A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,135
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a Coin Purse Swap Gallery  (Read 16273 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Stina
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2005 03:47:10 AM »

Oh my gosh!   I just got Stina's package.   I can't believe it made it all the way from Sweden to California in less than a week.  I am so impressed with the Swedish/US postal services.

Thank you so much.  I love the little zippered pouch, and I can't wait to listen to the CD.  I will be posting pics soon.  I need to find the download cables for my camera!

Thanks again Stina.  And I can't wait for you to get my package!

THAT'S GREAT!! i'm glad it got to you safe, and so fast! can't wait to get your's! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy & my blog
PM me for personal swaps
fruithead
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2005 07:59:07 AM »

i know it took me long enough, but finally...

here's what gink sent me (plus another little coin purse that's currently in my purse and one of those big plastic buttons you pop apart and put your own pic inside)...and the tart coin purse says "eat me" just in case you can't read it

here's what i sent gink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2005 11:34:03 AM »

i am partlly swedish too---50%!  with the name lindstedt i get asked about it alot! 

question...in sweden are there alot of kikis running around?  my ceramics teacher, who is also a swede, goes by kiki, but her name is kristina too.  is that common?  i love the name kiki!

one day i will go to sweden and hang out with all those lindstedts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2005 12:38:37 PM »

ahh i got my stuff from the meow wont purr today!! i love it all! thanks so much!! Wink Wink hopefully i'll get pics up today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2005 01:41:02 PM »

wow, there's a lot of swedes here! simplysara told me she's 25% swede, and now you, a 50%er. Cheesy
a lot of kristinas/chirsitinas here are calles stina, but i'm an original stina Wink
hejd! (now you know how to spell another version of adj Cheesy)

But my key fob says 51% - you know us swedes are just that 1% more. Wink I was supposed to go to Sweden this summer but I guess I will be going next year and will take my mom and momor with me and see it through their eyes. You know, your right.... I've noticed a lot of Swedes here on Craftster.  Grin
hejd
 Smiley

i am partlly swedish too---50%!  with the name lindstedt i get asked about it alot! 

question...in sweden are there alot of kikis running around?  my ceramics teacher, who is also a swede, goes by kiki, but her name is kristina too.  is that common?  i love the name kiki!

one day i will go to sweden and hang out with all those lindstedts!

You know I really never botherd to ask my mom that one - it would be good to know. Kiki is only used by my mom and most of my close friends and family call me Nina & Kristina and never with a CH.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
surfergrl311

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2005 02:49:39 PM »

Ok here are all the pics of everything the Meow Wont Purr got me!! I love everything, especially the 1" buttons!..they have a home on my messenger bag now!

yay thank you!! Grin
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011 06:06:32 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ithnkuno
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2005 02:55:37 PM »

i want those bottle cap earrings! cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.monkeyandme.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/ithnkuno
"every child is born an artist, the challenge is how to remain an artist when they grow up." picasso
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2005 02:59:35 PM »

ahh i got my stuff from the meow wont purr today!! i love it all! thanks so much!! Wink Wink hopefully i'll get pics up today!

i LOVE those bottle cap earrings & the ice cream cone ones. they're too cute. nice stuff Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
duifje
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2005 03:36:11 PM »

K
I loved learning about the things she liked & getting to know her though this has been a lot of fun. Hopefully this swap has started a new friendship that can definitely carry on & that'll be the icing on the cake to having such a great first swapper/swappee.

Thank you again Suzanne!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

- a set of pencils that have the cutest characters on them... I know I got something with them on it when I was little from when my aunt lived in Germany... what are they called? I love them to pieces & want to stare at them all day long

The same for me! I was kind of nervous, first swap and then i got such a great swappee who not only made me verrryyy beautiful things, but also wrote me 43825 emails  Cheesy

The characters are called 'Jip en Janneke', they are characters in a childrens storybook, written by a rather famous (hehehe in the Netherlands, she is...) dutch writer, Annie M.G. Schmidt.

I'm so glad you liked everything. I especially loved making jewelry again, didn't make a bracelet or necklace for a long time and i had real fun going through all my beads and findings. Really inspiring!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is short eat dessert first
surfergrl311

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2005 03:45:13 PM »

i LOVE those bottle cap earrings & the ice cream cone ones. they're too cute. nice stuff Smiley

yeah i love them! the bottle cap earrings are clip ons!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Favorite Game Day Treats Under 300 Calories
How to Make a Breakfast Burger
Dry Rubbed Smoked BBQ Ribs
What To Do With Breakfast Leftovers
Oven-Fried Chicken Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...