A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,726
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kids Craft Swap Round 6  (Read 4303 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013 08:11:28 PM »

I love watching all the kids get their thoughtful goodies. So many clever ideas! I hope everyone plans on joining next summer. This swap is so much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
jenleahlynn
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2013 04:48:33 PM »

Ray loved the package he recieved from turner. I had to remind his sisters to let him do the opening. He is a big starwars and harry potter fan, movies, books, and lego games.

my pictures turned out really blurry so i had to round everything back up and retake pictures. there is a blue survival bracelet, (rays school color) that has already disappeared into rays room along with the candy. a golden snitch! it stands up, i just had a hard time getting a pitcture without clutter in the background.
jedi in training pillowcase, love the star fabric. and an ewok stuffie.
legoman crayons, that he thought should be lined up for the picture.
also some crafty extras, piggy banks he has already painted, a water bottle, and some monster cutouts that he has already started decorating. ray really enjoyed making crafts for another boy his age. with 3 sisters, it tends to be a bit girly around here. thanks so much for trading with us.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along- winter semester
2013-art journal along
journal prompt swap
shop the swap winter
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
goldfishpollywog
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2013 08:15:02 PM »

Love the Sonic backpack and furry Ewok!  Our kids are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
theboywonder
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2013 08:59:38 AM »

Zoe received on Thursday. It has taken me until today to get on the actual computer (instead of my tablet or phone). Sorry for the delay!

She opened the package and was immediately psyched to find candy (I almost never will buy it for her)

She was so excited that she immediately needed to take a picture of the candy. Haha.

I apologize in advance for some of the other photos. She would not let me take a picture with her in it. So, mostly you can see her arm holding things out. She is at that age where she tends to refuse to have her picture taken, unfortunately. :/ But I caught her in this one, mostly. A paracord bracelet:

An awesome frame (now she has to decide what to put in it):

Super cool letters spelling out her name (these are going up on her wall once we figure out the best way to hang them):

A painted Marceline fake book. This was a hit and is on her shelf. She has painted one before and she loves hiding things in there:

Two tie dyed shirts (She loves these. She dyed some herself a few weeks ago too.):

And this was probably her favorite item of all. A Marceline tank:

Thanks guys! You did a great job Smiley I just hope Jacob liked his package as much as Zoe did.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm interested in personal swaps, just ask!
jenleahlynn
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2013 09:54:27 AM »

love the marceline tank. my girls are at that age too. i got a new camera for christmas and they are very tired of it. unless it's all silly poses
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along- winter semester
2013-art journal along
journal prompt swap
shop the swap winter
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
Helena Puck
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013 10:31:32 AM »

All that tie dye is inspiring me to make my own. I love that tank top. I would wear it and the mustache ring! Great stuff! Keep it coming Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Nolansmomster
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yes. I am THAT mom.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013 09:10:21 PM »

Nolan received from Emily this weekend! I was hoping for some action shots you share, but he was too quick for me!

She made some pictures on her computer of Lightning McQueen and the minions from Despicable Me with a bookmark, a memory game with the characters from Cars, stickers, a pillow with pom poms (which he loves ), a mohawk hat which will get tons of wear, a fantastic minion hoopla for his wall, and  an awesome amigurumi minion!

Hopefully I can get better pictures posted later!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013 09:17:29 PM by Nolansmomster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissCrafty29
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2013 03:55:13 PM »

Wowee...SO many lovely crafted goodies!! Great job, everyone Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
erica_tattoos
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2013 08:15:52 AM »

hullo, hullo, hullo! gosh i've been so horrible this swap about staying in touch! i'm soooo sorry to my boys' partners for not posting sooner! the boys have been away for a couple weeks, and the feller and i have been house hunting, and we got engaged! sooo.... yeah, i haven't been on craftster at all the past couple weeks! so sorry for falling out of touch! we received two awesome packages!

nicholas received first, from emma (mom2em)

he received a pillowcase, a colored batman picture, a felt batman mask, a scavenger hunt booklet, a homemade legoland boardgame,and a starwars angrybirds extra!

christopher received from bailey (Helena Puck) last week, but he just got home last night and opened his package this morning!

he received toad (the character), kirby, and a snake made from perler beads, a harry potter wand, a homemade batman snowglobe, a bag of little toys, avengers posters, avengers action figures, a decorated "c" to hang on his wall, and a lovely card! oh, and a necklace stamped with a "c"!

both of the boys really enjoyed their packages very much! thanks so much, bailey and emma!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2013 12:37:30 PM »

I've updated the information to show who has sent, whether those packages have been received, and posted feedback for those whose partners have received. If I have you marked off the list but you do not have feedback, please contact me.

But continue to check out the gallery because we still have little ones receiving packages Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fried Green Tomatoes Recipe
Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust Recipe
Cincinnati Chili Recipes
Bob Evans Sausage and Potato Skillet Breakfast Recipe
Herb Seasoned Chicken Crunch Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...