A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
460 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2013 Christmas in July Gallery - Opening party July 25th  (Read 7500 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gotgrey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2013 10:14:26 AM »

I received the cutest package from pjr107!  She made for me: a pottery snowman ornament, a clay Christmas tree ornament, and her son made a reindeer ornament for me. PJ painted a glass block for me w/a reindeer, and pine trees, and snow.  PJ always blows me away w/all of her talents!!!!  She crocheted a stuffed reindeer for me.  I also received a Hello Kitty bag, a battery operated candle, and a plush reindeer that sings, "Grandma got run over by a reindeer."   Grin  I also received a hand drawn card.  I LOVE everything PJ!!!!  Thank you sooo much!!!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2013 05:26:52 AM by gotgrey » THIS ROCKS   Logged
KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2013 04:04:24 PM »

Hooray! It's Christmastime!!

The goodies...and my humble little tree Smiley

I couldn't resist...I had to see what was inside!

My very own army of Nutcracker duckies (and Penguin)!

A whole collection of Nutcracker hoops!! I love them!

Thank you so much, HelenaPuck - I love all my goodies!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog

I <3 Personal Swaps!
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2013 08:11:26 PM »

Babalina sent the best smelling package I've ever received!

Didn't take long to decide that the yummy fragrances were coming from the crumpled looking  package on the right. Handcrafted peppermint soap, one that smells like a mixture of cloves and spices I associate with gingerbread, and a pink washcloth - the soaps aren't going to be put in the soap dish until December, so I can enjoy them longer. They smell good enough to eat - - - seriously!

Some handcrafted shell ornaments, a plastic bag holder made from a chocolate print towel, and sweet Xmas fabric that I can see making into a ton of different items but that will probably end up as gifts for DD#1 and #2 (the family cat lovers)
A nature themed photo frame
A set of Stampin' Up holiday stamps that I'll be using a lot!
And an amigurumi with a removable hood. You can't imagine how soft she feels! Thanks so much, Babalina!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013 08:32:32 PM by kbrison » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
120/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Quilt Block Swap 6 - sewing
Mini 12 Days of Christmas- starting to craft
Mug Rug Swap
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2013 08:24:57 PM »

Tis the season, I will be back to post my goodies tomorrow!  I was spoiled.

I will also be posting pictures for my partner!

Love seeing everything so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2013 04:15:02 AM »

KimmyLynne82 - Love the little tree! So glad you liked everything. I had a great time looking for the nutcracker art that featured the different dancers.

So many wonderful things so far! I love the cactus fairy, stampin up goodies, and the hooded amigurumi. Awhile back, I went to a stampin up party. It was so much fun. I love their stamps - well stamps in general really Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
pjr107
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2013 05:16:17 AM »

we opened at our house on Tuesday but have been a bit busy on the road and drinking. we are on agreyhound wine tour without our youngest Smiley there isn't a great connection in the hotel so I may make this several posts.....I have to show off the awesomeness of gotgrey s package!
-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Thimbles71

« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2013 05:30:32 AM »

Yesterday totally got away from me, so I'm opening my package now.  Good God, Onyxnox spoiled the ever loving hell out of me.  I haven't even opened everything yet and had to come and post how amazing everything is so far!  LOVE!

I'll have pictures to post shortly!  So freaking lovely.  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013 05:40:18 AM by Thimbles71 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
teapotdnky
Tutorial Contributor

Obomaboe?

Craft or Die

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2013 02:09:29 PM »

I had everything typed out yesterday and lost my connection! Sooo here it goes again:

Everything all together

A Christmas jazz cd with tons of good songs on it, a really cute little santa box, A cute little wreath that now lives on my dresser door and will stay there until I move, and an adorable little donut candle! I tried taking all my goodies out in the natural light for some pics, but the candle started to melt and it was so hot I only stayed out there for a few minutes before I gave up.

Some cute greeting cards, recipe cards and a note pad. I really love the notepad because I keep stacks of notepads on every work table in my apartment! The recipe cards are great too because I've been cataloging my recipes for a couple years now and I was out of cards and I don't have any like these.  Grin

Isn't this the cutest pillow? It's got a beautiful green crochet back, but I didn't have enough light inside and I couldn't get a good shot outside. I love how the fabric is sewn with rainbow thread. LadybugsandBumblebees worked gray and rainbows into nearly everything!!!

I love this purse! The handles are lovely, the lining is adorable with gray polka dots, the buttons have lots of cool details on them too!

I adore this little box! I put it by my makeup table, I think I'm going to keep my favorite lipsticks in it because my current container is way too small. It'll be right where I can see it all the time! Smiley

I opened this one first and I saw gray stripes and silver beads and said out loud "I don't know what this is but I already love it!" This awesomeness is going to look great with my pooch's gray stocking! Now we match! Smiley

I really love everything, thanks for spoiling me Barbara!!!  Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Guess who's back?
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2013 02:11:46 PM »

You're welcome!  Grin  BTW, you took great photos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2013 09:04:29 PM »

Oh what great packages!   Just let me show you the spoilage that Thimbles71 sent my way!   I had a very Merry Christmas in July thanks to my fantastic partner!!!!!

First up some awesome note cards.  Just look at the cute crocheted owls.  Makes me not want to send them off or share, but I guess I may send a few!  Envelopes included!

Thimbles71 stalked me so well and made several things off my pinterest or wist.

Just look at the detail in the turtle pincushion!   I collect pin cushions!  I don't crochet and the talent it takes for those who do just blows me away. It even has feet!!!!!!

I also got a cute small one that is a keychain and a cute red owl stuffie!!!!!  Again if  I tried this it would not come out looking like anything!
Love, love love!

Group shot.

Next up are some awesome owl items!  I also collect owl stuff and was super surprised at all the awesome goodies!

A super cute mug rug that is the perfect size and in my favorite colors, aqua and red.  I love bright pops of color!

2 owl hot pads, perfect for my kitchen table and the colors rock!!!!!

A new needle book, something else that I collect and I love the large size of it!

And drum roll please a cover for my IPad in super cute owl fabric.  I just got this from work and so needed something to protect it and be able to slip it in my purse.

Thank you Thimbles71

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Veggie Jambalaya
Sourdough Waffle Recipe
Sour Cream Waffle Recipe
Cheese-Stuffed Doritos Recipe
Jacques Pepin’s Easy Mayo Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...