A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,160
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Poppet vs Amigurumi Swap Signups closed!! - SO July 29 2013  (Read 17054 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tenitsu
Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2013 04:34:38 PM »

Tryin to motivate myself into starting clothes already....but with my mom starting on the basement aiming to put in atleast part of the new bathroom (hooray for no longer having to run up 2 flights of steps to go to the bathroom!!) i'm officially torn on what I want to do T.T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
Koreena
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2013 06:33:13 AM »

I know that feeling!!  I have a day off tomorrow and *should* do a LOT of things other than crochet...  but...  I want to crochet.  I don't want to do laundry/dishes/yardwork.....  We'll see which one wins out Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2013 06:43:44 AM »

I know which one always wins for me  Grin. You are not allowed to come over unless you give me 2 days notice first, ahahahahahaha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Tenitsu

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2013 10:38:47 AM »

Ah well yesterday was a total bust T.T
Ended up workin in the garden weeding like crazy! That summer rain drives the weeds into a breeding frenzy I swear!
Though on a bright note, my new tomato plants are growin great and my potatoes already growing their stalks out of the ground =) I've got 2 bean plants (out of 5) that have come up out of the dirt already, and ALL 9 corn stalks are 3 inches tall already!! Still no sign of my carrots or bell peppers yet though...

Only thing I managed to do poppet wise was resketch a few of my outfit idea's to better fit the new bodies, which I'm much happier with in the muslin than the suede at this point =D

No idea if I'll get ANY sewing done at all today....my husband pulled a double shift last night (still wont be home for another 2 1/2 hours) and goes back to work at midnight tonight.... so he'll be comming home, grabbin a shower and right to bed he'll go....when the baby naps its back to construction work on the house....meh....maybe tonight when the baby crashes I might manage to do some before I crash hahaha!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
angielou1
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2013 11:00:16 AM »

HI Cheesy! Still here. I'm just checking in let you know I'm still working on ilovesnails poppet. Searching for material for her clothes and accessories.
There's gonna be a heat wave here so I if I have to stay inside I want to have my materials ready so I don't have to deal with the heat. Not really a summer person and considering I live near the ocean (about 15-20 minutes away) I don't like the beaches here. I rather go swimming in a pool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2013 12:25:28 PM »

I have a plan, but I need to cram in another swap, craft as much of a poppet as I can, then I'm gone for a week, and then finish! Super busy craft time for me. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilovesnails

Slugs are just homeless snails.

« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2013 12:31:50 PM »

This isn't craft related but I wanted to share my excitement. I've been job hunting for nearly 7 months now with nothing to show for it. I now have my first interview tomorrow morning at 11! It's been 3 years since I did one. I'm full of nervous excitement.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tenitsu

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2013 02:59:11 PM »

This isn't craft related but I wanted to share my excitement. I've been job hunting for nearly 7 months now with nothing to show for it. I now have my first interview tomorrow morning at 11! It's been 3 years since I did one. I'm full of nervous excitement.

I know how you feel!!! I've been job hunting for months... I cant even manage to get an interview yet >.< Thats why I started my vege garden, figured if I can produce some food I can atleast help out by takin a load off our food budget =D

Good luck at your interview!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest!

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2013 05:23:21 AM »

Congrats ilovesnails!!  I hope all went well!!

How is everyone doing?  I still haven't started, but I am this weekend!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Smeddley

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2013 06:22:38 AM »

I haven't actually started, but I found an extra laying around my house that I'd already made - something my partner had pinned!  It's just a tiny thing, but it's a start, yes?!  Hopefully on Sunday I will start, as soon as I finish my June Nerd Games project. 

So much crafting, so little time... though eventually I'm going to have to clean and put my rooms back together, after the upheaval of shifting everything from the basement - it's hard to maneuver and find some of my craft stuff...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Heather Rogers on Her Book Green Gone Wrong
Author Sarah Rayne Reveals the Inspiration Behind House of the Lost
Radio Aficionado John Osborne Becomes a Radio Head
Elyssa East Talks About Her Book: Dogtown
Bestselling Author Anita Diamant: Day After Night
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...