A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
693 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 5 S/U CLOSED Send Outs 09/15-09/23  (Read 52120 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whatthepuck
« Reply #220 on: July 23, 2013 05:26:39 PM »

I don't know if I'll dress up or not. I really want to be a Halloween princess. Little Bean keeps changing his mind. Darth Vader...Obi Wan...C3PO....Anything but C3PO. I have no idea where to even start with that kind of costume.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Fall/Character Ninni
Oct ATC

Anyone interested in a [urlhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436301.0]Secret Santa Swap[/url]
DaphadillyArt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

derp

...epic...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2013 06:17:04 AM »

I got semi dressed up last year with a wonder woman shirt with cape and headband. I let my daughter choose her costume. She has been a daffodil, ponyo, and spiderman.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes"
"Every time I make art some do-gooder teacher sends it to a therapist" -Bart Simpson
Hoopla- RTS
Mug rug- Crafting
TM- partnered
Lo{ve}
« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2013 12:46:31 PM »

Oops! Though I replied already but my computer is down and I'm working off my phone, things don't always post as planned! Anyways, this year some friends and I are doing a group outfit. We're obsessed with the TV show RuPaul's Drag Race, if any of you have heard of it. My room mate is going to be RuPaul herself, my friend will be Michelle Visage, and I'm going to be Jinkx Monsoon! It's pretty on point with our personalities so I'm excited to see the outcome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GrannysAnnie

"It's always something!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2013 03:04:40 PM »

I think I'll be Dorothy (Oz) or Alice in Wonderland this year... I tend to cycle those costumes a lot Smiley
Crafting is coming along! I'll be in Zambia for the next two weeks, so I will check back in as soon as possible after I get back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The screenname says it all - I'm my Granny's Annie!

*PhD student and audiologist extraordinaire*
mthrasher138

I ♥ personal swaps!

« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2013 04:24:35 PM »

Oops! Though I replied already but my computer is down and I'm working off my phone, things don't always post as planned! Anyways, this year some friends and I are doing a group outfit. We're obsessed with the TV show RuPaul's Drag Race, if any of you have heard of it. My room mate is going to be RuPaul herself, my friend will be Michelle Visage, and I'm going to be Jinkx Monsoon! It's pretty on point with our personalities so I'm excited to see the outcome!

I can't wait to see pictures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2013 09:01:32 AM »

I worked on an item the other day and it's 90% finished but for a couple finishing touches. I've also realized that my planned projects are in NO WAY going to be small. All of them are mediums at best. LOL Oh well. I have a bunch of supplies now (thanks to Joann's coupon commotion!) and will start working on more of the planned pieces soon. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2013 09:59:08 AM »

My fam and I are going camping for the weekend, and I won't be back until about midweek next week.  I won't be able to check in for the week until I get back. 

On the crafting front, well I've made a couple of days worth of projects (one day is not quite a small, but whatevs.)  I'm pretty sure of what I'll be making for the other days, but I'm just waiting to get paid so I can buy some supplies.  And then the experimentation will begin, as many will be first time crafts.  Oh, the excitement!

Have a great weekend everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
October Holidays OTT 6, Vintage Halloween Swap, Anatomy Swap

Hoping to join:
3-D Bug Swap!

http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2013 10:15:26 AM »

I have plans for 6 crafted items so far and have made 1 1/2 of them.  I ordered some more things and I have some stuff pinned to a secret board with more ideas.  I really need the stores around here to come out with their Halloween stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2013 11:06:04 AM »

I got a bunch of stuff done.  I really need to get started on the 2 items that I consider large.  I know they are going to take me some time to finish. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2013 11:12:17 AM »

Last year me and my friends were all Killjoys, from the My Chemical Romance concept album Danger Days. It's about post apocalyptic rebels who have escaped the corporate city and live in the desert, rebelling with colour and art. ...And rayguns. It was a great time at the bar, "fighting" with rayguns and telling people the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, make some noise.

This year, my cousin is having her wedding social on Halloween, and we're supposed to dress up. I can't really do a fun group costume, so I was thinking just generic dead girl. I've talked to GrannysAnnie, and she might make me one of those slit throat chokers  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 4 Best Clip in Hair Extensions
Sleek, Elegant Chignons at the Dennis Basso NYFW Fall 2014 Show
The Trick to Getting Rocker-Chic Waves
How to Create Slicked Back Red Carpet Hair
How to Make Dry Shampoo for Light Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...