A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Book of Shadows Round 3 Gallery  (Read 4071 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2013 01:02:33 AM »

So many beautiful things so far! Here my pics (FINALLY!) Sorry for the wait icekibby, I absolutely LOVE everything!!! You must have read my soul because it's all PERFECT! Beware, this post is Pic Heavy!

First, the extras, some divine smelling incense, two gorgeous bookmarks, and some fun cut outs that I can color in and post on my own pages.

The first of many gorgeous pages is Epona themed with a blend for a life changing spell

The back side of that page has some beautiful watercolors with an epona celtic knot

Next is an herbalism page with a delicious sounding lavender lemonade recipe and an amazing bit of art

The inside has everything I need for an herbal emergency kit, and information about dandelion inspired by a previous page of hers that I wisted (you're so sweet!!)

Another page filled with great information on solar/lunar water and oils

On the inside is a love potion I can't WAIT to try and a recipe for incense

Next is my FAVORITE of all the pages! An otter themed page! EEEEE!!! He is so beautiful!

Inside is another wonderful otter with a staff who is a pocket and holds several different recipes!

The last page is a witch by stonehenge with a copy of "Witches Song" written out, the inside is left blank with gorgeous watercolor

The last item is a divining board that I can't wait to use with my pendulum, I have some big life questions coming up I want to inquire about!

Thank you SO, SO much icekibby! I couldn't have asked for a more amazing package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2013 01:04:40 AM »

I can't get the pic of the divining board to rotate correctly on my screen. Does it show up distorted on everyone else's screen?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandykaye
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013 08:28:08 PM »

I can't get the pic of the divining board to rotate correctly on my screen. Does it show up distorted on everyone else's screen?

Looks right to me Wink

Icekibby your artwork is beautiful! Lovely pages!
Spazgirl, love the stamps and the tarot book!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013 01:43:12 AM »

So glad you liked it so much, Sabertooth! The pictures came out great. I could have kept painting forever--good thing we have deadlines for shipping. lol

I swear, I would want one of everything I've seen so far.

We have Canada Day here, so the post will be delayed a bit. Can't wait to see what you've made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2013 04:25:05 PM »

Those pages are stunning, Icekibby! I especially love the backgrounds. And of course the otters are adorable, especially the wizard guarding the pocket!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013 04:54:08 PM »

Gorgeous packages so far!  My box smelled great when I opened it too Smiley  I love the smell of wood smoke. 

Betsy - Those stamps and books are amazing!  Call me silly, but how do you all make those stamps?

Icekibby I cannot wait until your website is up and running!  I will need to get one of everything for my BoS! Please post your links when ready!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
spazgirl1981
AlphaBetsy Bomber

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2013 05:14:33 PM »

I received from LAFairy last week, but my electric is still not fixed (very long story, and one I am not happy about), so I had to wait to post pics. But I can finally post pictures of my awesome package!! 

Lexy sent me a plethora of fabulous pages for me to add to my already established BOS.

She also sent me a fabulous colored bandana, a mini frame, a tiny book, some rosemary and a candle

The candle is sandalwood pear and it smells amazing

And, this is my absolute favorite things and just my style, though my husband finds it a bit creepy. I would wear it everyday if I could.
The voodoo priestess headband

And and action shot:

Thank you so much Lexy. I love every bit. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981
AlphaBetsy Bomber

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013 05:18:19 PM »

Icekibby - those pages are gorgeous!! The celtic designs are so amazing.

Ani - I bought the ready to carve stamps at an art supply store, and some carving tools, though I don't think they were really necessary. And then I just started carving it out. It's kind of a game deciding what to make raised and what to give texture. I had made stamps once when I was younger in art class and it was fun to re-find the art. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013 05:25:49 PM »

Thanks, everyone. The backgrounds on the crinkly ones are done by applying plastic wrap to wet watercolours, allow to dry, then pull it off. Make sure there are lots of crinkles in it for the best effect. Smiley

Love the little skull headband. What kind of critter is it? I don't think I'd wear it, but I like it. My fantasy self would wear it. lol I'm not as brave as my tastes are.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
spazgirl1981
AlphaBetsy Bomber

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013 05:28:35 PM »

I thought it was a squirrel, but I honestly didn't ask. Lexy? What is my Critter?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Pumpkin Spice Cake with Honey Frosting
Bread Pudding Recipe with Raisins and Rum Sauce
Bakery Goes Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness
How to Make a Sweet Raspberry Smoothie
Lynn Mansel: Serving Innovation
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...