Swap name: "I've made a huge mistake." - The Arrested Development Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: jungrrl
Sign-up date range: 6/27/13 - 7/8/13Date to send item by: 8/5/13
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NOSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:Make no mistake, this will be an awesome swap! Steve Holt! Take advantage of Army having half a day, chicken dance your way to your craft supplies, and make 1 large and 2 small items (or the equivalent). That's it! There will be literally dozens of us, so feel free to join in!
Don't forget that you MUST post in this thread before I will add you to this swap! This is a Craftster rule!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: "I've made a huge mistake." - The Arrested Development Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Allergens in your space:
Favorite Bluth or associate:
Other Bluths or associates you love:
Any you hate?
Anything you'd totally love to get?
Anything you'd totally not
love to get?
Crafts you like to make:
Additional things you'd like your partner to know (including Pinterest links, etc.):
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.ParticipantsPartners:courtneykilledit