A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
375 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2013 Christmas in July Gallery - Opening party July 25th  (Read 7470 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2013 05:25:43 AM »

Here are the pictures of what I sent to ladybugsandbummblebees! Some are not the best as these were snapped when I was headed out for vaction sick and trying to get the package in the mail!

She had some really cool stuff on her pinterest and requested that she would like a specific house rules sign so!!!!!

First up placemats for outdoor picnics to hold the plate and silverware! Found some cute extras to send along to make a picnic set!

On her pinterest was this awesome key wind chime made with painted keys and a tree limb.

Some assorted sewn tissue covers ready to use and give as gifts!

The house rules sign hand painted onto a piece of wood.

Extras:  fun napkins, metal hooks, note pad/pen and jam or cheese spreader/napkins, lunch bags, frog soap and an owl ornament.

and a 99 cent treasure from goodwill a wooden tree that holds cloth tree shaped coasters.

An owl wristlet coin purse.

And a collage about all the wonderful things that ladybugsandbumblebees is to me!  She is a true craftster friend. We pm each other weekly, sometimes daily.  Love that I was her Santa as I always have fun crafting for her!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2013 09:31:30 AM »

All these packages are WONDERFUL!! I could not get online here with my computer crashing down and had to put to shop that charged a TON of money and did not fix as it is still crashing down but at least up a bit at a time. Gurrr... But I received a wonderful FUN Christmas in July package! I am wearing my santa socks! I just did a 13.1 mile 1/2 marathon ( thought I would die every step) but they are so soft and keep the toes feeling great! The cutest little hoopla and a wreath I have been swooning over for years just too lazy to make and HOORAY I received one Cheesy
          Hooray for awesome swaps Cheesy I will try to get some great pics up Cheesy in a few!!!

HUGE HUGE MERRY HO HO HO SHOUT OUT TO TheBrokenButterfly for a wonderful Christmas in July Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013 09:44:42 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Helena Puck
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2013 10:29:43 AM »

Everyone, prepare to be amazed by the talented P_E_S_T!!! She completely spoiled me, well . . . she spoiled my whole family.

Here are all the packages. Each were numbered with a little clue about each one of the card.

The first package was to keep me in shape. Inside the package was cookie cutters because I love to bake and craft with cutters. I love the new fun shapes! That little cupid will most likely help me make the boys' valentine's day cards.

Skipping ahead a bit, here are some of the other goodies in the other packages which include a set of
Color Variant thread (I can't wait to use it), a Beatrix Potter Hoopla (LOVE IT), paper trees (perfect for this year's card making), SpongeBob cupcake holders and toppers for my little ones, a stamped needlepoint kit which I can't wait to try, a hoop, and romantic sticky notes for the hubby.

Package 7 was for my penguin crazy son. It's called Fish's Revenge. HILARIOUS! The three penguins fit in the little fishy pouch.

My other little who received a headdress and quill. Sorry, I didn't get a great picture because he snatched it pretty quickly and he was bouncing around the house.

And last but not least, the most amazing thing ever!!! A needlefelted nativity scene which includes a pregnant Mary Smiley, the three wise men, Joseph, Jesus, a shepherd with a lamb, and a beautiful storage box.

I am in awe of this beautiful set!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2013 10:41:13 AM »

Everything looks great!  I am being patient - I feel that I should be a good girl and wait for everyone else t open before I open mine!  Great idea for the picnic placemats/plates/cutlery holder, and love the ant candle holder too cute.  That needle felted nativity is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
P_E_S_T

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2013 10:49:16 AM »

So happy you liked it all xxxxx much much love to you all.
I had to make 3 of those penguin eating fish Wink because my friends found it so hilarious, they had to have one !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2013 02:52:47 PM »

Thank you very, very much quaggy, for posting photos of what you sent me.

Onyxnox, I apologize for not posting descriptions of the items in the gallery.  I usually do so, b/c I can't take and post photos, but I've been really ill with a terrible ear infection this past week.

Thank you for organizing, onyxnox, and thank you quaggy-for being you!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Thimbles71

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2013 05:37:24 PM »

I received so many lovely, lovely gifts from Onyxnox!  Her work is just impeccable.  I hope I don't forget anything!  I'm so very happy with all my new gifts.  I can't wait to find new homes for all of them.  Smiley

A box of presents!  And a lovely wee card.

Gorgeous Christmas hand towels, a snowflake cookie cutter, beautiful, beautiful note cards, a set of beautifully sewn fabric ornaments, and some super cute winter-y embellishments for whatever strikes my fancy.  Grin

More note cards and some tags.  I have such a love for note cards.  I'm so glad she included so many.  I absolutely love that everything is so useful!

Gorgeous red fabric ornaments, necklace and earrings - perfect!!, and more present tags!

More ornaments - I just love these!!

Beautiful, lovely mug rug.  I love the stitching detail so very much.

I couldn't really get a good picture of this, but it's a half-apron in a really charming print. 

I'm so very lucky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2013 07:05:46 PM »

Yay - I am glad you liked everything.  I really wanted to do a holly leaf embroidery on the white ruffle of the apron, but that was when my eye was at it's worst (yeah - what kind of idiot attempts to sew when they lose the vision in one of their eyes right?  I appeared to have taken it as a personal craft challenge).  So I was pretty thrilled that the apron part turned out and decided not to press my luck with trying multi-coloured hand embroidering on top of sewing on the machine!  But I do love how the apron turned out, especially as I made adjustments to the original pattern to make it nicer.  I wish I wrote them down because I found some bird print fabric I would like to make into an apron for a friend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Onyxnox

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2013 07:06:48 PM »

Thank you very, very much quaggy, for posting photos of what you sent me.

Onyxnox, I apologize for not posting descriptions of the items in the gallery.  I usually do so, b/c I can't take and post photos, but I've been really ill with a terrible ear infection this past week.

Thank you for organizing, onyxnox, and thank you quaggy-for being you!  Cheesy

No problems - those infections can just take the fun out of life.  I hope that you're feeling better and no one else in the household got it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my pinterest~
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2013 07:15:24 PM »

You are always welcome!  Get better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint a Landscape
How to Paint a Portrait
How to Create an Artist Portfolio
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter D
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter B
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...