A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 311,408
Currently Running With Scissors:
592 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Swap Round 11 Gallery  (Read 14945 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sammylouise40
Polymer Clayaholic

Nerdy Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2013 04:39:37 PM »

Oh no!  It looks like Mulan didn't travel well.  Sad  I'm sorry!  But I'm glad you like the rest of it. Smiley

It's fine. She just got a little black on the side of the canvas. I can just put a little bit of paint on it. I loved everything especially those paintings. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping altered puzzle pieces. PM me if interested in swapping.

Collect pressed pennies so feel free to include any local pennies in with swaps. Smiley

My Pinterest!
Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2013 06:45:30 PM »

This gallery is so fun. I'm going to add to it! I received from Zombrination a couple days ago and have just now been able to sit down and upload pics. Everything she sent is well loved already.

Group shot!

It's Ellie!

(Sorry she's sideways.) My little girl has been snuggling this doll since she arrived. My kids knew exactly who she was when she came out of the box. Smiley

An UP inspired scrapbook for our Disney trip.

Zombrination even did a couple of pages for us to add pictures to:

I have yet to scrapbook any of our Disney trips so this will get some good use. The Disney paper pack at the top of the picture was included as an extra! I've been eyeing this pack at the craft store and now it's mine!

Speaking of extras:

(Again sideways, sorry) A disposable camera and Disney lanyards for each of my kids. They each claimed theirs right away.

And, probably my favorite item:

A Mickey bag! (Sideways again!) I'm a bag nut. This is just perfect; perfect size, perfect fabric, just perfect! It's already full and has been on a couple outings already.

Thanks Zombrination! I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2013 09:04:36 PM »

Man oh man......there's sooooooo much awesomeness to pin!!!! ♥♥♥♥ This gallery is fabulous! !!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hippycannibal
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2013 10:16:31 AM »

Kookaburrabot1- I'm so glad you liked the package! Just be sure to only hand wash the coffee mug and shot glasses.
I'm glad you liked the painting I'm still learning so I was worried about it.
And yeah, I kind of got a little crazy with the box. Lol. But I figured the mail people probably enjoyed it too. Lol. Btw you said you liked ceramics so I thought the silver thing would just be a fun extra to do w/e you wanted to with.

And now for Kookaburrabots package! I think this is one of my all time fave packages I've ever received.

Meeko that stands up! I love that rascally vermin! He's going with me to my desk at work!

Crocheted eve. I feel like it was made with love. And awesome skill. I've been having a bit too much fun flying it around the room make eve and wall-e noises.

Peter Pan stickers!!!! Love these- who could ever not?

And hold onto your panties folks...

I don't know how she knew that the song "a girl worth fighting for" is one of my faves based solely on the animation... But somehow she just freaking knew. I love these. They'll be the centerpiece for decorations for the kitchen in my new apt.

Thanks so much kooka!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013 10:37:30 AM by hippycannibal » THIS ROCKS   Logged
camezzo
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2013 06:26:33 PM »

holy guacamole! This swap has some pretty fantastic stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I have no plans to die today."
 I would however, like to learn to knit.
http://pinterest.com/camezzo
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2013 11:28:31 AM »

My fancy new phone backs up my pics to my google cloud which is cool. But it took me a bit to find said pics in order to post them here:)
Crystal sent me some awesome goodies, and the prizes for the little ones were a HUGE hit!!

She sent a tee for each of my disney loving nephews

They knew who they were instantly and the little one kept picking up the shirts and saying argh! while pointing at each. Cutest thing in the world!
She also included a dress for my sassy little niece. It was a total hit (my sister, her mom, loved it so much too!) The little goof said "oooooo buzzzzzzzzz" about a million times and kept showing it to me and her brothers.

It was so wonderful of you to include the goodies for them and they were so special! Smiley

On to MY goodies Wink
Um so I told Crystal at the beginning of this swap that we were kinda the same person. Then she made me exactly what I was trying to figure out how to make her (different princess, but still!). This is an Aurora/Briar Rose apron. It's kinda amazing!! Actually it is full on spectacular. I was trying to come up with a way to make a Belle one and she made me one of my Favoritest princess!! Smiley
ball gown side

and the reverse

the detail is phenomenal!!
She also made me an etched mug. I hope you can see the image - its a dragon from sleeping beauty, I believe

And my nightmare before christmas treasures!!
The frogs breath held (notice past tense Wink) some delectable shortbread. I have a few pieces left that I may bring to my grandma. she's on "house arrest" b/c her blood work is not so good. I figure home made treats are always a spirit lifter Smiley
The Deadly Night shade is an addition to my addictions. Its filled with loose tea!! I have  a serious tea problem heehee. This camouflages it so well!!

So I got completely spoiled.! Completely!!
This was such a fun swap and I had a kick ass partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobomom
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2013 11:46:29 AM »

Wow! The gallery is awesome!
Anubisheart - I love the adorable Minnie skirt.
Catnipcookie! - the Disney villanesses hoopla is too cute!
cameozz - the woodburned frames are amazing
kookaburrabot - that Little Mermaid movie poster painting is sooo cool!
sammylouise4- - love that Pluto hoodie!
Whistley - that Ellie doll is so cute!
hippycannibal - Meeko is so cute and creative!  Those plates are amazing as well!
redstar13 - that apron is cool - I would have never figured out how to make that!

Great swap everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2013 12:08:57 PM »

Everything in this gallery is so great!  I hope there will be another Disney swap before my trip in September!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

motherconfessor
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2013 03:04:39 PM »

Everything in this gallery is so great!  I hope there will be another Disney swap before my trip in September!

I would love to do another disney swap before September too! Disney swaps are my favorite!

On another note USPS said my package was out for delivery but it didn't come with the mail, annoying! So excited to see what I got.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disney Swap!

pinterest.com/confessor/
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2013 06:22:17 PM »

I won't be able to organize another round before September but may participate if it gets going. If anyone wants to organize the next round, go for it! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon A610/A620: Set Macro/Close-up Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Beach/Snow Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Backlight Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Auto Mode Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Aperture Priority Function
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...