A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 299,161
Currently Running With Scissors:
648 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 10: CLOSED!  (Read 41229 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PerfectlyBohemian
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013 11:22:25 AM »

This sounds like a lot of fun, but also a huge/long commitment. I will join the list of people that will just be thinking about it for now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013 01:42:39 PM »

This looks like fun!  Maybe once I receive feedback from one of my current swaps, I'll make this my one Summer swap. I really have to take a break from being signed up from 5 swaps at a time so I can start getting stuff done around the house! Plus, my girls are off for Summer and I want to craft with them too.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
amc-
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2013 02:12:57 PM »

Going to sit down with my calendar and make sure I have the time to commit to each of the packages. We just bought a house, have a toddler and a puppy and I am currently growing baby number 2 so I'm a busy woman. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Waiting on the Walking Dead Swap (SIGN UPS OPEN!)

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=437011.0
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013 05:55:20 PM »

It's nice to see that there is still so much interest in this swap! Grin FYI- this swap is officially OPEN for sign ups! I will try to update the participants list every other day but please bare with me! I'm currently working as a Barista at a coffee shop and my usual shift starts at 5am so my sleep/wake schedule is very hard to work around. Thanks in advance for your understanding! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
jexxican

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013 06:24:38 PM »

I've loved this swap the 2 times I've been in it. We are buying a house and I don't know if I have the time/money to commit to it, but the timing is so long so maybe it will work out. There is a lot of work to do on that house, though... WANNA SEE IT?! But maybe I can do this. Hm, maybe if someone wants to be my partner I will sign up with them. And forgo participating in the OPS for the rest of the year! Or maybe not because I really want people in the OPS to claim me for kids' party stuffs... we'll see! I'll hang around just to chat, how's that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Beunruffled
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013 08:32:51 PM »

I've loved this swap the 2 times I've been in it. We are buying a house and I don't know if I have the time/money to commit to it, but the timing is so long so maybe it will work out. There is a lot of work to do on that house, though... WANNA SEE IT?! But maybe I can do this. Hm, maybe if someone wants to be my partner I will sign up with them. And forgo participating in the OPS for the rest of the year! Or maybe not because I really want people in the OPS to claim me for kids' party stuffs... we'll see! I'll hang around just to chat, how's that?

HOLY COW!!!!!! 225,000 buys you a MASSIVE amount of sq ft in NM!!!!! I definitely live in the wrong state. LOL!!  Congrats on the awesome house!! I have a little bit of sq ft envy, for sure!! I paid almost as much for my house.....and I only have 1660 sq ft!! 

I am pretty excited about this swap.  I'm working on my q's now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

XoXo, Suzy

Check out my blog
http://beunruffled.blogspot.com
Alliekat914

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013 07:31:02 AM »

I would LOVE to do this swap but I have to travel to Russia for work from June 25th to July 28th and would therefore not be able to send out for the first deadline... Sad Boo...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013 07:14:21 PM »

im considering this swap too,not sure if ican commit either Wink  but WOW jexxican congrats on the house...  a house like that costs more than triple where we live!!!  wow!! looks gorgeous too!!  i'll keep stalking the swap tho - i'm a little confused. Do we send packages about us the sender or about the person we will be sending to? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013 06:40:12 AM »

Survey sent! And now I start getting excited/antsy...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
jexxican

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013 11:35:13 AM »

Yeah, that house was going for like 380K a few years ago, but apparently nobody else wanted a pool or a house that would need this much work so we got it for cheap. We talked it down to 210K, but we have over 50K work to do on it before me move in.  Most houses in our price range don't have anywhere near that square footage OR yard space. It's technically on 5 1/2 lots!

Ninaprettyballerina, the first package is about you the sender and the 2nd and 3rd packages are about the recipient your partner. It's a really fun swap! Oooh, I want to join but I know I probably shouldn't.... Oooh... someone talk me out of it. Or into it, if you wish. Just make up my mind for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make an Egg Salad BLT
How to Make Tuna Melts with Avocado
How to Make a Reuben Sandwich
How to Make a Lobster Roll
How to Make French Toast Peanut Butter and Jelly
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...