A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,378
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a Coin Purse Swap Gallery  (Read 15540 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

fruithead
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2005 06:51:13 PM »

i've been a complete slacker lately, working way too much and be lazy when i get home...but i finally have some days off so i will post what gink and i sent/recieved very very soon.

carina, in my work-induced haze i have completely forgotten whether i pm'd to let you know whether i sent and recieved or not, because i did, just so you know i'm not a flake, just a scatterbrain  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cat-n-Caboodle
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2005 02:59:17 AM »

I have loved seeing all the wonderful work you have done for this swap!!  You are all very talented and very lucky!  I am sorry I missed this swap but I was doing my first swap when this one came up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2005 04:15:52 PM »

K I got everything on Thursday night after a very long & frustrating day - but duifje made up for it all!!!
This girl is wonderful - she was such an awesome swapper and made me some beautiful things Smiley She threw in a couple extra items as a pre-birthday gift since my birthday is on the 25th, which I thought was so sweet & kind. I think she really took to heart the things I was interested in & quite frankly, she nailed it. Smiley
I loved learning about the things she liked & getting to know her though this has been a lot of fun. Hopefully this swap has started a new friendship that can definitely carry on & that'll be the icing on the cake to having such a great first swapper/swappee.

Thank you again Suzanne!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

She sent:
- a pink purse with an orchid on one side (I love orchids) and cute stripes on the other
- a TON of candy from the Netherlands, which I may or may not have eaten a bunch of, ha Wink
- a set of pencils that have the cutest characters on them... I know I got something with them on it when I was little from when my aunt lived in Germany... what are they called? I love them to pieces & want to stare at them all day long
- a funny shark & duck card
- a set of matching earrings & necklace with fish & ocean themed treats on them because I live on the sea... they're so pretty & I instantly put the earrings on. S, you make AWESOME jewellry, they're so professional looking
- the prettiest little vintagey birdie brooch with a boy and girl bird who look like they're going to kiss
- a cute heart pendant bracelet
- two little hippo guys in pin form as well as a keychain... my boyfriend loved them so I let him put the pin on something, they're pretty darn cute
- a Miffy bookmark because I sure do read a lot

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
simplysara

I cut the cheese the best!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2005 04:47:29 PM »

Wow, Jaami, You got awesome stuff (happy early birthday!)

Great job duifje!  The jewlery is beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaami

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2005 05:03:36 PM »

Wow, Jaami, You got awesome stuff (happy early birthday!)

Great job duifje!  The jewlery is beautiful.

Thank you Sara Smiley

She DID do an awesome job at the jewellry - the pictures don't do it justice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2005 05:31:19 PM »

how awesome is all that! i'm especially in love w/ the coin purse! and happy early birthday! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

simplysara

I cut the cheese the best!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2005 08:17:12 PM »

Oh my gosh!   I just got Stina's package.   I can't believe it made it all the way from Sweden to California in less than a week.  I am so impressed with the Swedish/US postal services.

Thank you so much.  I love the little zippered pouch, and I can't wait to listen to the CD.  I will be posting pics soon.  I need to find the download cables for my camera!

Thanks again Stina.  And I can't wait for you to get my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaami

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2005 10:17:05 PM »

how awesome is all that! i'm especially in love w/ the coin purse! and happy early birthday! Grin

thankssssssssssssss ss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2005 11:45:39 PM »

I just got Stina's package.

Hej Stina,
First time I have seen the name Stina since Jr. high school and that is a long time for me... I'm Kristina and one of my best girlfriends called me Stina for a little while. She called me many variations of Kristina. My mom is from Sweden and calls me Kiki.
Adj hejd
(that just might be the most I can type in svensk, lol -  Cheesy)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006 01:28:58 PM by kiki_eks » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
Stina
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2005 03:45:21 AM »

I just got Stina's package.

Hej Stina,
First time I have seen the name Stina since Jr. high school and that is a long time for me... I'm Kristina and one of my best girlfriends called me Stina for a little while. She called me many variations of Kristina. My mom is from Sweden and calls me Kiki.
Adj
(that just might be the most I can type in svensk, lol -  Cheesy)

wow, there's a lot of swedes here! simplysara told me she's 25% swede, and now you, a 50%er. Cheesy
a lot of kristinas/chirsitinas here are calles stina, but i'm an original stina Wink
hejd! (now you know how to spell another version of adj Cheesy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy & my blog
PM me for personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grilled Fruit and Whipped Cream Recipe
How to Make Frosting With Sharon Stone
Blackberry Fool Recipe
Frosted Meyer Lemon Cupcakes With Amy Berman
How to Poach Fruit
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...