, Harry Potter book, character buttons, a game called Ley Gates, that was created and designed by her husband:

She also sent some of hee favorite recipes.
Thanks, Eiseldora!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy. com
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2013 09:23:40 PM »

So many amazing packages!!!! So many books-- they're making me want to crawl into a hole and read to my heart's content!
Hopefully my package can live up to these.... Sending Monday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013 10:11:41 AM »

Everyone is sending such great stuff!  I had a hard time putting together the first package but have so many ideas for the second especially since I received such a great package from geekgirl1001000!!! 

For Craft it she made me one of her fabulous doodles and framed it

and these gorgeous quilled notecards.  She said quilling was one of the first crafts she learned how to do

Hobbies:
Reading!  I think it's great we both sent each other a book from one of our favorite series for our hobbies

Her favorite craft supplies which she uses when she makes her doodles

Closer to Home:
A Thanksgiving hoop because Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday

and one of her fave books from when she was a pre-teen, A Wrinkle in Time along with paper beads made from an old copy of the same book

Then she also sent me some awesome beads, a ton of random ephemera (some which is hand painted and I have already used) and some snacks!  Her favorite tea, some soy & wasabi almonds, and caramel cookies.

and this awesome Dr. Who mug!  Carlee did you paint this?? 

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful package!  I can't wait to get started on my 2nd box to you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I like to craft and cook, come see...
My Blog

50 Projects in 2013
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Green Makeup Makeover
Natural Volume Hairstyle Makeover
Funky Hairstyle and Night Evening Makeup Makeover
Bob Hairstyle and Smokey Eyes Makeover
Sweeping Fringe Makeover
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...