A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
428 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Art Dolls 2 - Send out July 7th  (Read 9647 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sharalee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013 06:16:22 PM »

I received from " pioneer9" I love  her & her little friend . They are so cute. Our iternet is down. So can"t  post pics till Mon.  Or  pioneer9 you can posts some pics if you want.
Thanks for beting my partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap" RD 2/partners
"Poppet vs. Ami Swap"/partners
"Make Purse & Wallet Swap/partner

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Pa
artista83
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013 10:03:19 PM »

well, i can't think of a name so been calling her/him jack and jill lol

litterally been walkin round the house huggin the doll to goodness! you shoulda seen the look on everdeen's ( whom is turning 5 months) face when she saw it! i was all like " look at mommys doll! when i pass some day it will be yours" lol her eyes were all wide and she got the hugest smile on her face when she looked at it! lol hubbys gonna have to move over bc this doll is comin to bed lmao i am totally that excited!

this swap is sooo awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to see all the other posts! can't wait for my partner to get the dolls, but especially for the one me and my aunt are makin! that one is going to be sent later, whereas the other two are sent. i have been frantically looking for my dang tracking reciept since hubby put it somewhere! it is driving me nuts! grumble!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
mightyminniemouse
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2013 08:43:35 AM »

I am simply in awe of everything out there so far. Hoping that fancybutch likes her's as much (wink wink nudge nudge)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There comes a time is every woman's life when she has to say to herself "What the hell was I thinking?!"
Sharalee

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2013 03:19:54 PM »

Ok our internet is on for now. It might go out. hope not, we have a apt on Mon to get it fix. So I'll post the darling Art Doll "pioneer" sent me it's so cute!

A really cute bunny Art doll love him & his friend the owl so sweet he's a darling.

We both decided to make patches for each other for our extra & I really love these they are so delicate & pretty. They are all so pretty but I think the owl one is so adorable!

This little guy is so cute!

Here's close up of the patches!! Love them. Thank you sooo much for being my partner!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Pa
Smmarrt

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2013 06:57:06 PM »

Wow - these dolls are:
adorable
amazing
awesome
and artistic!

ORGANIZER'S NOTE:

PLEASE PM me when you send and receive.

Back to our regularly scheduled gallery...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in late August
Fall Dotee Swap - Sign ups NOW!
angielou1
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2013 10:16:47 PM »

Your quite right Sharalee, THEY ARE SO ADORABLE Smiley Smiley Smiley!
I love his wide-eye stare. HeeHee. They look real cute together. I don't know how to embroider and wish I could do that. I think it gives them a more personal touch. The patches are really pretty and nice.
Can I ask how big they are?

Wait, are those TEESHA MOORE PATCHES? I've been seeing those.They're so pretty. Oh can't wait to see what you sent "pioneer".
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013 10:23:26 PM by angielou1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2013 08:01:28 AM »

In my rush to post photos before leaving for the day yesterday I put them in the wrong place  Roll Eyes

I would like to share with you all the gorgeous mermaid art doll that I received from Midnight. I'm rather envious of Midnight as she lives in a coastal town, my mermaid has real shells adorning her tail  Grin She measures around 10" high.

I adore her face, she looks very serene to me, a state I strife for but rarely achieve.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
artista83
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2013 09:11:33 AM »

omg i was sooo excited about my doll i forgot to pm that i got it! did it now! sorry! nice dolls you guys! such a cute bunny and owl! and i love the embroidery on the mermaid!

this was sooo much fun!!!! i cant wait till my dolls get to angie! i'm getting lil nervous bc she siad she didnt get them yet, i hope they get to her soon! i'm scared bc when i swapped with bljupiason in personal swap the post litereally ate my package but she still got the stuff. i'm sooo anxious! grumbles at post. still after hubby to find the dang reciept! he mailed them for me and doesnt know what he did with it......its ok i will totally make him search the car today!!!!!

an update too, my aunt is having so much fun helping me find pictures for the ------- doll that we are making you angie! we are hoping to try and get the third one done before final send outs, but we want it to be good and since it is an extra it might take a lil longer but, i meant to ask bf me and aunti add....are you opposed to the use of real fur? antie has an old coat we want to use for something on your third. i hope not bc it will really make it!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Sharalee

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2013 10:51:34 AM »

Your quite right Sharalee, THEY ARE SO ADORABLE Smiley Smiley Smiley!
I love his wide-eye stare. HeeHee. They look real cute together. I don't know how to embroider and wish I could do that. I think it gives them a more personal touch. The patches are really pretty and nice.
Can I ask how big they are?

Wait, are those TEESHA MOORE PATCHES? I've been seeing those.They're so pretty. Oh can't wait to see what you sent "pioneer".

Thanks & yes  "angieou1" they are Teesha Moore patches. The sizes I'm just guessing are 2x3, 3x3, & 3x4 at least around those sizes. "pioneer9" can tell you more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2013 11:00:50 AM »

"Midnight" Your mermaid Art Doll is gorgeous!  Is it made out of clay or cloth? Just so amazing!! Great Job!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Salmon and Yellowtail Sashimi
How to Make a Vegetable Sushi Roll
How to Make Vegetable Korma
How to Make Vegetable Fried Rice
How to Make Thai Drunken Noodles
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...