Swap name: Dishalicious Dishcloth Swap Round 13
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: gerbilgal
Sign-up date range: 06/10/2013 to 06/18/2013
Date to send item by: 07/16/2013
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No (25 or more swapsters will have a co-organiser)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? yes
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: yes
- Is at least 18 years old: yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Dishcloth or Washcloth or Scrubbie swap. Here is a fun little swap for all knitters and crocheters. Please make all of your dishcloths out of cotton (if you'd prefer to use another material, please PM me first). Some good dishcloth/washcloth cottons include Peaches & Cream, Sugar & Cream, or an all cotton yarn at your local yarn store. Size requirements = 1 to 3 smalls (plus extra goodies if partners agree). Participants can sign up to send 1, 2 or 3 dishcloths/washcloths to their partner.
Check out these galleries for inspiration:
Round 8: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=295103.0
Round 9: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319776.0
Round 10: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346866.0
Round 11: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=382044.0
Round 12: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406872.0
Here are some sites previously used in previous rounds:
Knitting Pattern Central Dishcloths= http://knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/dishcloths.php
Free Patterns on Smariek's Blog = http://smariek.blogspot.com/2007/01/heart-lace-cloth.html
Dish and Washcloth Mania = http://dishandwashclothmania.wordpress.com/
Crochet Pattern Central Dishcloths = http://crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/dishcloths.php
Crochet Pattern Central Stitch Dictionary = http://crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/stitches.php
50+ Wash Cloths-along Threads
Crochet = http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=182441.0
Knit = http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=182440.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Dishalicious Dishcloth Swap Round 13
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no):
Would you rather swap 1, 2 or 3 cloths?
Is there any other information you would like your partner to know? (ie, favorite colors, allergies, likes/dislikes, etc.):
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
01. gerbilgal (organizer)
04. GrindHouseHussy19 - Canada - Welcome International Swapper!
05. Jen Sews
07. nisfornevilleGALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=424979.0