A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 299,120
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafted Notecards Round 2- angel found  (Read 391 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gala_apples
« on: June 10, 2013 04:27:20 PM »

Crafted Notecards Round 2 (angelled by blupasian)

Original Thread link: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=422998.0#axzz2RSB8dvqL
Gallery thread link: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=423614.0#axzz2U3UF5rLa
1 flaker

You'll need to make 8 cards (with envelopes) that are at least 5x3.75 (the size of Michael's clearance cards).

Kbrison's sign-up:
Favorite colors: Blue, purple, green, cream, white, black, silver
Favorite paper crafting techniques to use: embossing (all styles), layering, die-cutting
Favorite paper crafting techniques to receive: prefer clean, simple lines in any technique (Not a big fan of shabby chic or steam punk both are too fussy for my tastes)
Themes you might like to receive (flowers, robots, etc): Anything involving nature, architectural elements, love texture
Any special holidays or sayings you would like? ("Happy Birthday", "Thanks for Swapping", etc): Thanks, Thank You, Get Well, Congratulations, Thinking of You (for friends not family), blank
Would you like to receive additional cards if your partner is so inclined? That would be loverly, but not necessary (unless, of course, the craft fairy sprinkles you with tons of inspiration dust. In that case it would be rather unkind of me to tell the fairy to go away, now wouldnt it?)
Anything else you would like your partners to know? My Crafts-paper folder on pinterest may give you a better idea of things I like. www.pinterest.com/ancientofdays
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013 03:09:05 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wrap a Difficult Item
How to Choose Collage Materials
How to Choose Cross Stitch Materials
How to Do a Hem Stitch
How to Use Scrapbook Templates
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...