A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,907
Currently Running With Scissors:
548 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a Coin Purse Swap Gallery  (Read 16302 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

fruithead
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2005 06:51:13 PM »

i've been a complete slacker lately, working way too much and be lazy when i get home...but i finally have some days off so i will post what gink and i sent/recieved very very soon.

carina, in my work-induced haze i have completely forgotten whether i pm'd to let you know whether i sent and recieved or not, because i did, just so you know i'm not a flake, just a scatterbrain  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cat-n-Caboodle
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2005 02:59:17 AM »

I have loved seeing all the wonderful work you have done for this swap!!  You are all very talented and very lucky!  I am sorry I missed this swap but I was doing my first swap when this one came up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2005 04:15:52 PM »

K I got everything on Thursday night after a very long & frustrating day - but duifje made up for it all!!!
This girl is wonderful - she was such an awesome swapper and made me some beautiful things Smiley She threw in a couple extra items as a pre-birthday gift since my birthday is on the 25th, which I thought was so sweet & kind. I think she really took to heart the things I was interested in & quite frankly, she nailed it. Smiley
I loved learning about the things she liked & getting to know her though this has been a lot of fun. Hopefully this swap has started a new friendship that can definitely carry on & that'll be the icing on the cake to having such a great first swapper/swappee.

Thank you again Suzanne!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

She sent:
- a pink purse with an orchid on one side (I love orchids) and cute stripes on the other
- a TON of candy from the Netherlands, which I may or may not have eaten a bunch of, ha Wink
- a set of pencils that have the cutest characters on them... I know I got something with them on it when I was little from when my aunt lived in Germany... what are they called? I love them to pieces & want to stare at them all day long
- a funny shark & duck card
- a set of matching earrings & necklace with fish & ocean themed treats on them because I live on the sea... they're so pretty & I instantly put the earrings on. S, you make AWESOME jewellry, they're so professional looking
- the prettiest little vintagey birdie brooch with a boy and girl bird who look like they're going to kiss
- a cute heart pendant bracelet
- two little hippo guys in pin form as well as a keychain... my boyfriend loved them so I let him put the pin on something, they're pretty darn cute
- a Miffy bookmark because I sure do read a lot

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
simplysara

I cut the cheese the best!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2005 04:47:29 PM »

Wow, Jaami, You got awesome stuff (happy early birthday!)

Great job duifje!  The jewlery is beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaami

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2005 05:03:36 PM »

Wow, Jaami, You got awesome stuff (happy early birthday!)

Great job duifje!  The jewlery is beautiful.

Thank you Sara Smiley

She DID do an awesome job at the jewellry - the pictures don't do it justice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2005 05:31:19 PM »

how awesome is all that! i'm especially in love w/ the coin purse! and happy early birthday! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

simplysara

I cut the cheese the best!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2005 08:17:12 PM »

Oh my gosh!   I just got Stina's package.   I can't believe it made it all the way from Sweden to California in less than a week.  I am so impressed with the Swedish/US postal services.

Thank you so much.  I love the little zippered pouch, and I can't wait to listen to the CD.  I will be posting pics soon.  I need to find the download cables for my camera!

Thanks again Stina.  And I can't wait for you to get my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jaami

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2005 10:17:05 PM »

how awesome is all that! i'm especially in love w/ the coin purse! and happy early birthday! Grin

thankssssssssssssssss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2005 11:45:39 PM »

I just got Stina's package.

Hej Stina,
First time I have seen the name Stina since Jr. high school and that is a long time for me... I'm Kristina and one of my best girlfriends called me Stina for a little while. She called me many variations of Kristina. My mom is from Sweden and calls me Kiki.
Adj hejd
(that just might be the most I can type in svensk, lol -  Cheesy)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006 01:28:58 PM by kiki_eks » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
Stina
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2005 03:45:21 AM »

I just got Stina's package.

Hej Stina,
First time I have seen the name Stina since Jr. high school and that is a long time for me... I'm Kristina and one of my best girlfriends called me Stina for a little while. She called me many variations of Kristina. My mom is from Sweden and calls me Kiki.
Adj
(that just might be the most I can type in svensk, lol -  Cheesy)

wow, there's a lot of swedes here! simplysara told me she's 25% swede, and now you, a 50%er. Cheesy
a lot of kristinas/chirsitinas here are calles stina, but i'm an original stina Wink
hejd! (now you know how to spell another version of adj Cheesy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy & my blog
PM me for personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jeanius - Grace Fuller on the Perfect Jeans
Vintage Bowles - Discovering Vintage Yves Saint Laurent in NYC
Evelyn Lozada on Celebrity Shoe Trends
First Chance to Shop Isabel Marant for H&M
Need to Know: Two Tone Trend, Nike FuelBand, and a "Food and Wine" Roundup
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...