A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,037
Currently Running With Scissors:
616 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gathered Roots - Round 5 (Gallery)  (Read 3269 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dreadlocklove
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2013 09:56:19 AM »

I have already been using the lip balm and it a feels nice on my lips.  I am not sure what else is in it but I love it. 

Of course I forgot some of the info!  The lip balm ingredients are beeswax, jojoba oil (I used golden), (local) honey, vitamin E, and lavender essential oil.

I'm glad you like your package.  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
whileitsraining
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2013 10:08:56 AM »

I have already been using the lip balm and it a feels nice on my lips.  I am not sure what else is in it but I love it. 

Of course I forgot some of the info!  The lip balm ingredients are beeswax, jojoba oil (I used golden), (local) honey, vitamin E, and lavender essential oil.

I'm glad you like your package.  =)

I thought it had a sweetness to it, but I thought I was nuts lol It really is very nice and it should last awhile since I don't need to use much at a time Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
monnie31
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013 08:24:25 AM »

My lovely package from Wulf
The whole Box

Emphasis on Herbs

Gathering bag

Thanks so much Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreadlocklove
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2013 08:47:55 AM »

Monnie, can you list what you receive please?  I'm not able to make it all out.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
monnie31
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013 03:31:08 PM »

Monnie, can you list what you receive please?  I'm not able to make it all out.  Thanks!

I can now that baby is down for a nap, lol, just didn't want to forget to post pics.

I got a wooden box with herbs:
Lemon Verbena
Ginger Mint
Oregano
Damania
Grains of Paradise
Candied Violets
Bottle of Hyssop EO
Bottle of Galangal EO

Herbal Notebook

Soapberry Nuts
Florida Water
Psychic Clarity Tea
Sage Blosson Vinegar

Gathering bag
Labels
Paper bags
Notes on Herbs for Winter Ailments
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013 04:48:50 PM »

Ooh lemon verbana and candied violets!! Envious of those!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013 04:49:37 PM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dichotomy
Fastest needles in the west.

~Team Wordy~

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2013 06:24:21 PM »

My partner Gingerpeachy has received her stuff, but she is super busy with awesome life stuff right now, so I offered to post pictures of the stuff I sent.

Firstly, a lavender-scented eye pillow, because as Ginger said, you can't have too many!

Then, a few tea-infused beeswax candles (I used this tutorial: http://ru-bees.com/blogs/news/7773787-making-herbal-tea-infused-beeswax-candles). One is Earl Grey Creme, and the other is lavender hibiscus. I had never made candles before!

I also made her a neck-warmer (or bed buddy or whatever). The outer sleeve is knitted washable wool, and the inner sack is muslin filled with flax, chamomile, and peppermint, with a little lavender essential oil.

I included some cleavers that I picked from the alley behind my house, and an herbal tea blend, in weird little tins that I found at the craft store!

I received my package today, and will be posting those pictures soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2013 07:02:29 PM »

I received Saturday-ish (checked mail Monday) from Jnny_heck. At the moment I'm fighting with my cat over a couple items. :|

First: Hair Teas: Stimulating: rosemary, parsley, green tea, lemongrass, nettle, spearmint
Relax: (and I'm fighting my cat over this): catnip, lemon balm, chamomile, flax, thyme
a bag of marigold seeds
Some little wooden plant signs (Rosemary, basil)... I'm fighting my cat over these too. She wants to chew the wires.

Then ... a hand-stamped "How to grow sprouts" book, with a jar... pre-marked with fill line and holes punched in the lid. Alfalfa seets, a broccoli brassica blend, and ancient eastern blend. I can't wait to try this!

I think I got everything! I was looking at the items to describe what was in the photos, but my cat is now napping on top of everything. And biting or scratching if I try touching any of it.

I guess.... my cat really loves everything you sent her Cheesy hahaha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
dreadlocklove
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2013 11:32:25 AM »

I received from my partner today but it's my birthday and I've been out of the house all day.  Just got home and need to start packing for the cottage.  So no photos until Sunday, nor will I be able to answer any questions should there be any.  Everyone but Eclectic Dreamer and hawkeyes_girl should have feedback.  Please take a look and make sure you all have a positive!  Have a great weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
Eiseldora
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2013 07:40:00 PM »

I received from hawkeyesgirl! She spoiled me so much Cheesy

Pictures will be posted soon... apparently they haven't made it to my computer yet

She sent an eye pillow, a Head scarf/headband, lavender cotton thing for my dryer. Room Spray, A whole collection of dried herbs. Peppermint Tea, Henna Hair Dye, Ginger chocolates, saffron candies, wonderful smelling oils Lavender rose and Mother Earth.Some newspapers and pamphlets.

and the super awesome set of notecards about herbs: Cooking with them, Using them medicinally, and making/preserving herbs.

I will get photos up as soon as my camera loads them to the computer.

Back with Pictures

Everything:

Herbs she sent

Scents and Essential Oils

Yummies

Eye Pillow and Dryer Scent, and Headband

Recipes and Tips

Headwrap
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013 05:32:10 PM by Eiseldora » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Create and Place a Catalog
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Customize Preferences
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Export and Share Images
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Develop a Module
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Rate and Sort Images
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...